Sonic ファン Characters The Robotnik Conspiracy

ImAFanOfTails posted on Mar 29, 2010 at 10:51PM
Okay, here is another roleplay for us. I thought up of a basic plot, but after I set it up, who knows where it will go?

As usual, keep it pg-13. Nothing gorey, explicit, or anything else. It doesn't need to be said, but just in case. No cussing either, you may use "substitutes". You cannot control other people's characters. Etc....

Here is the Character sheet I want you guys/girls to use:

Name:
Race:
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:
Special Power (if any):
Flight, Speed, or Power:

Limit of Six characters. I will control Robotnik though, I don't want things to get out of hand.

Well then, now that everything is explained, lets get started. I want character sheets first before the actual roleplay starts, but I will post first. Good Luck!!!
last edited on Mar 29, 2010 at 10:53PM

Sonic ファン Characters 159 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

1年以上前 ImAFanOfTails said…
Name: John
Race: Fox
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Hero
Special Power or weapons (if any): Energy Lancer Also able to go under a super transformation
Flight, Speed, or Power: Flight

Name: Bill
Race: Wolf
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Hero
Special Power (if any): none
Flight, Speed, or Power: normal

Name: Anthony
Race: Dog
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:Hero

Name: Mike
Race: Coyote

Name: Starla
Race: Fox
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
Name: Horn The Bat
Race: bat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: DARK
Special Power (if any): to control shadows and use them to his advantage ( he can't use it at night most of the time due to it being all darkness and during a solar eclipse he turns into DEATH HORN
Flight, Speed, or Power: Flight/Power (mostly flight)
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
I haven't used her in a while :_

Name: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku
species: white fox
weaponry: she uses a Samurai sword, and usually doesn't fight without one.
other: She was born in Osaka, Japan and loves fighting and American super hero comics. She hates most Anime or Manga. She's very smart. sometimes she can be a little shy, or just quiet (usually just quiet). She's very loving and affectionate to those she loves. She's very good with her sword.

nationality: Japanese/American

Bio:

Atsuko Mana Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. Her interests were American superhero comics, old television, technology, and music. her mom, Izumi Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Atsuko's dad, Makoto Kenyoku, worked at a record shop. Atsuko had a 17 year old brother named Masahiko, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was also very skilled at it. He liked to tech her What he knew. the Kenyokus weren't rich, but they had a fair amount of money due to what was passed to them when Atsuko's grandmother died. Sometimes during the summer, Atsuko's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when they chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanted to go to another city, they would drive there. one summer, when Atsuko was
6, her and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido that summer. All they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day.

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, and out of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. Out of nowhere, they were overrun by a large crowd.
there seemed to be hundreds of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in. Atsuko tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make her feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crowd was screaming, and it started to distract her. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Atsuko was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

She was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would get up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before her. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Atsuko's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find her, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and she never found them. she didn't know it, but she wandered out of Hokkaido.

when Atsuko decided to give up, she ran off and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken down summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" she thought to herself. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. Many times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 11

Atsuko decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of walking, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Atsuko said to herself. she immediately ran in, and started destroying robots with a sword she stole off a performer. the hedgehog didn't notice the young girl until she destroyed the last one. the hedgehog sort of just looked at Atsuko for a moment. "hello." he said in a kind voice. He must be American, Atsuko thought to herself. "oh, hi." she replied. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Atsuko. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

She started to get a sad look on her face.

"I lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Atsuko really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "I have to go now. It was really nice to meet you, Mister Shadow." A few minutes after Atsuko started to walk away, Shadow asked "Would you like to come with me?"
Atsuko froze for a second, and turned around. "Um, uh... okay, I guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Atsuko walked back over to him, and stood quietly in front of Shadow, and hugged him. "Thank you, so much."
1年以上前 MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name:Jaypaw
Race: Rabbit cat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: HERO
Special Power (if any): Jaypaw has exstrodinar hearing;has dreams from StarClan;he is also good with herbs
Flight, Speed, or Power:Flight
Weapons:Jaypaw has dreams from StarClan witch allows him to predict the future.
so, are we ready?
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
yea lets start
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Yeah :)
"Hey Starla, have you seen my hat anywhere?" John said, reaching behind the couch. "no I didn't." Starla said. He reached way back behind it and snagged it. It was a naval cap. "Just think, a couple of more weeks until we can leave." John said. "In the mean time, just hang out." He stepped into the garage and got into a hover car. They were on a populous city on a different planet. Highly futuristic. John drove down on the main street. He wore his naval uniform. He arrived at a large building. John parked it and started to walk up the stairs. Suddenly, the lights shut off. John looked around, and then he felt something sharp on his back and felt no more. A machine took his unconcious body and stepped outside and flew away. Inside the building, the lights came back on and a security team came running down the stairs. "Dang, he's gone. Alert the higher ups. We have a kidnapping!" Barked one of the guards.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
Horn:*wakes up* "my head hurts like hell..."
Sorry, this didn't print in the first.
Name: Leafpool
Race: Cat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:NEUTRAL
Special Power (if any):Leafpool is a medicine cat for ThunderClan;and also has dreams from StarClan
Flight, Speed, or Power:Speed

