Sonic ファン Characters ヒーローズ in... the Zone Jail?! (RP)

Fang-The-Bat posted on Sep 01, 2012 at 09:25PM
A group of heroes have been sent to the zone jail for "crimes" and have been kept here for a while, they have been equipped with control collars preventing them from any powers possessed. Tyler the Hedgehog is contemplating an escape, but will need some backup...

Name:
Crime:
Warden or Criminal:
Height:
Attire:(All wear an orange jumpsuit, but some wear stuff underneath, or shoes)
Powers/Abilities:(Unable to use in Zone Jail)
 A group of ヒーローズ have been sent to the zone jail for "crimes" and have been kept here for a while, t

Sonic ファン Characters 158 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Name: Tyler Clark
Age: 17 (given that he's a time traveler, his age can vary in RP's)
Species: Hedgehog
Crime: Unauthorized crossing of time zones (He time traveled without permission)
Warden or Criminal: Criminal
Height: 3' 4''
Attire: Orange jumpsuit, black and white shoes, front of jumpsuit undone on 3 buttons, white shirt underneath
Powers/Abilities: Quick speed, can create and manipulate rings, chaos control, can warp his chaos suit around self.

Picture below demonstrates his inability to transform into his chaos suit, the blue and grey parts appearing pixely (including the cannon) are the sections that appear before immediately disappearing
 Name: Tyler Clark Age: 17 (given that he's a time traveler, his age can vary in RP's) Species: Hedg
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Name: Johnathan "Johnny" Cooper
Species: Wolf
Crime: Unknown
Height: 3' 5''
Attire:Orange, fully buttoned jumpsuit with rolled up sleeves, orange, black & white shoes, flight goggles
Powers/Abilities: super long jump, psychokinesis, skilled with his plasma pistol (keeps hidden despite the fact it won't work in Zone Jail)
 Name: Johnathan "Johnny" Cooper Age: 18 Species: 狼, オオカミ Crime: Unknown Warden または Criminal: Criminal
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
Name:Jason
Species:Hedgehog
Crime:(he was mistaked for scourge)
hight:3' 4'
attire:(you know from the pic.)
Powers:Strong dark form, hyper speed (obiusly) hand flame, and Strong punches.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name:Jason Age:17 Species:Hedgehog Crime:(he was mistaked for scourge) hight:3' 4' attire:(you k
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
So i know whens the role play going to start?
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
If more people come, it'll be soon
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Name: Kunra
Species: Echidna
Crime: The Massive killing of Innocent people (killing a ambush of Shadow humans.)
Height: 3' 6 1/2"
Attire: Orange jumpsuit tied around waste, white strapless shirt, red and yellow shoes with a metal piece on the top, under the jumpsuit jean shorts, and white gloves with a black ring to keep a dark curse she has from coming out, and the Sarmarent gem.
Powers/Abilities: Gaining powers from Sarmarent gem(blue necklace) to become more powerful and change forms. Use feelings of anger, sadness and fear to become a different strong and a different form.(most of the time only uses these powers when necessary) Super strength. (most of it's her natural self so she's still very strong) and.. other things that are to complicated to explain.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Kunra Age: 15 Species: Echidna Crime: The Massive killing of Innocent people (killing a ambu
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
well i'm here now.. we still waiting?
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Name: Angie
Species: Wolf
Crime: Killing, zone hopping, killing and killing :D
Warden or Criminal: MAJOR criminal (don't go too easy on her....)
Height: 3' 7
Attire: The usual orange jumpsuit but her top is tied (like Fiona Fox's) she has black boots, a magic ring and a pendant. (sorry, no pic)
Powers/Abilities: She's a copycat. Whoever she touches, she gets their power. Without that, she's REALLY strong.
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
We got enough people and more can join too, start when ready~
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
(why don't you start us off... you know background blah blah blah, just stuff to get the ball rolling... you created it so... I think it's just fair if you start us off!)
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
(fair point, it's just an average day there)
Tyler:-walking around, followed by Johnny-
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: *out in the yard then bumps into tyler* Hey, watch it!
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
Jason:*turns around* a fight? this will be good...
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *leaning against a wall then walks up to them* ... just let him be... no use in getting yourself into a fight... about something stupid.
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: Hmph. Fine. You weren't worth a fight anyways.
1年以上前 Terrathecat said…
Name: Aly Flare Bonifacio
Species:Cat-Dog
Crime: Was caught trying to kill the man who is gonna kill her mom in the year 2020 , Protecting Scourge from police,
Height: 3"4 ( human 5"8 )
Clothes: in picture
powers: Shapeshifting, Time travel, Teleporting
Other: She is from the year 2034 and few know that
 Name: Aly Flare Bonifacio Age: 16 Species:Cat-Dog Crime: Was caught trying to kill the man who is
