Sonic ファン Characters .

MephilesTheDark posted on Jan 25, 2013 at 03:03AM
This is shit don't post anymore here please.
last edited on Feb 03, 2013 at 11:57AM

Sonic ファン Characters 324 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 324

1年以上前 MephilesTheDark said…
Name (full): Dr. Nathan J. Knight.
Species: NE-7118. (Necrotic Plague 8, former human.)
Abilities: Superhuman senses, speed, strength, and reflexes; limited shapeshifting; infection. (Rarely uses the latter two)
Personality: Sociopathic, logical, scientific, cruel, intelligent, cunning, self-centered; he comes across as a charming man, however.
Backstory: Abusive childhood, he raised his sister better than his mother ever did. He joined Helix Combine as soon as he graduated and since, has been known for his scientific genius.
Picture or description:
last edited 1年以上前
 Name (full): Dr. Nathan J. Knight. Age: Appears 28. Gender: Male. Species: NE-7118. (Necrotic Plag
Nathan snarled softly to himself; his dear sister, Chris, had demanded that he come out here to do the shopping for her. When he injected himself, he thought that'd be the end of this godawful experience, that shopping would not be needed considering his new diet. He looked over the shopping list she'd given him, he could never find the right damn pringles for her...
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Love Writer's style roplaying (or paragraph as you call it)
so I might join possibly, but right now I'm taking a walk with mah Dad for some reason X{D
Can't you tell? THIS IS A GHOST SAYING THIS
A ghost that can touch things.
MAKES SO MUCH SENSE X{D
Okeedokee. C: Have fun with that~!
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
So still can't join yet due to the hecticness. I'll get to this once the Origins Unmade thing dies down enough
Okay, that's cool brah~
1年以上前 seuris said…
salkjdalkdjalda- I feel like I wanna join, but I also feel like hiding under my bed now, ;u;
JOIN OR I WILL MAKE IT SO THAT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR BED
1年以上前 seuris said…
PFFFF- OKEY, OKEY, I JOIN ;u;

Name (full): Mars Mashumaro
Species: Human/Half-Angel
Abilities: Can use handguns, specially his own revolvers. Read other minds, but gets headache for it~
Personality: Mars is really shy and gets embrassed easily, specially around peoples he knows already. More whit strangers, he is serious and braver to talk out. He dosen't actually smile, only for his close friends and he dosen't laugh, at all (because of his childhood). But he is still very kind~

Backstory: Mars was one of the angels. But one day, he get tired off being whit other angels and he really didn't know, who was 'God', so, he fell down the sky and born in the new family. About this, no one dosen't know, expect Rima. She only knows about this, because she heard rumors from the sky.

When Mars was only 5-year-old, his father Jack took him to Britannia to his best friend's family, Reinsworth's mansion to learn more about world and Reinsworth's family son, Ryaki could have someone to play whit. That's how they two became childhood friends. When many years passed and Ryaki sold his soul to demon, he didn't want to see Mars anymore. So, Mars joined whit Jerome and he had travelled around the world whit him.
When he was 19, he get invite letter from The Guarders. He didn't know how to answer it, because they wanted him only because of his talents. He travelled back to Britannia. When he came to accept this letter, he noticed that the Master was his childhood friend, Ryaki. Ryaki told him that he needet his help to get his soul back for demon and Mars stayed for this and because, he thoughts that whit Ryaki he could find a cure to his throat tumor and maybe he wouldn't die then.

Picture or description:
Didn't load it, dammit >8I

DUH, I SHOULD HAVE PICKED SOME OTHER CHARACTER. >8T
Dude Mars is cool and I think everyone already knows what he looks like v_v
1年以上前 seuris said…
I hope soo XD;
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Character Chart
Character's full name: Hinta Noma
Reason or meaning of name: non that matters
Character's nickname(s):happy joy joy
Reason for nickname: cause hes happy all the time
Screen name: come back to that XDX
Species:techno something or other(come back to that XD)
Birth date: November 23,year unknown
Zodiac:Scorpio i think
Blood type: B positive

