Sonic ファン Characters Gift... ~Mephiles

MephilesTheDark posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 05:04AM
This forum is old. Stop talking here. I don't take requests.
last edited on Jan 10, 2013 at 10:02AM

Sonic ファン Characters 108 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

1年以上前 Aimee147 said…
WOOT! You go Meph,tell em' like it is! To be honest,there has been a lot of fighting lately on here because of people who think their recolour is better than someone elses. Come on people! It's not that hard to draw! All you have to do is keep practicing and eventually,you'll be able to draw awesome characters which aren't even on the same lines as recolours. If you use your imagination and think of what possibilites you can combine together, the amount of outcomes is nearly endless and the result will be original because YOU created it yourself, and didn't steal a character model to just slap another colour on top. I enjoy looking around at other people's fan characters and I must admit,I give more credit to people who have actually designed their own character from scratch rather than using an already existing one. I don't mind recolours, as long as people don't go over the top with it,like fighting or claiming someone else's work as their own. So get creative everyone! Who knows? You could create a whole range of individualistic characters!
1年以上前 MephilesTheDark said…
I agree totally with that! But to me, I guess it more so matters if the personality is original. But, that being said... I'm MUCH more likely to have a look at an original character's profile than some recolor. To me, it's black Amy, red Sonic, or purple Shadow. I guess that's why I never got into LoM... They all look the same.

What's more, some people just go 'Oh, yeah, I'll make Amy black and red, call her Alysia the Hedgehog, named after me, she can be Sonic's sister and Shadow's soulmate and Scourge's mom and Amy's best friend and Cream's older sister AND she's only 13 years old! And she can be pyrokinetic... Oh! And telekinetic! Oh, and she can have super speed, strength, and can be more powerful than all the characters combined!'

Oh yeah, dude. Very original. I mean, I've only seen that 4,000,000,000 times before!

I like things that are different. =) Even if the art isn't the best quality... You can practise. Heck, if I put my first attempt at Sonic online (I was only 6! And besides... I liked Toy Story too much to not *try* and draw Buzz DX) You're eyes would burn out of their sockets and you would start frothing at the mouth and you would be dead within the minute. Serious.

Sometimes I'll listen to music, and it'll give me an idea. Right now I'm listening to Bliss n Eso 'Reflections' (Best song ever, I swear...) And dun dun dun daaaaaa! Along came a revamp of Lance the Hedgehog!

Remember, I'm not hating. I'm helping, giving advice & such. ;) C'mon, people. I wanna do something!
Geeze, I really do rant on... XD
1年以上前 Thirddevision said…
axubus.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Thirddevision said…
Really?.
Uh, yeah. Axubus the Hedgehog. Becca's character.
1年以上前 keirathewolf said…
very nice pic
1年以上前 keirathewolf said…
i can draw rly gd @ drawin and i suck @ drawin @ the comp..and i am startin 2 get better @ doin recolour's.....i would take pic's of my hand art but i cant take pic's with my stupid webcam...so i just recolour random pic's but i would credit but idk who drawed it so i can't..but i would credit them.....so does tht make me a bad person..or sumthin...
1年以上前 JayCee-the-Dog said…
smile
Nice
Well, Keira, you need to look into it further for credit. You MUST give credit where credit is due.

If you post a pic of your character here, I will draw it for you.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Very mature Mephiles, Horn isn't a recolour, but...can you? X3

Picture by Seuris
 Very mature Mephiles, Horn isn't a recolour, but...can you? X3 Picture によって Seuris
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Other one

Created by Chowder
 Other one Created によって チャウダー
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn And Miranda

Made by MidnaTikal
 Horn And Miranda Made によって MidnaTikal
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Disgruntled

Picture made by MidnaTikal
 Horn: Disgruntled Picture made によって MidnaTikal
1年以上前 AmaiSama said…
smile
well.... I don't recolors ^^ hey! :D Seuris make picture form me tooh, cool!
1年以上前 seuris said…
wink
nyyah! :3 That's right Amai - Sama :33 *sweet smile* you get it soon :3 But like you know, Meph - Kun I draw and not recolor :3 nyyah!

"Rima and Rimako (Light N Darkness)" ~ Seuris x3
 nyyah! :3 That's right Amai - Sama :33 *sweet smile* あなた get it soon :3 But like あなた know, Meph - Kun
1年以上前 seuris said…
wink
"Rima and Aiko (Haters or friends?!)" ~ Seuris

Nyyah! :3 love drawing<3
 "Rima and Aiko (Haters または friends?!)" ~ Seuris Nyyah! :3 愛 drawing<3
Okay, so, Horn the Bat, Rima the Hedgehog. I'll get onto them (in my style) ASAP.

