Sonic ファン Characters 382 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 382

1年以上前 L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Name:Aus
Speices:hedgehog
sex:Male

"Ahhh"Aus said with that blushing look."Don't call me hun you know I have a girl friend."Aus opens a locket and.....(Ok.Aus has a girlfriend because when I was offline for that long time I gave Aus a girlfriend named Cameron.)"Oh my sweet"Aus said looking at her in his heart shaped Locket.(Cameron looks like Maria hedgehog for but her hair is curls flowing down.And she wears small reading glasses)
1年以上前 MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name: Miranda Sherlok Asahina
Species: Orange Vampire Echinda
Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?:DARK
Powers or Weapons: Mantidite, Samuri Sword, Medium, Vampire
Nationality *if any*:Japinese?/American
Background Story:Miranda can't remember half her past, untill told by her birth father.She dosen't like people, but gets mixes up in them anyhow.She can see spirits, and has 2 bonded animals(Stombringer and Thimbletack), and is a mantidite.Mirand was sexually harrassed by another mantidite called Caleme, he also made her a DARK type and medium.
"Don't you dare call anyone bird brain, nitwit."A man was yelling at a woman, standin with a hedgehog."Hello, I'm Miranda Sherlok Asahina."She said, and then walked up to the two.
♪Over and over,I fall for you♪"I gotta take this..."Aus said as he pulled out his cellphone."Yeah Blood....Dark breath and Metal morpher.....Can't this wait.....I'm at the beach and....(Angry yells from Blood come out of the phone very loudly so Aus slams the phone shut.)Well guys I gotta go.(Pulls out small teleportor from his hair)Use this if ya ever wanna visit me in Greenville"Aus said as he entered the small teleporter.
"I'm ever so sorry, a spirit led me here.I follow them, they help me, and I help them.They help destiny become what its suppost to be."Miranda said,"There is a man, he is very sick, in a cavern here.He poked his nose where it shouldn't have been, now he's almost dead."
1年以上前 coco05 said…
name:coco
species:hedgehog
dark hero nuetreal or none?:hero
powers:i can shape shift into any one ive seen before,and i have a very fast running speed. i can also change to super form when i have the seven wold rings.

*falls out of the sky* huh? where am i? looks around and finds the others*
 name:coco age:13 Gender:female species:hedgehog dark hero nuetreal または none?:hero powers:i can sh
"I'm back"Aus said as he landed out of the teleporter"Whos the chick on the ground."Helps her up.
1年以上前 InvaderCynder said…
smile
Name:Cynder

Species:Rabbit

Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?:it switches around. most the time she's a Hero but sometimes she's dark. she's never nuetral.

Powers or Weapons:whenever Disturbia plays in her head she becomes a dragon that looks like Cynder from the legand of Spyro. its really a demon. also she can turn into an angel in order to save her friends. she does not have conterol over either power.

Nationality *if any*:

Background Story: Cynder was originally a Black Rabbit but when she was only half a week old she was stolen by a demon named Lucidia (Lue-SI-Dee-Uh) and taken to the top of Mount Asembla. Lucidia then cursed Cynder to forever be the hostess of her unborn daughter, Dravenchia (Dra-Vin-Chee-Uh). during the proses Cynder gained Red marks on her face and ears to symbolize that she was part demon forever. the song Disturbia was chosen to symbolize when she would transform. she was hand delivered back to her birth mother, Cicillia (sis-SIL-ee-uh), by Lucidia herself. the demon later died before Cynder could ever truly meet her. Lucidias husband, however, met Cynder when she was old enough to remember him. his name was Marivellian (mar-e-VIL-an)and he was an Angel. he bestowed upon her the ability to let her soul show through at the darkest of times. because of this Cynder is both the gem child to the throne of darkness and the swordswoman of the heavans. if she is to truly chose the dark side she will bring an etternity of darkness and she will become fully a demon who rules with an iorn fist. if she choses to be a hero, however, she may be the only one who can stop the second Gem child of darkness from rigning terror.

theme song: Take a Bow by Rihanna
 Name:Cynder Age:unknown Species:Rabbit Gender:Female Dark, Hero, Neutral または none?:it switches aro
smile
Name:Lilleth

Species:Rabbit

Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?:Hero

Powers or Weapons:can take a bullet to the brain and still function properly for a little over three hours.

Nationality *if any*:

Background Story: Lilleth is probably the most interesting of my characters. she is the daughter of Shadow the hedgehog and Cream the rabbit. Cyber Tails (Tails had a bad accident so he became a cyborg sort of) had made a time machine and she ended up going a few years back only to find that she couldn't get back. she quickly befriended her parents bt became to get feelings for Tails before the accident and saw it for herself. she became best friends with Cynder and always saw the best side of everything in the past. she does her best to make sure she exists in the future but she still changes a few things in the future without realizing it. when Cynder first became a dragon demon around her Lilleth was badly wounded but forgave Cynder imediatly and even tried her best to help Cynder get her demon and Angel side under controll.

Theme song: year 3000 by The Jonas Brothers
 Name:Lilleth Age:11 Species:Rabbit Gender:Female Dark, Hero, Neutral または none?:Hero Powers または Wea
"Follow me, we must hurry." Miranda spoke, hurried.He was almost gone.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
my character sheet
Name: horn
Race: bat
Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?: Dark
Powers or Weapons: shadow control, his claws
Nationality *if any*:
Background Story: when horn was born a shadow demon was sealed inside him and he can unleash it any time by taking off the black rings on his wrists called shadow locks but even with them on he can use shorozoid's powers to his advantage he searches to get the chaos emeralds to free himself from shorozoid and just become normal
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"uuughhh why am i here" *fly's out of forest*
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
while fly finds aus and coco only to keep watching from the sky
smile
As Miranda Hurried, she bumped into CYnder and Lilleth on acident.