Jaypaw was supposed to be confined to canp, but he didn't care Leafpool, he was her apprentice, was with him.Thanks to his recent exploration onto WindClan teritory, thanks to the fact he was blind.Alot had happened during that time.
"Jaypaw, look out!"Leafpool was screetching as she doged a dart."How can I-"Jaypaw broke off as he also doged the same dart.They lost all consiousness.
"Jaypaw, Watch yourself!"A cat from StarClan said, then Jaypaw awoke and found himself, and Leafpool in a cage with a bat.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
*walks outside and fly's away*
"He's not from our Clan, I don't even think that he knows about
the Warrior code."Leafpool said, then muttered,"Stupidity."
john was groggy at first. He was feeling very sluggish. It took some effort, but he eventually got them to open. He was strapped in a chair, around was a bunch of equipment. "Where am I?" he said sluggishly. "You are where you are. That is all you need to knoow." Said a weak voice in response. "Why do you have me here?" John demanded. "All will be revealed in due time."

"So you see mam, we have no clue where he is." The officer said to Starla. "So he went missing?" "Not quite, we picked up a small blip on the sensors. Its possible he went off planet." Starla stayed silent. "That's all we can tell you as of now. We will update you if anything comes up." the Officer saluted and Starla nodded. She closed the door and walked to tell the others. With John gone, who knows what could happen? The peace could simply go back to chaos, She thought.
"Hey!Who are you?"Jaypaw was startled when he saw Jojn sitting in a chair beside him.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Horn walks along the building they were held up in* "i wanna blimp"
"Help, if you don't mind?"Leafpool asked, despreate through her cage.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"oh, well ok"
*phases into cage, grabs Leafpool and phases back out with her*
"do you have a blimp"
"No, but I need to find Jaypaw.I think I might be able to get us out of here."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"well let's start looking...then we can find Jaypaw"
"He knows the way out!He might be blind but StarClan, he knows how to get out."

"Jaypaw, we will guid your paws, get out of theis chair by yelling, then we will guide you."Jaypaw awoke from talking to Spottedleaf said, then Jaypaw started to yell.

"Over there!"Leafpool yelled, and ran into the room with Jaypaw and John.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"there's Jaypaw, but whose the other dude?"
"Jaypaw!"Leafpool screamed, as she went to untie him.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"...can we go, this place is freaking me out"
"Sure.Follow me."Jaypaw said and lead the way to a small crack in the wall.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"ladies first"
"Okay, but I'm a warrior she-cat, not a lady.You follow Jaypaw,"Leafpool said.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
(thinking: raaar this kitty's got claw's) "sorry about that"
1年以上前 L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Blood
Male
Hero
Power

Looks like I'm on my own.....Horn?
"Blood?Didn't I see a girl talking to you at some random place?"Jaypaw asked, as he led them through the tunnel.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"yea im here...so who's this girl you were talking to?"
"He may not know, let's go."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"fine, fine..."
"You can fly, right?"
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"yea...so?"
"It might be quicker."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"to where?"
1年以上前 L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Hmmmmmmmm....
"No, we can't!"Jaypaw said.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"so that's out of the question"
"We need to walk back into our Clan territory, follow me."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
*Follows*
"The walk will be all the way into ThunderClan territory."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"how far is it?"
"We've never been this far in twoleg place."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"so...yards...meters...kilometers...m­ile­s..­.&q­uot­;
"As soon as we reach Thunderpath we can tell you."
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"ok..."
"Wow, there already."Leafpool said, looking into what seemed nothingless.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
"this is Thunderpath?"
"Can't you smell the cats of ThunderClan?"