Sonic ファン Characters The Eclipse: A Sonic ファン Character RPG!

Milesprowerfan posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 11:51PM
WHOOHOO! ANOTHER RPG! YES! Clap your hands! Now, let me explain. I, Milesprowerfan, along with Frylock243 are the moderators of both this and our late forum, meaning we're sorta in charge of the rules and how the game is run. There are more rules this time, but that doesn't mean anything that restricting.

Rules:
1. No controlling other peoples' fan characters.
2. Help the story along, not halt to take a bath or something.
3. No leaving people out. (eg: "All the hedgehogs come with me.)
4. No killing off other peoples' fancharacters (this goes along with rule #1).
5. ALWAYS use a character sheet when posting a new fancharacter! Those without character sheets will be controlled by other players.
6. NO CUSSING! You can use substitutes, though.
7. No sexual or suggestive content.
8. You can have up to 6 characters in play. If you use all 6 of your characters, too bad...unless you kill your own character.
9. Have fun!

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:
Special Power (if any):
*Flight, Speed, or Power:
Background Story:

*Flight is a character that can fly. Like, Miles "Tails" Prower, Cream the Rabbit, Wave the Swallow, Rouge the Bat.
Strongly recommended: fox w/muliple tails, someone with wings, or something with a mode-of-transportation.

Power is the strongest member of the team. Like, Knuckles the Echidna, Storm the Albatross, Omega from Team DARK, Big the Cat.
Strongly recommended: echidna, something large, something with martial art degree.

Speed is the fastest character. Like, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy Rose the Hedgehog.
Strongly recommended: hedgehog, someone with athletic abilities, CHAOS CONTROL involved.

Sonic ファン Characters 388 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 388

1年以上前 frylock243 said…
That was fast 0.o

Name: Osaka Kenyoku
species: white fox
she uses a Samurai sword sometimes, and has excellent fighting skills. She can also fly just by spinning her tail really fast, but rarely ever dose *she can get about as high as the clouds*
other: She was born in Osaka, Japan, and loves fighting and American super hero comics. She hates most anime or manga. She's very smart. sometimes she can be a little shy, or just quiet (usually just quiet). She's very loving and affectionate to those she love. She's very good with a katana. She has a most beautiful singing voice, and plays keyboard well too.

back story

Osaka Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. Her interests were American superhero comics, fighting, technology, and music. she had a long, fluffy tail, and could spin it tail really fast use it to fly. She was also very polite. her mom, Kaorin Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Osaka's dad, Jhonen Kenyoku, didn't really have a job. Osaka had a 17 year old brother named Ken, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was also very skilled at it. He liked to tech his little sis What he knew. the Kenyokus were a rich family, due to a fortune passed to them when Osaka's grandma died. alot of times during summer break, Osaka's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when they chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanna go to another city, they drive there. one summer, when Osaka was 5, Osaka and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido this summer. all they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day. not even gas for the car was a problem

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, our of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. they chose the wrong time to do this. they were immediately overrun by a huge crowd of people

there seemed to be millions of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in.Osaka tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make Osaka feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crown was screaming, and it started to distract Osaka. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Osaka was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

Osaka was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would fly up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before Osaka. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Osaka's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find Osaka, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and Osaka never found them. she didn't know it, but she flew out of Hokkaido.

when Osaka decided to give up, she flew off (some more) and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" said Osaka. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. alot of times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 10

Osaka decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of flying, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Osaka said to herself. she immediately flew in, and started destroying robots. the hedgehog didn't notice Osaka until she threw the last one. the hedgehog sorta just looked at Osaka for a moment."hi." he said. "oh, hi." said Osaka. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Osaka Kenyoku. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