But recolors will be given first priority, because this points mainly at them. ;)
1年以上前 SeurisChan said…
wink
;))) sure!
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Okay 030
1年以上前 darksilver said…
meph, I agree that recolers are not origenl, But I still say that mephalis is just a "Shadow" of Shadow.
1年以上前 darksilver said…
big smile
ok meph I need a bat-hedgehog-ecidna hybrid. he has both hedgehog and ecidna hair and is any color u choose!
As said before, I don't hate on recolors just because of unoriginality. For one with an awesome backstorey and personality, I can make an acception. Such as with Mephiles the Dark.

Sure, I'll get right onto it.

Sorry everyone, for the wait. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I do actually have a life outside of drawing and fanpop, so gimme a break! XD

Horn, yours is nearly done. Just need color. ;)
1年以上前 darksilver said…
Just so u know Meph the characters name is Boom the Hybrid
smile
Boom the Hybrid, any specific colors?
1年以上前 darksilver said…
laugh
Well... maybe he can be a white color like silver.
Okay, awesome. ;) Any higlights?
1年以上前 darksilver said…
blush
What does that mean?
1年以上前 AmuletSaharo2 said…
mischievous
i don't have a camera.
1年以上前 Tokyo_The_Cat said…
Um, oh gosh that's tons of entries...I kinda feel bad now. Um...

Okay so, my request is softa-kinda like my recolor. But all i need you to include is her purple fur(I have a thing for purple cats), her green eyes, and her rings around her hands and ankles(Not a power source, just acessories). I'd have the ponytail thing as an optional thing, but as long as she isn't bald. One thing: Change her entire outfit, i hate it, and i have no idea of what she could wear, as long as it's NOT a dress. I do NOT want a dress on her! But it's kinda an "As-is" Thing, so i'm not sure what you'd do with her.
Oh, her name is of course, Tokyo.
Any more info you need?
@AumeltSaharo2: That is NO EXCUSE for not giving credit to the original artist! How would you feel if you drew something, posted it, only for some idiot to come and change the eye color and say it's theirs? Besides, even if you don't have a camera, there's this new invention called a SCANNER! OR another one, this new movemt called 'BORROWING'. OR you can just be a MATURE recolorist and give credit. What's more... There's this program called PAINT where you can draw things from scratch! OR bases! OH MY GOD! HOW DID I THINK OF THAT ONE!?!??!?! -.-' Duh.
@Ok, so basically like Blaze with different coloration & styles, no dress? Good. I FAIL at drawing dresses. xD
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
big smile
Nice big talking, had fun reading it (dunno, I just have fun reading long things which aren't books xD')
Have to agree with all things said.

Just two questions to you Mephiles, are you intrested in an Art Trade with me? xD' *random*
And~ could you please give me your opinion on my Crash? (link with bio in description: link)

To those who make recolours; If you really have problems to draw a/your character, use a free-to-use base from deviantART or smth, no problems to find out who to give credits and such. AND you're not drawing over official Sonic art ;) I tried some of them too. (Never finished even one though *cough*)
big smile
No 1. What the hell is an art trade? XD I'll have a look after I finish this reply... And yeah, same here with bases. XD I just never did get the hang of computer drawing.... Oh well. XD
Okay, just saw Crash. That's a really awesome character design! I didn't bother reading the bio, though... Lol, Im SO lazy! XD

BTW, if I ever do requests and such, it may take awhile, because I have about 200 (last time I counted...) images in my 'To Draw' folder.... So a wait may be nessicary sometimes. XD Very sorry about that... ATM i'm drawing InYaShadow's on DAs character, Hyuga the HeDemon. this is NOT part of the 300 characters challenge and is NOT a request. I just like drawing hyuga. If you want to see any of my other drawings, please go to link and go to images.... Most are my artwork, with the exeption of a few photos of me and a few favy images by other artists. ENJOY!!!!!!!!1!!!! xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
*cough* Art Trade =
You say what YOU want ME to draw for YOU.
I say what I want drawn from YOU. xD easy.

Thanks, so it'sa good thing to revive him from my not-anymore-existing-OC's I guess xD' ...lol.. xD But Design is not everything

Well, I only draw on my Laptop because I have a Graphic Tablet >D Lotsa fun, and my parents won't let me have the scanner on my Laptop..
smile
Okay, yeah I guess I'm in for an art trade. Whaddaya want me to draw? Crash or something else? If you could do Skhell the Hedgehog-Bat (below) that would be AWESOME.

