Sonic ファン Characters A continuation of the Toxic waste RP .(please, only Me and Silveranime can do this)

GuardianKeys posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 10:12PM
Well a continuation of the RP.

It's started out with Zac, who was hyper, and Renner trying to not make him jump into some Toxic waste to try and get powers. Kunra came along looking for the Darklight emerald and meet the interesting 2. Things went from this to that and it ended up that Zac was having to go to a lab to reverse the"Other" effects of the toxic. Marth and Vincent came and Vinsent go very suspicious of them and it ended up that they ran away from them only to run into Phylos and he transferred the Toxic that was in Zac in to Dominique. She ran and saved Kunra that had been pushed into the Toxic and they both Be came Toxic Creators. After a moment of unsureness they went back only to find Hextin about to make their friends into his Slaves. After a epic battle and Phylos and Hextin mad at each other, they had to find a way to get Dom back to normal. Shadow came. some things were said, and Salvo and him started to fight. After a confection about the Emerald's energy, everyone was going to back for it, but were transported to a Beach by a Sin Child named Mintz. After hearing Mintz past Dom ran off, Marth and Mintz fallowed and after some talking Marth left to go get the others. But hunters had found Dom and Mintz and Took them to a Secret base. Marth and Kunra got in a fight about it then soon made up, but Zac had been kidnapped too. The hunters Dan and Heir made themselves present when they had captured Platinum. The non-captured friend contacted the ones that were captured and they came up with a plan for every one to get captured to get every one out. But after Kunra had some words with Dan she found out that they were going to be used as weapons for something and had gone into Dan and had him take her to her friends. They arrived to them, after waking them up Dom had punched the glass window setting off a alarm. And that is where this story continues at.

If you still don't get it then read all 999 comments from the original RP...
last edited on Aug 01, 2012 at 11:22PM

Sonic ファン Characters 1450 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1450

1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
(HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO!?!?!?!?)
1年以上前 silveranime122 said…
(Hi!! It was my turn)
Dominique:*kicks a wall down and shows a city*Ops...
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Platinum: Not every much of a secret base if it's right next to a city... Kunra:GO!!!
Dominique:*runs into the city*Sorry!!
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Mintz: *Starts to make Dom float* Now you won't hurt the people down there.~~~ Kunra: WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO YOU!?!? (to Dan)
Dan:I DONNO!!!!
*robots and the police go after Dom*
Zac:WE GOT TROBULE,HERE!!!!
Shadow:*shoots gun at robots*
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Salvo:*starts exploding the robots* Platinum: My powers are still down If they weren't then i could get us out of here fast!!!
Zac:How do you revive them?!
*helicopters appear*
Dominique:Guys!!Do somthing!!
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Platinum: Mintz! GIVE ME THE EMERALD!!! *mintz tosses him the Emerald* Everyone stall A little bit longer!
Dominique:I already am!!
Shadow:*reloads**shoots*

Kela:*appears next to Dan*What on earth is going on here-THEY ESCAPED!!*gasps*YES!!!
Dan:WHAT?!YOU WERE GONNA HELP THEM?!
Kela;They don't belong here,Dan!!*flies after them*
Dan:Kela!!!We better leave before Commander gets here!!
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
STINK! NOW I WANT TO DO THIS!
Sry,Tak!!U can make one for you and I could join!! :D
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
True, but it's not the same as this one
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra:*starts making him float* Well lets go!* flys after Kela*

Platinum: *makes the Emerald glow* MINTZ! Touch the Emerald!!! *Mintz touches it* says something in another language.* Platinum turn completely black and his eyes are gone* *he shots through the Helicopter and it crashes into the robots.* *he floats back down to Dom and says(echo sounding)* That should buy us some time! Keep going!
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Well Maybe you can join us....
YESH!!!
Dominique:OK!!*makes turns*
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Only if you are absolutely okay with it. I refuse to impose.
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
You'll have to find yourself running into us somehow It's ok if you join!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Okidoke. I'll to do the best I can, but at the moment I have to blow mattresses up (camp is evil)
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
(camp...XD yesh it can be evil)
Oh,yeah!This Friday,Saturday,and Sunday,I'll be gone. D:

Ur turn,GuardianKeys!
I think I know how to get Tak in! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra:*as Dan* HEY HOLD ON!! *inside his head* whats her name? Dan: Kela. Kunra: *aloud again* Kela wait!!!
(Thanks! XD)
Kela:*stops*Yeah?
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra:*still as Dan* you were going to help them...?
Kela:Uh...Yeah.....
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *voice changes a bit to sound like her* But aren't you like one of them at the base?
Kela:Why do you ask?You should know!*notices*Wait,why do you sound like a girl,Dan?
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
I HATE MEH LIFE NOW! I've got to go to a stupid Councilor meeting at five-thirty, but I'll be back later... DAH!
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra:*his eyes turn into the same color as her own(toxic color)* I'm possessing Dan at the moment, I'm actually Kunra just inside Dan...*softer* that still sounds weird...
Kela:Yes,it does.You can come out,you know.
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *in side his head* Can you fly? Dan: yes...I have wings... Kunra: ok, ok...* She comes out in a black shadow like thing then goes next to him and then fully forms her self.* *holds hand out* I'm Kunra, even though I already told you...(looks a bit more threatening than before)
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
Question. What exactly was the me-comnig-into-it-idea?
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
I don't know? It was silveranimes idea
Kela:Uh....*shakes hand slowly*
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: I'm not going to hurt you...*remembers that she's a Toxic creator* oh! The way I look now Isn't what I normally look like. This just happened by accident.
last edited 1年以上前
Kela:Oh,ok! You remind me of the other girl,the large one.
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: Yeah what happened to me happened to her... We'er trying to change back to normal then this happened.
Kela:I see.

This is how Tak's character/s will get in
Commander:WHAT IN THE NAME OF--GOD!!HIER!!
Hier:Yes?
Commander:Go back and find a spy or somthin' to help us get the giant back!!!
Hier:Yes,sir!!*goes back to Mobius*
1年以上前 TakTheFox said…
EPIC! TILL THEN! SORRY!
It ok.^^
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
(i'm making a pic of what Platinum looks like right now)~~~Platinum: If we keep going then we can be mostly out of their radar! Hurry!

~~~Kunra: This has happened to me before but I had already reversed it by this time... But I'm not going to change back until I find out how to Cure Dominique... I'm not going to change back...
Dominique:I'm trying,but these helicopters and robots are getting in the way!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kela: I saw her crying,she wanted to go home.Not home,to where you came from,but her birth home.
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Platinum: *starts fly though the helicopters crashing them*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kunra: It's sad when you can't leave...or ever go back........I have to go find them ok......*starts to float in there direction*
Kela:I want to help you!!*flies next to her*
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Kunra: *smiles a bit, but it seems sad* Thanks, we could use all the help we can get... *a explostion can be seen on the other side of the city.* ...that's Salvo...*laughs a bit* Come on. Starts to float off but stops* Dan, do you want to help?
Dan:Uh....I guess....*flies with them*
Kela:*smiles*
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
~~~Salvo: I'm running out of power! That Mega robot took a bit out of me!!!!
Platinum: Just Keep going a little bit longer!!! We are almost there!!!
Dominique:*gets shot in the arm*UGH!!!*uses hand to hit the helicopter**it gets it and crashes into robots*
Shadow:WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!
Zac:I donno!!!
1年以上前 GuardianKeys said…
Platinum:*dark like* People who want power.*growls*
Salvo: whoa dude! Calm down. i think you've had the emerald for too long...
Platinum: Shut up Salvo!
Zac:Huh?Dude,you ok?
Dominique:Whats wrong with--*gets shot more*AH!!!