Osaka started to get a sad, and angry look on her face

"i lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Osaka really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "i have to go now. it was really nice to meet you, Shadow." A few minutes after Osaka started to fly away, Shadow asked "would you like to stay with me?" Osaka froze for a second, and turned around. "um, uh... okay, i guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Osaka flew down, and stood quietly in front of Shadow. She gave him a small, long hug. "thank you" she said.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Character sheet:
Name:Ruby
Race: Red hedgehog
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: HERO/NEUTRAL
Special Power (if any):She's a spy, ruby is very good a fighting
*Flight, Speed, or Power:speed
Background Story: ?
Ruby:what's going on
1年以上前 Milesprowerfan said…
big smile
Name: Lil "Ex-Black Cat" the Cat
Race: Cat, duh.
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: HERO! FINALLY!
Special Power (if any): can create and control light made out of Rings, has a hyper-sensitivity to DARKness, can sometimes read minds.
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Speed
Background Story: Born with a DARK curse that caused her to be black and DARK, she struggled with the past; an abusive alcoholic father who possibly murdered her mother, a DARK temperment, and other mysteries.

In our last adventure, Lil, Myzak, Osaka, Ruby, and some other people went to ARK to save the world. They succeeded by blowing up the Greenhouse cannon. In the explosion, Lil's true color was revealed: She's now blue and loving it! Now, I'm gonna cheat: I'm gonna list the characters in play, so you don't have to copy and paste the character sheets for these from our last adventure.

Zelda4559
1. Ruby
2. Star
3. Spark
4. Sidney

Frylock had Osaka, as far as I know

Aushedgehog
1. Aus
2. Blood
3. Pat
4. Dark Breath

Me!
1. Lil
2. Myzak
3. Kestral

Now, let the game begin!
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Star:What do we do now
Ruby:Go home I guess
Sidney:how
Sandy:who knows
Name: Ramzi
Race: Echidna
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Hero
Special Power (if any): Has super-hearing, her mood can affect the element of earth, and has super-strenth.
Weakness: She is blind.
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Power
Background Story: Ramzi is a 21st-century Echidna lady from the rival tribe of Knuckles'. The last survivor from a volcanic eruption that wiped her entire clan out. Ever since, she has worked for a power-hungry archeologist who planned on taking over the Mystic Ruins. When Knuckles came along to stop the archeologist, Ramzi intervened, only to get harrassed by the archeologist himself. Knuckles then reluctantly saved her. Now, at the point which I stopped, Ramzi, Tails and Knuckles are stuck in an unknown part of the Mystic Ruins.

"They say we are dead, gone from this world, but they are very wrong...we thrive." The form of Kestral came from the mouth of the ancient temple. "I'm tired of running around, father. I need to bring the Babylon Rouges back into this time. WE NEED to expand." She looked to the alter. "Even if it means striking a bargain with the DARK..."

"Oh! Nukito!" Ramzi laughed. "The breeze feels wonderful." Knuckles lived to hear those words, especially since they included his tribal/birth name. Tonight, things would change for the better. He had hidden the jewel box in his glove.

"Well," Tails chuckled, trying to make Knuckles pop the question, "Knuckles had something to ask you that he didn't get the chance to last night."

"You did, Nukito?" Ramzi's blind eyes stared past him. "What was it?"

"Well," Knuckles glared at the fox-boy, "Ramzi, will you-"

"Something's happening over the mountain in the Babylonian's temple!" Lil fell on top of the echidna as she ran. "Sorry about that." She picked herself up. "But, look! Something DARK has been summoned."