Physical appearance
Weight:100 to 95
Height: 5,9
Body build: thin and almost girl like but is onlt musle on him no fat
Shape of face: slightly round and almost child like
Eye colour:light blur,green,purple swirl
Glasses or contacts:non
Skin tone:pale
Distinguishing marks: non
Predominant features:his hair is like a candy store threw up on it -D-
Type of hair: soft and silky
Hairstyle:short with long peices of red and purple feathery strands
Voice: friendly,normal tone to it and has silky tone to it
Overall attractiveness: hes cute not sure if hansome or not but not ugly for sure ^_^
Physical disabilities:non
Usual fashion of dress: a striped red and pink sweater with lime green jeans no shoes cause he hates them
Jewelry or accessories: 3 necklaces,3 earings,one lip ring,one tongue ring and one on eyebrow(hardlt wears this one)

Personality
Good personality traits: loyal,kind and optamistic
Bad personality traits: sometime abit too happy gets people annoyed
Mood character is most often in: happy
Sense of humor: jokes and stupid humor amuse him
Character's greatest joy in life:his job
Character's greatest fear:to lose company of humans
Why?: he love to feel happy he doesnt like to feel lonely.Sadly he already does
What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil? isolation
Character is most at ease when: He knows that everyone he loves stay close to him and wont leave
Most ill at ease when: he feels lonely or is alone
Depressed or sad when: thinks someone hates his guts or thinks about his mother and father
Life philosophy: "Life should be enjoyed at the fullest,not in a mope"
If granted one wish, it would be: For everybody to be together and happy
Why?: his personality
Character's soft spot:his job and loved ones
Is this soft spot obvious to others? only for his job not many know him well enough to be loved ones
Greatest strength:his generosity and warmth
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: need for company
Biggest regret:losing his sister to his parents wrath
Minor regret: Not looking after any of his infected.
Biggest accomplishment: fixing a important devise to save a bunch of peoples lives
Minor accomplishment: Managing to find a girl at all.
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:his past too nasty
Why?:normal people would run and hide at it
Character's darkest secret: secrets are suppose stay just that C;
Does anyone else know? no

Goals
Drives and motivations: his work with machinery it makes him happy and friends too
Immediate goals:find someone to make him happy
Long term goals:find out what he really is and what he needs to do in life
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: figure it out step by step
How other characters will be affected: no one but himself is effected on his wild goose chase

Past
Hometown:unknown
Type of childhood: horrible
Pets: None.
First memory: 1st birthday
Most important childhood memory: his sister
Why?: She was his best friend
Childhood hero: None.
Dream job: engineer
Education: Self-taught.
Religion: Atheist.
Finances: has alot of jobs to keep his life style up

Present
Current location: America.
Currently living with: no one
Pets: None.
Religion: non
Finances: same

Family
Mother: name unknown.
Relationship with her: was nasty
Father: same as mom
Relationship with him: same as mom
Bond: Nigel.
Spouse:non
Relationship with him/her:n/a
Siblings: None.
Relationship with them: n/a
Children: non
Relationship with them: non
Other important family members:none

Favorites
Color: maroon
Least favorite color: white
Music:j pop or rock
Food:sushi
Literature: romance and action
Form of entertainment: building robots
Expressions: :D
Mode of transportation: car
Most prized possession: robot suit

Habits
Hobbies:manga and building machines
Plays a musical instrument? little gutair
Plays a sport?no
How he/she would spend a rainy day: read manga and build tinker toys
Smokes: No.
Drinks: No.
Other drugs: No.
What does he/she do too much of? machanics
What does he/she do too little of?being alone
Extremely skilled at: technology
Extremely unskilled at: being by himself unless its his work shop
Nervous tics: frowns eye raise
Usual body posture: regular one
Mannerisms: Good- He's very polite,nice
Peculiarities: hates bitter foods alot

Traits
Optimist or pessimist? optimist
Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert.
Daredevil or cautious? daredevil.
Logical or emotional? emotinal
Idealist or realist? idealist
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? neat
Prefers working or relaxing? both
Confident or unsure of himself/herself? Confident.
Animal lover? Yes.

