Sonic ファン Characters Frylock243's Sonic ファン Character RPG

frylock243 posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 07:46PM
Hello Happy Fanpoppers and Sonic Fans! I'm miss Frylock243, and I'm the host of this Sonic Fan Character RPG. First off, the rules:

1)No excessive swearing
2)No sexual stuff
3)no gory Violence (Keep any violence to s PG-13 level, Mmm kay?)
4)Don't control other's Characters (Unless It's a dream sequence of sorts.)
5)Have Fun!

and, the character sheets:

Name:
Species:
Weaponry and/or Powers:
Nationality:
Birth Place:
Personality:
Back story (If any,):

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't post character sheets for official Sonic characters, and don't post a character sheet if your not going to be contributing to the story in the future.

Now let's start this story!
last edited on Apr 25, 2010 at 07:05PM

Sonic ファン Characters 259 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 259

1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Name: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku
Weaponry and/or Powers: Samurai Katana
Nationality: Japanese
Birth Place: Osaka, Japan.
Personality: She's mainly a sweet, gentle child. She's even been called a young Hippie because of so, and she doesn't like to fight. She only fights if she truly has to. When she does fight, she's very fierce. She also tends to act younger than she is, sometimes.
Back story (If any,): Atsuko Mana Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. Her interests were American superhero comics, old television, technology, and music. her mom, Izumi Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Atsuko's dad, Makoto Kenyoku, worked at a record shop. Atsuko had a 17 year old brother named Masahiko, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was also very skilled at it. He liked to tech her What he knew. the Kenyokus weren't rich, but they had a fair amount of money due to what was passed to them when Atsuko's grandmother died. Sometimes during the summer, Atsuko's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when they chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanted to go to another city, they would drive there. one summer, when Atsuko was
6, her and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido that summer. All they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day.

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, and out of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. Out of nowhere, they were overrun by a large crowd.
there seemed to be hundreds of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in. Atsuko tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make her feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crowd was screaming, and it started to distract her. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Atsuko was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

She was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would get up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before her. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Atsuko's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find her, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and she never found them. she didn't know it, but she wandered out of Hokkaido.

when Atsuko decided to give up, she ran off and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken down summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" she thought to herself. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. Many times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 11

Atsuko decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of walking, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Atsuko said to herself. she immediately ran in, and started destroying robots with a sword she stole off a performer. the hedgehog didn't notice the young girl until she destroyed the last one. the hedgehog sort of just looked at Atsuko for a moment. "hello." he said in a kind voice. He must be American, Atsuko thought to herself. "oh, hi." she replied. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Atsuko. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

She started to get a sad look on her face.