Indeed it was. A DARK cloud was forming. A time-warp had begun.
1年以上前 metal_tails said…
Character sheet:
Name:metal tails
Race:¨fox¨
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:dark
Special Power :can fly long time and he is a robot
*Flight, Speed, or Power: flight
Background Story:???
metal tails said: You get into my way and I kill you
last edited 1年以上前
 Character sheet: Name:metal tails Age:??? Gender:male Race:¨fox¨ DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:dark S
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Sidney and Ruby had to go away from the others
Ruby:So what do we have to do
Sidney:Something around the forest
Ruby:This looks familar for some resone
Sidney:What do you mean?
1年以上前 Dethklokrox90 said…
Name: Cynthia the Bat
Race: Bat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Dark
Special Power (if any): Chaos War
*Flight, Speed, or Power: All
Background Story:
Cynthia was the daughter of Saturn the Hedgehog and Moon the Bat but later left the mansion when her parents were murdered by goverment soldier when she was 13.
She first had a crush on Shadow,Sonic,Knuckles,then Mars,having trouble which one to love.
Her team is Team Black Death with Mars,Cynthia,and a robot named X-Inferno(Called Inferno)
Cynthia is a artifact thief for many items.
But the remains of her info is still a mystery.
Name: Mars the Hedgehog
Race: Hedgehog
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Neutral
Special Power (if any): He can use chaos heat, causing things to overheat
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Speed and Power
Background Story: Mars was created in a military base for protecting the people from Shadow the Hedgehog, but ran away cause he never did their commands. He is now neutral and thinks he has a mom and dad, wanting to find them.
His other information is mystery.

Mars: Where am I?
Cynthia: Where am I? Maybe I need to fly around a bit (Cynthia starts to fly around very fast)
Mars: Cynthia? (Looking up)
Cynthia: Mars! (Flying down to Mars)
Mars: Where are we?
Cynthia: I don't know.
"Howdy ya'll!" Myzak called up to the bat and hedgehog. "Welcome to the midst of a time-warp. I believe someone's summonded the DARK side of the force! Hang on!"

Lil felt herself being sucked in. "Metal Tails?" She asked. "How does THAT work?"

Knuckles held Ramzi tight. The time-warp sudddenly stopped. When the echidna opened his eyes, he saw that they weren't in the mountains anymore. They were in...ancient times.
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Thread
Frankenhog
Mostly boy O_o
Dark when hes under the control of Snewo other than that he's super helpful and nice
age 11 months(Same rules as Stitch)
Powers:Same as Stitch.
Threads apperence in this RPG will be his back story...Thread has gone through a one way time portal and so has Metal Morpher(Explaind later)Through a(Can't stress this enough)1 WAY TIME PORTAL 1 way...during the passage Threads control was broken(Not the best plan Snewo has came up with)So now he'll help you guys.Thread:Walks up to Lil(I'm doing this because she afraid of dead things PERFECT PLAN XD)Exuse me you don't happen to know where the nearest dump is(HE CAN EAT ALMOST ANYTHING)
last edited 1年以上前
Lil gulped. She knew how to control fears perfectlly. "What the heck?" She said, holding her nose. "Where's Blood? And what the heck are you??" she gagged. "And I think we're in a time BEFORE dumps."

"Where then?" Ramzi asked. "The trees smell young."
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Ruby:You got us lost
Sindey:Oh well
Ruby and Sidney walk around the forest for hours. Ruby gets and text for Sandy.
Sidney:Who text you
Ruby: Sandy says there's something wrong, but she dosn't know what
Sidney:Well lets find what we're looking for first
Ruby finds a black gem on the ground.

Star:where did Ruby and Sidney go
Sandy:To find something
Star flies up in the air and looks for the nearest town. Star:It's over there
Sandy:Lets go then
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Another charector sheet
Name:Metal Morpher
Race:Robot
Dark,Hero,Neatrul:He has been Damaged so at the moment hes Hero
Powers:Can Shapeshift
Backstory:None...But he is stuck in the town that Star and Sandy are going to(Im hoping Zelda4559 will play along and help him
Thread:CAN I COME.His breath you could see with it full of Discustingness.(I dont blame Lil for covering her nose)Oh sorry they dont give me dental Highgeen in Snewos castle.
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Star:Who's that
Sandy:Looks like a robot
Star walks up to him
Star:Do you need some help
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Metal:....................beep............­bee­p.E­yes light up,looks at surroundings.He....ll...o....Gets up.
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Star:Hello what's your name
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Metal:(Voice changes to the charector when Him/Hers name is spoken)Aus Amy Sonic T T T T Tails Stitch Rouge Sha Sha Shadow Ruby Myzak Snewo Lil Blood Da Da Da DarkBreath....Metal Morpher Reporting for duty!
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Sandy:Ruby why do you want her
Star backs away
Star:We're not on that list
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Metal:Morphs.Amy:Lets go!
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Sandy:Who are you
Sandy points at Amy
Star:It's rude to point, we need to find Ruby and Sidney
Sandy:I just want to know her name
Lil looked around. "Tribal markings are on the trees." She observed. "Some type of tribe lives here. Do we know who?"