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: Then don't try and start one in the first place.. if you think that.
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: Who do you think you are telling me what to do? I always start fights so don't stop me.
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
Jason:You guys a pretty much fighting any way, your arguing.
1年以上前 Terrathecat said…
Aly: * watching from afar * So this is what they do here? * sneaks up behind Angie *
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: Then go start a fight with someone else. I don't care who, just don't start one with this guy for something that you did!
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: Thanks for the backup, and this isn't going to be any easier for any of us if we fight. Besides, we don't have much power here... -glancing at everyones control collars-
Johnny: Agreed.
1年以上前 RawrMonster123 said…
Name: Casey Miller
Species: Hedgehog
Crime: Beating up an old lady
Height: 3 ft
Attire:(All wear an orange jumpsuit, but some wear stuff underneath, or shoes) In pic
Powers/Abilities:(Unable to use in Zone Jail) None
 Name: Casey Miller Age: 14 Species: Hedgehog Crime: Beating up an old lady Warden または Criminal: Cr
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *looks at them* your right.... we all have the same problem and fighting just won't help...
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: If I could activate my chaos suit, i'd be able to bust us outta here... -attempts to transform before it pixelates and disappears- Damn.
Casey : *sitting on the ground watching them with a weight around her ankle (SO SHE WON'T GO ANYWHERE XD)*
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: If I was able to use more of my gems power I could also get us out of here... but this collar prevents me from getting any more than what I have to just live... all I have is my natural strength.
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: Ditto, what if we had someone on the outside, to inform us of "weak spots" of the jail. -ring sparkles onto hand, and begins spinning on finger-
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: I don't know of anyone that can help me with that... you?
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: I'm not sure... most people I know... aren't from this timeline. -sweatdrop-
Johnny: Following being imprisoned, most people wouldn't help me.
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *sighs* man.... and even if we tried to know everything about this place... we'd be here for who knows how long...
1年以上前 larisaluna10 said…
Name: Eleanor Kate Lilac
Species: Lilac
Crime: Kills a random person
Height: 3¨4
Attire:(All wear an orange jumpsuit, but some wear stuff underneath, or shoes) pic
Powers/Abilities:(Unable to use in Zone Jail)Fire,teleporting
 Name: Eleanor Kate ライラック Age: 14 Species: ライラック Crime: Kills a ランダム person Warden または Criminal:
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
Jason:Well, my collar dosent get rid of all MY strength, the reason? im a vampire, so i still have lots of strength.
1年以上前 Terrathecat said…
Aly:* sitting in a corner trying to make her communicator work *
Casey : *hums*
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: We need a way to fight our way out, but not so much attention as to start a whole area jailbreak...
Johnny: Tough one.
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: Finally. The only thing we agree on. Wanting to break out. But you're looking at a pro here. I broke out 17 times long ago.
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: Good, and 17 times?! I've never been here, I barely comitted a crime! All I did was time travel between zones and time!
Casey : I just beat up an old lady... That was evil! But who believes an old lady could be evil. >_>
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: I just killed people...... That came back from the dead and became Shadow humans and tried to kill the real innocent people. *crosses arm* innocent my but.. call a person trying to shoot your face off evil...
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: yeah, I've done tons of crimes so there's a reason I've been here 17 times. The Warden obviously hates me though. Heh....
1年以上前 thatlimbokid said…
Jason: the only reason im in here is because i was mistaked for my stupid brother scourge... Wait, ive got a idea... Maybe i could change to my vampire form and take out the gaurds!
1年以上前 Fang-The-Bat said…
Tyler: No use, the collar blocks powers, if not, I'd change into the chaos suit if I wasn't blocked from...
1年以上前 Lancelot8 said…
Name: Carter
Species: Nile Crocodile
Crime: Stealing from ancient Pyramids
Height: 5' 6"
Abilities: Able to control water and earth
Attire: In prison, orange jumpsuit. Not in prison, a Egyptian kilt.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lancelot8 said…
Carter: I can't believe I was caught...
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: Insead of fighting our way out..We need a plan to sneak out, and try not to draw to much attantion to ourselfs....
1年以上前 Lancelot8 said…
Carter: *hears this* hm...
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: I'm bustin' out. Again.... You jerks in? Cause I'm in a mood for a jail break.
Casey : *turns head, looking around* *looks back at Angie* Sorry, we don't see any "jerks" here. Maybe another time? T~T
1年以上前 iceandsummer said…
Angie: Yeah, whatevs. I'm still bustin' out though. T.T