Self-perception
How he/she feels about himself/herself:normal feeling gets doubts once in awhile
One word the character would use to describe self: friendly
One paragraph description of how the character would describe self: friendly with kind eyes.Fun to play around with on a day your sad.LOok at him to be your ear and your friend.Would make a great boyfriend
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic? his mouth
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic? his butt
How does the character think others perceive him/her:as a friendly being with a talent for mechanics
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: his abondonment issues

Relationships with others
Opinion of other people in general: thinks everybody has something good in them
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others? kinda
Person character most hates: father and mother
Best friend(s): not sure yet -D-
Love interest(s): hummmm do i say travvy??le dont know
Person character goes to for advice: le say travvy too
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: non yet
Person character feels shy or awkward around: non yet.
Person character openly admires: travvy
Person character secretly admires: not sure
Most important person in character's life before story starts:no one
After story starts: not sure XD

Assuming they're strong emotions, how does this character deal with or react to:

-Anger: he'd throw insults and look really pissy,eyes blaze and fist clenched

-Sadness:quiet,looks genuinely sad,withdrawn

-Conflict/Danger: try to calm everybody down but will fight to defend himself

-Rejection:be sad a moment but get cheerful afterwards

-Fear: eyes widen abit,backs up tring to think about what to do

-Change: regulates himself to the change

-Loss: be sad for awhile,hard to get to and try to drown the pain in his hobbies

-Flirting:doesnt do it often but compliments you alot more the he would to others

-Pain: Mentally, hed be ok but physical his body has a hard time to adapt to it

-Stress: tries to think of a go way to relive the stress

-Peer pressure: mostly he doesnt do this but hed try to blend into it more

-Guilt: had a full blown guilty look

-Being wrong: apologize profusely

-Being criticized: disappointment

-Praise: smiles and says thank you

-Love: loves to please someone he loves and wants to keep them around

-Being hated: frowns sad

-Humiliation: hide out for awhile if its big

here ya go! XD (sorry bad pic DX)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(ill get the pic soon it wont let me post it)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
I now regret creating such a long Profile system O.o... so... long.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
So does anyone want me to use Rynk, Rin, or someone else, or should I just choose randomly?
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
use who ever you want XD
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Erm... Okay. RYNKNESS
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Name (full): Rynk “Hellborn”

Species: Erm… oh boy
~Acid Monster 30 %
~Banshee Mobian 30 %
~Identity 10 %
~Mobian Core 10 %
~Xorda Mobian 10 %
~ Lynx 10 %

Abilities: … I’ll list abilities and weaknesses to avoid stu-ness
Acid Monster abilities
~Acid… yeah
Weaknesses
~Water increases fur and hair, as over-exposure is damaging
~ Not too sure but I think Acid monsters might be a bit fragile

Banshee Mobian Abilities
~Metal Bones (the metal bone abilities transfers to all DNA’s)
~Flight (via a web-like substance excreted from the arms and legs)
~Sound abilities
~Able to increase and decrease density
Weaknesses
~Very Flammable

Identity Abilities
~ Chaos Energy
Weaknesses
~Using chaos energy drains stamina immensely

Mobian Core abilities
~Unable to be physically harmed
Weaknesses
~Maintaining this DNA is difficult, and stressful. Usually lasts maybe two to five minutes max.
~Can be drowned or smothered.

Xorda Mobian Abiliites
~Electrified tentacle appendages (Before anyone says anything, XORDA are cannon Sonic Comic aliens. I just adapted the idea)
~Extremely flexible
Weaknesses
~Becomes very easily harmed, very fragile

Lynx abilities
~None… it’s just a lynx. Same with weaknesses. And I’ll just make it human for this I guess X{D

Natural skills and abilities
~Rynk is very fit, making her strong, and flexible. She can lift around a bug-car at her max strength normally, and that includes all groaning and screaming to do so.
~Claws
Weaknesses
~Rynk’s large ears make her very easily harmed by loud noises, even when in her banshee form.
~While Rynk’s metal bones are strong, it is extremely painful if they bend or break.
~Every time Rynk activates her DNA’s it drains her energy slightly, and it is not replenished with each different form, so she can be exhausted easily if the battle is long enough.