"They're not echidna marks." Knuckles shook his head. "And they don't FEEL like Babylonion marks either."

"This was cut with a ritual knife, though." Ramzi felt the markings. "Maybe Celtic. I'm not sure."
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Stitch:Whats Celtic.
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Meanwhile, at the park near Shadow's house

Shadow and Osaka were at the park, flower gazing. There were Cherry Blossoms scattering everywhere. It was absolutely gorgeous

"Hey Shadow, can i ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you dislike Sonic? he seems like a pretty nice guy. kinda annoying to hear him talk, but still"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Aus:Appeard in front of everone.Hes a scatterbrain when hes not under the control of Snewo.Thread starts to pick his nose.
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
The ground started shaking.
Sidney: Get that gem quick
Ruby:Okay
Ruby picks up the gem and the ground stops shaking
Ruby: I wonder what all that was for
Sidney:Who knows
Ruby:lets find the others
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Aus:Hey I found a Ghost Infested cave!Thread pulls out a radio.Radio:GHOSTBUSTERS!When theres something strange...in the neibor...Aus turns it off.Aus:Hey Lil theres someone I know you've been dying to see...Blood walks out of Vortex Aus had made.Blood:HEY WHAT UP GUYS!!!Pat and Stitch walk out.Pat:Hello Worlds smartest Cowboy....cat....thing.Stitch turns the Radio back on.Stitch and Thread start dancing to All the Small things.
Lil shook her head. "I thought Blood was a hedgehog." She looked very confused. "And to answer your question about Celtic. The Celts were Ruropean barbarians that literally ended the great Roman empire and whatnot. They happened to be some of the nobler barbaric tribes. Both the Irish and Scottish people descended from the Celts."

Myzak strolled up to Blood and shook his hand. "Other than that, I might be bonefied to add to, there are several variations to Celtic tribes. You have the Gaelic, Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Irish, Scottish, and even Spanish thrown in. It's complicated."

Kestral looked down at her fingers. Dark swirls had formed on the tips. "So," she said, amused, "THIS is what DARKness feels like. Bring it on!" And she laughed.

Ramzi nodded. "But what about the ritual knife? If we are in Celtic territory, we might have to poke around."

"True." Knuckles added. "Hey, Lil! Go have fun. Myzak, Ramzi and I will go find out where the tribe is. Tails, stay with Lil."

"I was gonna find Osaka." Tails pouted. "Oh well. At least I like this song."
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
surprise
"He's just.... i just think he's retarded." said Shadow.

Osaka yawned. "I wonder what everyone else is up to right now"

"what do you mean by everyone else?"

"Lil and Tails and all of them."
crying
NOTE: KESTRAL HAS GAINED THE POWER OF TELEPORTATION USING THE DARK ARTS! GASP!

Suddenly, Kestral grabbed Osaka and poked her with a dart! The white fox went limp and was thrown over the falcon's shoulders. "Didn't see me coming?" She asked coyly at the flabbergasted Shadow. "Well, let's just say the time has come for change." DARK swirls surrounded the falcon as she laughed and then they were gone.

"What just happened???" Shadow asked no one, and then he too left...to find his answer...