CYnder: oh my god i'm so sorry! i wasn't looking where i was going! sorry! sorry sorry sorry!
"Oh, it's fine!For a vampire, I'm awful clutzy!"Miranda said, then she led Silly and the doctor to the man.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
keeps flying though the sky and finds Miranda again watching from the sky
1年以上前 coco05 said…
ecuse me? *taps on silly's shoulder* but where am i?
"Who are you?"Miranda says to Horn, then flies up ro meet him.
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
She looked to Coco. "Your on the Crusader family's privet island. Unless you have a purpose here, I'd advise you to leave before anyone aside from me sees you." She looked back over to the doctor. "Just go on and tend to the man, I have go see dad."

She ran back over into the beach house. "Silly!" Her father shouted. "We're taking off to take you back to London soon, have you got all of your things together?"

"Yes, pop."
"Where's your sister?"
"I think she's preparing everything."
"Good."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Megan-the-fox said…
Name: Megan
Species:Fox
Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?: Neutral
Powers or Weapons: Can become super or dark, lotta guns, suductive powers lol
Nationality *if any*: American?
Background Story:
Megans mother died when she was 7 her father thrown in jail when 16. She moved to station square when 17 and has been there for 3 years. She has had many carrers but her one prsently is being a singer at a bar. She is also very attracted to shadow. (its a fandom thing)
-looks around- god i'm always going somewhere! -walks off to find anybody she possibly knows-
Wow for a private island you sure do let alot of people on it.Aus said with a smirk.
mhm. Megan sat down under a tree and shut her eyes bored.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
im horn, you don't wanna know rest, who are you
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
angry
Silly got an angry look on her face. "oh, HUSH! EVERYONE ON THIS ISLAND WHO ISN'T AUS OR ISN'T IN MY FAMILY, I WANT YOU OFF THE ISLAND IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES OR YOUR GOING TO BE KEPT PRISONER OF THE STRAW HAT CRUSADE!" She yelled.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
he he he my shadow power will just let me get out like a ghost what makes you think you can keep me prisoner
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
"I DON'T GIVE TWO CRAPS! JUST GET OFF THE ISLAND!" She screamed. "Silly! what's going on down there, sis?" called her sister, Lilly Crusader, from the large ship. "Nothing I can't handle! How much longer 'til we leave?"
"Well," said Lilly, "I'm guessing in about an hour in a half."
"Alright." Silly said. She looked back to horn, and in a calm tone, said "Unless you know how to work a cannon or defend a large ship from other pirates, like I said before, just leave. And Aus, exact same thing to you. we're a bit low on people to defend our ship right now, and could use whatever help we get."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
the only thing i can do is make ammo for your cannon, do you need that
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
"Well, we are a bit low on ammunition, so yes. go over there onto the Crusader ship, and tell my sister what you would need to make it, and get to work when you can. She's a tall woman who looks a bit like me, 'cept with short dark red hair. She's our crew's captain."
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"ok, i don't need much though" *fly's to the Crusader ship*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Lilly looked over, and saw Horn flying up and landing onto the ship. She pulled out her sword, and pointed it at him. "HALT! Who are you?" She said.

"That Horn fellow is quite cute," Silly thought to herself.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
*stops* "im Horn, Silly sent me here because she said your low on ammo, i can make anything almost out of nothing"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
She lowered her sword immediately. "Oh, okay, well, go down there." She pointed to a set of stairs on the floor of the ship. "I'm sure everything you'll need is there. but hurry, the ship takes off in less than 40 minutes." she said. "You can come with if you'd like."
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"i got nothing else to do ok" *goes down the stairs*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
"*sigh* Sis! could you be a dear and go make some stew in the house? I'm starving." said Lilly. "Sure thing! Wait, just for you or for the trip?" said Silly.
"Make a bit for the trip."
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"hmmm" *looks at all the materials* "heh let's start now" *holds his hands out and turns the shadow of the ship into a "molding material" for the ammunition*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
It's a private island owned by the Crusader family, who are pirates. It's their ship.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
32 minutes later...

"Sir, how much have you made so far?" Lilly said to Horn. "We take off in 8 minutes.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"oh im not exactly sure" "maybe 1100 rounds" *room overfilled*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
She looked at him in shock. "Wow, your GOOD! Do you know how to load the cannons?"
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"yes i can"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Get to it then." She told him. "SILLY! COME ON!"
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
*grabs some ammo and reloads the cannon*
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
"COMING! Ugh, why are Monkey and Brick coming?" Silly said.
"I thought you wanted them to come with?" Lilly replied.
"Of course not!" Silly said. The second she said that, the two boys ran off the ship.
"Do you know this guy at all?" Lilly whispered to Silly.
"No, I just tried to kick him off the island, and he said he could do all of this. He seems nice though, I do admit.
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
meh
Lilly sighed. "Your not going to flirt with him, are you?"
"Oh no, nothing like that."
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"heh i got pretty big ears...so i can hear you"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
blush
Silly blushed. "Oh... Well, um, I uh..." She just stood there, nervous. "How much exactly did you hear?"
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"oh not much". just all of it"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
laugh
"Oh Silly, stop acting all bashful and innocent! How 'bout I leave you two alone for a bit while I go eat?" Lilly said. She walked off the ship.
1年以上前 darkhorn19 said…
"so about your conversation"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
"Oh? What about it?" She asked.