I have a Digital Notepad... But I haven't tried it out yet. xD I got it for my birthday... But I've been really busy working on my novel on Schitzophrenia, my GONE fanfiction, thinking up a Sonic fanfiction, my Sonic fanfiction of 'The Wonders', homework, emptying my 'TO DRAW' folder on the computer, 'gathering' images for friends, request artwork, gift artwork, cleaning my room, working on the Open Garden, playing new video games, hacking into people's internet, making the Expodus (game console I made, plays anything on disc), a game for Expodus (Mephiles the Dark, you play AS Mephiles, following the line of my fanfiction, set after StH 06) blah, blah, blah...

I have a VERY busy life... Hopefully I can finish some shit over the upcoming holidays... =D
 Okay, yeah I guess I'm in for an art trade. Whaddaya want me to draw? Crash または something else? If あなた
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
meh
Cool, thanks |D If you could draw Crash I would be very thankful~
Gonna try, gonna try :D Even though I'm my mind is slow atm and I don't really get what the yellow thing on his ear is. Piercing?

...that's...that's ALOT of things... *eyetwitch*
...why the hell hacking ppls internet? XD
The thing that took most of my attention is that Expodus. Now I'm really intereste and will stalk you (joke on the last part)

Wish you luck and fun for all of those things :D
laugh
Okay, yeah, I'll get onto that, or at least put it on my 'To Do' list.. xD But assaid, VERY busy... So... Might take awhile. xD Same goes for everyone else's characeters...
And yeah, peircing. xD

Yes, busy me. xD And... I hack people's net because it's fun and I like it. =D OH GOD! xD STALKER! XP Apparently I'm like... a mechanical genius when it comes to computer-ey-stuff. LOL! XD 13 year old blah blah blah...

Thans for the luck... I'm gonna need it. xD
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
Take as long as you need/want xD Myself is just a slow ass xD But I'll try to get it finished a bit sooner than the other times (shit, my brain is dead, my English's letting down Dx)

What can ya do if you hack them? xD That's awesome, even if it's kinda creepy, and I'm afraid of you hacking MY internet xD
1年以上前 darksilver said…
smile
meph can I use Skhell the Hedgehog-Bat for somting?
smile
@Zenzes: Okay, cool. ^^ I'll take my time then. xD
Don't worry, I wont hack your internet... I only ever do it to A) People I don't like, or B) My friends that I know in person so I can creep them out. XD When I hack, I can mess up their sytem, change their actual computer stuff (wallpapers, passwords, usernames, screensavers, etc) I can also make messages come up on screen. XD Like: The day shall come when you, Anubis, shall depart this world in favor of another...
It's friggin funny, until you get caught. xD I never do any serious hacking, though... I don't wanna get in trouble with the cops! xD To do it, I need the internet codes... So even if I wanted to hack your internet, I couldn't unless I had the code. It's easy enough to get if I could get into your account on just about any website... XD Pretty damn fun, doing that!

@darksilver: I dunno... I'm kinda protective od Skhell 'cuz he's one of my more develouped/ better characters... But I guess so, so long as you keep to the bio and his personality. I'll let you know when I've posted info on him. If it's a fanfiction, you gotta credit my character, and can I write what he does/ says? We can work together on it, I guess, through messages. Send me what you want and I'll reply with any ideas I have...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darksilver said…
smile
Thanks and it is fanfiction

in the sereis i am makin can he be Boom asistant
@darksilver: OK. Sounds cool. Basic info on Skhell: He's a Egyptian demi-god (half god, half mortal) He appears as a villain in my fanfiction, The Wonders, in wich the neutral 'hero', Ningizzida the Hedgehog (who is the living reincarnation of the sun god, Ra) is searching the world for the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world, plus a Eight wonder that was undiscovered for many centuries, for the peices of the Capstone (split into 8 peices) that once stood atop the Great Pyramid, to, in goal, perform a ritual to save the world from a deadly sunspot (the Tartarus rotation) that would cause the 'bergs to melt, the sea to rise, and temperatures all over the globe to escelate to an unbearable level. The ritual in question to 'absorbe' the power can be used in two forms: The ritual of peace (spares the world) or the ritual of Power (also spares the world from Tartarus, but with the effect of total power to the country of the person who performs the ritual). because of the Ritual of Power, everyone who hears about this wants the capstone, so it's basically a race between Ningizzida and his falcon, Horus, the Chinese, the European, and the American (the big countries).
Skhell's idea is to manipuate Ningizzida into allowing HIM to perform the ritual, and him to be imbedded with the Power of Tartarus.
Skhell is stronger than he is fast, and relies almost interely on his supernatural powers, he can effect things around him. As in, move the ground below the apponent, change the ways of the wind, basically the elements around him. However, he can also to hand-to-hand combat, he's super agile, and super fast in the wind. Running wise, however, he's quite slow. His weapons of choice are a double-edged, curved, Arkansas Toothpick imbedded with rubies, and his staff, which he uses to manipulate weather patterns and creatures around him.
He usually doesn't have to resort to battle, however, because he's just so damn belivable. He's manipulative, so he can almost always get others to do whatever he wants them to do. When he speaks, it's always in formal manner and with complicated words, making it hard to understand exactly what he's saying.
In 'The Wonders', he's the big villain, he doesn't do what anyone tells him to do. in truth, he's a backstabbing bastard. He'll use someone to get what he wants, then throw them away as if they're trash. He roams to whatever side he feels will get him closer to his goal.
Basically... He's VERY, VERY manipuative, and likes being in control.
He's also sadistic, meaning he finds humor in other's pain. This doesn't show often, though.