"I've been keeping track of the time," Lil announced as she pulled Blood into a dance. "And we've been dating on and off for about a year now. Has it been that long? Yes, it has. Ever since ARK." She shivered. "Can I ask you a personal question?" She paused. "If I ever was to go back...you know...if I turned back to DARKness accidentally or something like that, would you still love me?"

The song (One in a Million by Bosson) went on. "You're one in a million; you're once in a lifetime. You made me discover one of the stars above us. You're one in a million; you're once in a lifetime. You made me discover one of the stars above us!"

Myzak's eyes opened. He had fallen asleep. Knuckles was on guard duty. "Can't sleep?" the echidna asked.

"Well," Myzak began. "It bothers me. Lil and I come from the same world as Blaze, right? Well, I was a-thinkin', everyone in our world has some magic in some way. Lil's is LIGHT. What is mine? I mean, that's what's botherin' me. Oh, yeah, and Osaka was just kidnapped."
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Ruby:star where are you
Sidney:Let's go to the libary to find what that black gem is.

At the libary
Ruby:Hey I found something
Sidney gasp at what the internet says.
Cynthia: Well Mars...looks like we both will be together for a long time...
Mars: Its alright Cynthia...maybe someone will help us.
Cynthia: Maybe...just maybe...
"Can I help ya'll?" Myzak asked the two. "I couldn't sleep, so I left our camp. Is there anything I can do?"
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Blood Answered to Lil,Of coarse No matter what your still the same cat I fell in love with.Metal Morpher appears and Destroys the Boom Box.
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
rainy
Sidney:Where did Myzak go
Ruby:It dosen't matter
Sidney:Right, dark secrets
Ruby:yea the internet says that
Sidney:Lets go find the others

Ruby and Sidney herd a scream
Ruby:that sounds like Star
Sidney:Lets hurry
They go to where the heard the scream
Sidney:No one
Star's necklace laid on the ground
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Note: Lil is willing that Blood will sometime pop the question...you know...propose? XD! I'm a hopeless tomboy romantic!
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Star:Where am I
Star looks at the trees
Star:I'm lost
Star walks around for a little bit
Star:Sandy, Ruby, Sidney
Star walks looking around at the trees
Star:Is Anyone here?
Okay so I have:
1. Lil
2. Ramzi
3. Myzak
4. Kestral

And time for my 5th character:
Name: Mael
Race: Celtic Hedgehog
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: HERO
Special Power (if any): Mael has a connection with nature, all nature, but nothing that special among the Celts.
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Speed
Background Story: You'll find out! Mael is the Chieftan of a Celtic tribe.

Lil rubbed her head against Blood's chest. "It's hard, ya know? Being afraid..."

Knuckles looked coyly at the sleeping Ramzi. The ringbox still sat in his lap. But, he needed a more careful approach. "Marriage is a different kind of relationship," he chuckled bitterly.

"Hoi thar!" A heavily accented voice came from the shadows of night. "Wot did thy thoink when thy crossed 'mung arr lands?"

He then heard someone shriek like Star. Ramzi awoke. "What was that?" She whispered. Knuckles put a firm hand on her shoulder, and then left to investigate.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Knuckles said in a threatening tone. He then saw in the light of the moon, an older golden hedgehog adorned in emerald-green clothing gripping Star by the arm.

"Hoi! Oi should be askin' yar tat!" The hedgehog snapped. "Oi be Mael! Thunderr Chieftan of thy Grassland Celts! And yar?"

"Knuckles." The echidna replied. "That's Ramzi back there near the fire and that's Star you're holding. I suggest you let her go!"

"I understand you are a mighty leader," Ramzi walked cautiously to Knuckles's side. "We are poor travelers...tribal members also. We mean peace. Please, offer us shelter, for we are lost."