"I lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Atsuko really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "I have to go now. It was really nice to meet you, Mister Shadow." A few minutes after Atsuko started to walk away, Shadow asked "Would you like to come with me?"
Atsuko froze for a second, and turned around. "Um, uh... okay, I guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Atsuko walked back over to him, and stood quietly in front of Shadow, and hugged him. "Thank you, so much."
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku Age: 11 Gender: Female Weaponry and/or Powers: Samurai Katana Nationality:
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
It was a warm summer afternoon, about 6:00 on a Monday. Miles Prower, often referred to as Tails, was sitting out side in the grass, leaned onto a tree and reading a book. Atsuko Kenyoku was outside playing with a toy submarine, and happened to notice him. She put the submarine down, and walked over to say hi.
"Hey, Miles. What'cha doin'?"
He smiled. "Hey, Atsuko. Just reading a book I got yesterday." She scanned the pages.
"What kind of book is it?"
"Science Fiction." She sat down next down to him.
"I'm not bothering you, am I?"
"Not at all, hun. But, how come your bare foot?"
"I lost my tennis shoes again."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name:Angle the Fox
Weaponry and/or Powers:A pencil, and small sword
Nationality:American
Birth Place:Colanial Heights, VA
Personality: She's the type af girl that everyone wants to be friends with.She has mild manners, and knows what's wrong and what's right.
Back story (If any,):Angle was a child with only a mother, and major art skills.She loved drawing all through her early years.She went to The Art Instutes in Washington VA.She finished with flying colors, so she was offered an apprenticeship for Cindy Sherman.Soon after she went back to Colanial Heighs and did street pictures.She earned quite a bit, and had a friend that worked at the Jeffersonian, in Washington, VA.She gladly accepted, and now works there.
last edited 1年以上前
Angle was scetching quite a cute couple, a single tailed fox(like her)and one with two tails."This'll be great!"she said to herself.
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Isn't this the fifth time this month?" He said jokingly.
"Sixth, actually."
"How come you don't just wear socks?"
"... I didn't really think to do that." they laughed.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Name: Horn The Bat
Weaponry and/or Powers: to control shadows
Nationality: American/Batracan
Birth Place: Batraca
Personality: manipulative, sneaky, mysterious, emo
Back story (If any,): Horn was sent to earth as a baby and has a demon loved in his soul, he lived with his guardian Baku he has an artificial foot and loves gold he lives with his roommates Zion and Shara
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"And what's the Sir. Blur up to at the moment?"
"He's out grocery shopping."
"For chili?"
last edited 1年以上前
"Oh shoot, their leaving!"Angle said, as she ran over to Tails and Atsuko,"Here you go, it's a picture I drew for you guys."she said and handed them a picture.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"...I'm hungry...maybe some pizza..."
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Atsuko looked at the picture in Tails' hand. "Your a good drawer!" Atsuko said.
"Also, have you seen a pair of white Tennis shoes?"
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Shorozoid: "THEN GET SOME"
Horn: "fine, fine, hey what are these" *picks up shoes*
Shorozoid: "let's sell them"
Horn: "and we can get pizza money"
Shorozoid: "or steal the pizza and keep the money"
Horn: "good idea"
"Over there!"Angle said, and dashed twored Horn for the shoes.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: "hello miss, may I interest you in these tennis shoe's, they can...er...help you play tennis, $10
"You wanna get pizza?They're a friends, I'd really like them to give back to her."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: hmm...get me a cheese pizza, and I'll give them to you
"Deal."Angle said then returned with a cheese pizza"Now give me the shoes."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"I'm a man of my word" *gives tennis shoes and takes pizza*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Atsuko put her shoes back on. "Thank you, Miss. By the way, what's your name?" She said to Angle.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn eats his pizza*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Atsuko looked back to where she put the submarine, and it was gone too.
"HEY! DID YOU TAKE MY SUBMARINE TOO???" She yelled at Horn.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"NOW, WHY WOULD I STEAL A LITTLE GIRLS SUBMARINE!!! AND I FOUND THOSE SHOES, IM NOT A LOWLIFE BASTARD!... *looks down as if he was sad*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Atsuko, come on. Shadow probably came by and saw you left It."
"All right."
"And thank you again for the picture, Miss." Tails said to Angle. Tails and Atsuko began to walk away.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Shorozoid: "DOWN IN THE DUMPS?...OR DO YOU NEED TO TAKE A DUMP?"
Horn: "shut up...just shut up..."
Shorozoid: "I SEE...IT REMINDS YOU OF YOUR CHILDHOOD"
Horn: "...kinda...but nobody will understand"
Shorozoid: "..."
Horn: "nobody loved me, cared for me, feed me...i fended for myself...i got beat up, stolen from...nearly killed...im out of here..." *fly's away*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Hmmm... I think It's about to rain. You wanna come over?" Atsuko said to Tails.
"Sure."
"And I apologize for accusing you of stealing my submarine!" She shouted up to Horn.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*starts to rain*
Shorozoid: "OH THE IRONY, THE BEST PART IS THAT IT'S TWO DIFFERENT KINDS"
*Horn drinks a mysterious liquid and Shorozoid stops talking*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Atsuko took out an umbrella, opened it and put it over her and Tails. They just kept walking.
"Is Shadow even home?" Tails asked her.
"I'm not sure. Is Sonic?"
"Nah, I don't think so."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn lands on his house, lays down on a outdoor beach chair and just lays their in the rain*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"That guy..."
"Who, the one who tried to sell your shoes?"
"Yeah. He looked kind of... well, sad."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn snores*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"What do you mean?"
"I dunno. He just seemed that way."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Zion opens the door, looks at passed out Horn, and closes the door*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Though, It was rude for him to try and sell my shoes for pizza."
Atsuko took her house keys out of her pocket, and unlocked the door to her home. She and Tails walked in.
"Dad? daddy, are you home?"
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn wakes up, but stays outside
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"I'm in the kitchen." Shadow said. Atsuko and Tails went into the kitchen.
"Dad, is it okay if Tails stays over for a bit?"
"I don't mind."
Atsuko ran over to her room, and Tails followed.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn goes back inside* "Stupid drink" *passes out on the couch*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Do you like the Beatles, Miles?"
He smiled. "Who doesn't?" Atsuko went over by her alarm clock and picked up her IPod. She played the song Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band, and she turned down the volume a bit. Tails sat on the bed next to Atsuko and read his book, and Atsuko put a blanket around her and Tails' shoulders.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Zion sneaks out, and Horn wakes up again* "damn, can't he sneak out quieter, oh well" *turns on TV and watches Scrubs*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Sonic knocked on the door, and Shadow opened It.
"What do you want?" Shadow asked him.
"Is Tails over here?"
"Yes."
"Well, can I see him real quick?"
Shadow went over into Atsuko's room.
"Sonic is at the door, he needs to see you."
"All right." Tails said. He went over to Sonic at the front door.
"Are you wanting to stay the night over here, Tails?" Sonic asked him.
"Well, I wouldn't mind. Can I?"
"Go ahead. I just needed to make sure you were okay, little bro."
"Okay." Tails went back into Atsuko's room, sat back down next to her, put his half of the blanket over his shoulders and picked the book back up. Shadow shut the front door.
"Atsuko, It's pouring out there, are the windows shut?"
"Yes, daddy."
"Okay." Shadow kissed Atsuko on the forehead.
"I love you, hun."
"Love you too, dad."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"I should try taxidermy..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn goes outside, sticks his hand in a tree, grabs a squirrel, and goes into the basement*