ANYWAY, I'd place him more so as another rival over an assistant. The reason for this is that Skhell works for no-one. he could possibly appear to help, but trust me when I say Skhell would just backstab him and reap the benifits of whatever Boom had done.
030 I wrote a lot...
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
Whoa, good that 'm not a friend u know in person xD' I would be like "WTF HAPPENED?!"
But yeah, try not to fall deeper and get in deeeeper shit xD Wouldn't be good if you get troubles with 'em o~o

..That's really a lot...
Where can I read that fanfiction? D:
My liking for Egypt just increased, again xD Have a OC that lives/lived there, though he's a Ghost xD who likes to kill people that slaves people o~o... err, just ignore that shit xD
laugh
OwO Yeah...

Well... I haven' actually posted it online. XD It's VERY similar to Matthew Reilly's 'Seven Ancient Wonders', it was my TOTAL inspiration. X3 Follows the same general plotline, except attaches itself more directly to the Gods, ancienter stuff, blah, blah, blah... Meh, I MAY get around to posting it... But it was originally written on the good old fashioned notebook, and... well... I'm too lazy to type it up. XD

That character sounds pretty awesome. ^^ I have a ghost-ish character as well... :D He's a black-and-white hedgehog with yellow eyes... He's not actually DEAD, but he can more so communicate with the dead and such. LOL, he means nothing to me... I just make up random shit characters. :D
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
I don't think I've ever read this, but I'll probably check out later what the German title of it is and look if I can buy it anywhere xD
Well MAYBE if you ever got nothing to do and being bored you could xD But I think that won't happen so soon xD

Well, he's actually no Sonic-chara but maybe I'll draw him as one just for the luls xD Mine's black & white too, but plus that he has purple Markings B) (if you wanna see: link just without colors xD all the other colored pics aren't fullbody, or anywhere near it)
...What the hell? xD I like nearly every1 of my OC's (an that's over 100...)
smile
Dude, I'd recommend Seven Ancient Wonders to ANYONE who likes 'Action'. Matthew Reilly's idea of writing is a book that is action from cover to cover. Even for people who don't like books... It's darned EPIC. (pic below of some fanart by a DA member)

WHOOPS! XD My mistake... Yeah, that would be funny now I've seen the actual pic of him. XD

Hmm... You should try the 300 characters challenge! It's a really cool way to improve drawing skills... I'm doing it as well. XD You can see my progress here: link With most of my OCs... =/ Well, I only make up a backstory for a design I REALLY like. The others I pretty much just give away to others. XD So long as they keep original name & design, & give credit, I have NO problem with it at all.

Fanfiction wise, I'm VERY character driven. I'll design every little detail of his personality to fit his life, heck, I know more about Ningizzida than I do myself. XD
 Dude, I'd recommend Seven Ancient Wonders to ANYONE who likes 'Action'. Matthew Reilly's idea of writ
1年以上前 Zenzes said…
Sounds (and looks) awesome :D Will definitely check it out later, thanks for the kinda-review of it~

What is? xD' *is slow*

Fff, only if I get the time xD' Or just will do it if I'm bored or something ;3 In the character challenge, can you make them adoptables too? Because I really don't want a whole bunch of 300 OCs xD
Yeah,understand that, only kinda my favourites get a better backround story than my others (or those who even doesn't have one)

Whoa okay xD I know about some of my characters more than I do 'bout me too xD' (Maybe because I'm moody and can get very annoyed even though a sec ago I could've been hyper...)
smile
God yeah, one of the best thing's I EVER read, man!

I meant it would be funny if you drew your character as a Sonic-peoplez....

Well... you only have to design them. XD You don't have to make up anything about them...

Oh god, moodswings? I'm the fucking MASTER. And also... snowballing, too. XD Eg. I won't understand something. So i'll get annoyed. The annoyance will mount up to frustration. Then to flat-out anger. Rage builds until I lash out at the nearest object, and then... Then I'll end up scared of myself for doing that.