Overdrives

~Rynk also has a Daricha form, rage based and all that, but it almost never happens, and is almost impossible to obtain (don’t expect it to pop up any time soon)
~Also because of a vampire bite (not scripted. This happened in a forum out of nowhere), Rynk is a bit… aggressive. She bites people a lot, which allows her to get their DNA, but when she does this it cancels out EVERYTHING she has (even metal bones) except her own self (her personality, memories ect)
~Finally Rynk can create clones of her DNA’s called “Rynk-Drones” to carry out her tasks, but they have their own personalities, so they’ve even betrayed her before. Also doing so drains her extremely. If she does six of them at a time, she can die.

Hopefully all the weaknesses didn’t make her seem too sue-ish. But hey, you can always just sneak up and knock her out X{D.

Personality: Rynk is a huge Dare-devil, who charges full into battle, not caring how dangerous, though she can tell if something should be taken carefully at times. She’s surprisingly humble, but can be extremely aggressive, and sometimes cannot control her blood-lust. Her one fear is losing control of herself, and becoming the monstrous “Hellborn” that many have deemed her. She’s surprisingly friendly, playful, and loves cracking jokes, but gets confused easily. She doesn’t like taking charge, and would rather be given a mission, then trying to tell someone what to do.

Backstory: Rynk was the daughter of an Acid Monster named Melik Avi, and a Banshee Mobian named Reesa Avi. Her parents attempted to escape with her from Supreta (her home country), but only her father escaped (via being kidnapped), and her mother was killed. Rynk from there grew up for seven years in an orphanage before the orphanage was shut down and she ran off to the streets. She was found by an employee of Melcro Industries, who discovered she was “Hellborn” and brought her to Melcro Labs, where she was tested on and hybrided with three other DNA’s (her parents gave her the lynx one to make her look normal) for more than two years in captivity. Eventually around age 13 she escaped, though her mind was brutally damaged, and she could only remember very little about the time before her captivity. She lived on the streets after that for two more years, before she went to Mobius Academy, where she be-friended a fox named Grace. She lives in Mobius Academy during the school year, and in the Summer her city, Semretches. Her rival is Melcro, a mastermind overlander (think of him like Albert Wesker X{D), whom no one knows what his motives are.

Picture or description: (see below)

Fun facts
~Rynk is Persian/Scottish, but sounds mostly Persian
~She likes to say “Flag” and “Sparta”
~She can’t feel her hands, and has very little nerves around her body in general.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name (full): Rynk “Hellborn” Age: Erm… traditionally she’s 15, so… fifteen. Gender: M
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Do we start at a specific time or something?
1年以上前 seuris said…
Hmm, maybe tomorrow, because I myself can't right now start, because I really need to sleep ^^'' So, I'm sure, at my time, when I wake up, there is gonna be more peoples to join~ <3
Okay, sweet, guys. C:
And whoever wants to write the next paragraph can do so whenever they feel they want to. I've already posted the first, so anyone can jump in when they want to. <3
1年以上前 seuris said…
I can try to continue... ;u;

Mars look around the shops, a little worry in his face. He sighed deeply, took his scarf better around his neck and tried to look list again. It seemed like, the list wouldn't never end.
"How much food four people really need?" he mumbled himself.
After couple of minutes, Mars decited what to do. He crumple the paper into a small ball and throw it away, smiling cheerfully.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
looks through the isles oh the shop butt wiggles lisening to music on his ipods.Sings along abit to it his blue-silver hair glittering with his little feather trails of pink and purple flutter.Guys always try to pick him up thinking he was a girl with he found great and funny.He looks and sees Mars and think*yummy peice of ass at *checks time*2 aclock pm*smiles still peeking at him with his blue,green and purple fused eyes look of flirtation in his eyess.