Mael laughed. "Hoi! Yar know how to bargarn. Oi be a gentle chieftan! Come than! Follow ol' Mael to thy safe groonds!"
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
The black gem started to glow
Ruby:what's happing
Ruby dissapered
Sandy:Sidney is that you
Sidney:huh
Sandy:what happen, have you seen star
Sidney:Ruby dissaped and Star screamed and was gone
Sandy:Not good
Sidney:We'll find them
Cynthia: Yeah...
Mars: We need a place to sleep.
Cynthia: Mars!
Mars covers Cynthia's mouth and contines
Mars: Well, (He asks looking at the cat) we just arrived and we don't have a place to sleep.
Myzak chuckled at the two. "Ya'll don't know flip about survival, do ya varmits?" His Southern accent seemed to stain his perfectly white teeth. "We're in Celtic territory, which means..."

"Hoi!" A golden hedgehog came into view. "Yar be thy echidna's allies, than?"

Myzak shrugged. He didn't have to answer. Knuckles, Ramzi, and Star were with the golden hedgehog.

"Come on then, ya'll," he adressed the original two he was with. "Let's follow..."

"Mael. Thunder Cheiftan of thy-"

"Yeah. Him." Myzak interuppted.
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
Osaka began to wake up from her dart coma. "Ohhhhh.... what happened?"
last edited 1年以上前
Mars: Lets follow I guess...
Cynthia: Ok....this better be good.
Mars: We might find survival.
Both walk after the cat
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Star:Myzak?
Star says looking at him
Star:What happen to the others
"They're together havin' fun, sweetheart." Myzak hugged Star with one arm. "They'll be alright."

Suddenly, Mael led them to open grasslands. The full moon shone down, making everything visible. A campfire in the distance could be seen. Several hedgehogs of all ages and all clad in green were dancing around in a make-shift village. They had found the Celts.

"Holy shoot!" Myzak gasped.

"Yar be in Celtic lands." Mael replied. "We be a-tendin' these groonds far thoosands of yars. Mah daughtor, Chole, will show thy to thy dwellin's."

A small, slender built golden hedgehog led them to their rooms. The men went to one house and the women went to another.

Kestral had chained Osaka to the wall. "I'm glad you awoke." The falcon chuckled. "Because soon, we WILL have a lot to discuss..."

"I wonder where the others are." Lil said sleepily. She led Blood over to a tree and jumped up onto on of the huge branches. "I'm a little tired. Maybe tomorrow we can find them." The full moon lit up the leaves on the tree. "I'm tired. What about you?"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
angry
Osaka was starting to get pissed. "What the hell did you do you do you to shadow?!?!?"
1年以上前 zelda4559 said…
Ruby woke up by a lake.
Ruby:the gems gone, where am I
"I left him where I found him." Kestral stated. "That's why I play games, because you see? I toil with his mind."

Shadow grimaced at the scene before him. He found himself staring at a city street. The only hope for anything was Choas Control. But without knowing where he was.... "Lil," He called into the Chaos Emerald, "Lil, where ARE you?"

"What?" Lil's eyes opened up. "Shadow?" She stuttered, almost flabbergasted. "Shadow? Where are YOU? I mean, using Chaos Control to reach me isn't exactly polite."

"So I DID find you?" Shadow almost laughed. "The magic running through your veins are-"

"Shut up." The voice in the Emerald snapped. "I'm in the Ancient Past with Blood and all of them. Myzak and the echidnas went with a Celtic chieftan. I can't even BELIEVE you found me! You're what? Stil in the present?"

"Future for you." Shadow replied. "I'm coming. Osaka must be in the past too!" He stepped back, held the emerald in front of him, and called, "CHAOS CONTROL!"

In an instant, he was sitting in front of Lil on the tree. Evergreens and Oaks grew all around. The moon shone brightly. "I hate you, you know?" Lil said half-heartedly. "GET DOWN before MY branch breaks!"
1年以上前 frylock243 said…
angry
"And why did you kidnap me???"