15 minutes later

*Horn comes out with the squirrel and continues to watch TV*
"...ok...i need a life"
last edited 1年以上前
Name:Calcalia the Cat
Weaponry and/or Powers:Sword, claws
Nationality:American
Birth Place:Adams, Tennessee
Personality:Sassy, but kind.
Back story (If any,):Cacalia is a very kind person, but doesn't show it.She wasn't abused or anything, but her town was tough and she lived back o' town, where some people were always beating some other random people up.You had to keep weponry on you at all times, and not show emontion.She hates life, until she meets her current best friends(Miranda and Cam).
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*a bird comes in through the window and lands on Horn's head*
"...i shall call you Mister Tweetums"
"Hmm, I would have said the same thing."Cacalia said to Horn, as she jumped into the window.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"wow...chicks are flying though my window...am i dreaming?..."
"Nope, you might wanna close your window..."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"fine..." *tentacle comes out of Horn's back and shuts the window*
(just for fun: Mister Tweetums pecks Horn's head but he doesn't feel it for some reason)
"Thanks, an angry mob was chasing me."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"now who would chase a beautiful lady like you"

(how Mister Tweetums looks, and i didn't draw it)

(hooray for blue jay...)
 "now who would chase a beautiful lady like you" (how Mister Tweetums looks, and i didn't draw it) (
"In my street, I was the abusee, and gangs were the abusers."Cacalia came in closer from the window.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"that's awful, feel free to stay for as long as you like"