link
Nathan hated talking to people, much less asking them for help; he was simply much too prideful for that. But he began seeing that there wasn't much choice he had in the matter; Chris had very clearly said 'Original Pringles this time, or I will haul your viral ass all the way across the city and throw you into a sewerage plant.' While he doubted she was capable of such a feat, he wasn't going to question it.
Slowly, he approached a cheerful young man nearby; with multi-tonal eyes, no less.
"Excuse me, would you happen to know where the Pringles are here?" he asked, his eyes slowly sliding across the other customers, hoping no-one recognized him from the news reports.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
looks at him"did you try th chip or school snack section?" smiles goes back to peeking at mars-hinta
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Well I'm seriously hoping I don't mess this part up *clears throat*
*DEEP VOICE ACTIVATED*

A short Persian girl, who went by the nickname "Rynk" (Don't ask why. No one knows.), recognized the man, Nathan, but was frozen in the various decisions to be made of how to approach his supposedly dangerous person. "Attack, Call out to, or ignore?" She thought. Call out was almost out of the question in her opinion, mainly due to the fact that when the suspicious person was called by name, they would attempt to flee, and throw objects everywhere in their path, as to slow down their pursuers. Rynk did not wish to cause a scene, as she did not wish to be recognized either.
1年以上前 seuris said…
He takes a look at Hinta, rolls his eyes and tries to look way from him.
While Mars tried to choose his new plan, should he get hell out the shop or be a good boy and get all the groceries from the list, he couldn't help it, but look at the scientist whit his list. He looked somehow very familiar, but he couldn't remember what it could have been, what made him feel like this about him. He sighed deeply and shaked his head, wondering about it, while keeping his stare.
His observation of the select few others around him complete, he sent a quick glare at the Persian; having noted recognition on her face, before he nodded at the one who had helped him; he took a few purposeful strides in the direction of the Pringles, brushing past Rynk as he went.
"Go on. Do something about it. I dare you." He muttered, a subtle smirk on his face.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
The Persian girl was tempted. She loved any form of thrill, but paused a moment for a dramatic effect, or at least a chance to not have the shop wrecked while she either attacked or pursued him. Still, perhaps she could stall, or provoke. "Only if you make it a challenge." She answered after a five second pause, without looking at him at all.
Nathan only grinned in response; drawing information from her scents, already pulling the strings in his head together to analyse what she was capable of. He didn't recognize most of them, however; and this bothered him.
But he wouldn't worry, nothing short of sustained semi-nuclear fire was of much worry to him now. He turned back to his shopping, his now concealed grin pulling at the edges of his lips.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk did not move, assuming this was waiting for her to make a move which he could counter. But there was a way she could learn at least some of his secrets, and all it would take would be a bite on the shoulder, or at least that was what it appeared to be.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
takes a look at all three of them smiles fiding them intresting and desides to take one last look at the cute Mars-chun then tries to help the man finds the pringles that were hidden in the way back and goes back"here ya go"gives the pringles to nathan,smiles and goes off to look for cake-hinta
He stretched, cracking his makeshift spine back into position; glancing back at Rynk, he noted her lack of movement. He chuckled lightly, taking her hesitation for fear.
He knew he shouldn't be out here, starting trouble, that Chris would be angry at him.
He knew she'd yell and throw things at him, like when he accidentally snapped her wrist that one time. But he didn't care that much, he'd rather have a bit of a thrill.
His attention wavered when Hinta approached, he nodded a 'thank you.'
1年以上前 seuris said…
Mars looked both of them, worry in his eyes and tried to shake it off his body.
Suddenly, he snap his fingers; "Dr. Nathan J. Knight, your age is 28, you have sister and you're that missing scientist, I heard from newspapers" After saying this, he tried to shake his headache off, feeling dizzy. "I-I knew I find you somehow familiar!"
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
looks back"hum?cool!"comes back cause this was getting intresting.He heard of this man and even hacked into his information"i thought you looked intresting when i read your privite reserch paper i mean in the newspaper" hehe covering himself up rubbing his head hoping cuteness made people forget thing.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Patience was not Rynk's strong suit. That and this next action seemed like a bad idea, but a fun one still. She took a deep breath then blasted out "HEY LOOK, IT'S NATHAN KNIGHT!!!".

(Does anyone control the civilians? X{D)
All nearby heads turned as Rynk yelled. Nathan just stood there, oh so calmly, before he picked up his shopping and brought it against his chest; slowly, it seemed as if his whole chest opened up, creating a pocket out of his own flesh, he placed his shopping inside, and nodded at Rynk.
"Very simple. Well played."
And then he ran, launching himself over many startled heads, curling into a roll at the last second; agility not expected from such a scrawny looking man.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk began weaving through the crowds at medium speeds, and continued following, though it did not appear as if she was attempting to chase him down.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
fallows just as fast"can i talk to you"83 asks still fallowing suddenly a bunch of metal flys out of no where and creates transport and he still on his tail with a new transportive devise out of thin air.This was clear sign he was infected but his infection wasnt known just yet and was a curious virus indeed.
He hadn't run like this in ages. Shoving startled people- humans, he growled softly to himself. They just couldn't see the point in moving, could they? Pathetic, vile creatures, so flawed with imperfections... Livestock. Food.
And yet there were still precious few he didn't mind so much. Not that it mattered now, with those damn civs following along. He braced himself and, once out the doors, jumped; a height no simple person could make, straight onto the roof.
"No," he growled at Hinta, "Get away from me."
Height. Advantage.
Eat.
No. He shook his head, trying to get his more primal instincts under control. He crouched down, aware he could be seen. He just didn't want to have to kill anyone he didn't have to, but if those damn people continued following him...
He didn't mind mess so much.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk was now out of the crowds and noticed his jump. "Cool." She complimented. "Hold on a second." She followed by walking straight up the side of the building, then jumped to the roof-top where she gave a short half-way wave with a peace-signed left hand, meeting his eyes with a slight smirk.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
"please i wanta ask you some questions please"looked desperate still on his table useing his metal devise to fallow him just like him but different too.He was a virus as well but his virus left him different then the others that you couldnt tell what it was or why it allowed him to control technology.He didnt look deadly or anything just looked dessperate.
Nathan growled at Rynk, feral, animalistic, and completely ignoring Hinta, "What are you!?"
He fixed his gaze on her for precious few seconds, sizing her up in case of a fight; with the other hand, he begins texting furiously.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
"A freak," She replied blankly, "and I'm guessing you are one as well, so no need to get all tense... yet." She took a step forward and continued "So what made you decide to be out in the open?"
1年以上前 seuris said…
Mars tried to run after them, but because of his throat tumor, every running step was painfull.
"H-Hey, wait up!" he tried to shout, but taste of blood almost choked him, so, he was have to keep his voice down. These was the one reasons, why he hated those peoples, who could run like that or keep after others. He take a look at the roof and take the shortcuts, running small streets and trying to keep eyes on them.
While he was running, he took his handguns out. He didn't had in his mind to 'use them', but he wanted to give a warning.
"You guys really don't make this fair at all, huh!?" He growled.
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk briefly glanced over to Mars and replied "When I start fighting, there's blood... none of that yet, so yeah..."
(Lol poor Mars.)
"My sister. She needed food," he replied, carefully looking about still ever cautious, "My partner. He needed some more samples from various people. Humans don't tend to notice me, I've been doing this for almost a year now."
He took a few steps closer to Rynk, grinned with nothing but malicious intent, and almost whispered, "I don't bleed."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 seuris said…
"Why do you have to fight then!?" he panted heavily "There must be easier way, why you guys just can't talk out?!" He looked around the building and run inside of it, running the stairs up to the roof. He panted exhausted, trembling body. "Now t-this is more fair to me also! I'm sorry, but I'm not anykinda of superhuman!"
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Rynk scrunched her face a bit and replied "Or brush your teeth."
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
"hum?"sees mars"oh the cute boy"smiles and waves on the roof with the other 2.His devise folds up on his command and it turns into a bulllet proof vest munipliating the metal and tecnology.He wondered why he took this long but didnt question in he felt happy.To everyone when they see him they think hes a her so he felt happy to be hit on only for them to find out he was a boy.He shakes his head thinking back to the situation at hand and looks at the doctor and rynk"so were all different huh?wonder if he is too"points to mars.