Sonic ファン Characters Enslaving Toxin RPG

darkkhorn19 posted on Nov 03, 2011 at 01:31AM
Toxin, an awful, flavourless drug (unless altered) that basically enslaves anyone who uses it, Losing all volition. This drug is the most addictive thing in the galaxy. Daryl, The Imperial Head, uses it.

What is a good RPG without RURUS?

RULE I
Admins and Horn are the LAW.

RULE II
Troll and be Toxicated.

RULE III
This is NOT a democracy. THIS, this is a oligarchy.

RULE IV
Gary-Stu, Mary-Sue or Marty-Sam, GTFO.

RULE V
The rules of the Internet still apply.

RULE VI
No controlling other people's fan-characters, unless given permission by the owner. We do not give a fuck if your character has speshul obiritres.

RULE VII
SAY EIGHT! EIGHT IS BETTER!

RULE VIII
Ahh, much better.

RULE IX
No canon characters, or those who are related to them. (A bit redundancy here with RULE FOUR, but...I don't care.)

RULE X
If an Admin says you've broken a rule and cannot participate, do NOT be butthurt, because we will not care.

RULE XI
Sub-plots are alright as long as they do not stray far from the story.

RULE XII
Administrators have full power, we do not split it like some sort of congress. They say you're out, YOU ARE OUT. DO NOT BEG TO ANOTHER ONE.

RULE XII.V
Character sheets are MANDATORY. YOU HEAR ME? You don't have one, you are ignored.

RULE XIV
Admins will only be The Sexy Darkhorn, SierraDawn, and TheTacoMan. Do not beg to be one, because we do not recruit.

RULE XV
Oh, and no killing some one else's only character. CB It's ruuuude.
CHAOTIC DISINTIGRATE.

Now that is all set and done, allow me to provide you with a blank character sheet:

Name:
Birthday:
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:
Origin:
Picture And/Or Physical Description:

Add more to it if you wish, but it is mandatory.

Let the chaos begin.
last edited on Nov 11, 2011 at 10:00PM

Sonic ファン Characters 820 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 820

1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Name: Daryl Didas DIH u DCIG
Birthday: 5-30-017 CY7
Powers: The power of ultimete pride
Age: 'Medicines' make him look younger, but he actually is 58
Species: Delphic Imperial
Weapons: Eyurines Standard Issue Pocket Lazor, communication ring
Origin: Deyota, Bayutan, Nimea
Physical Description: Tall and lanky, being 6'11", and having needle marks all over due to interventions of Toxin overdose.
He takes great pride in his slicked back hair, and lets his crown hang to the side when he's Toxicated.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
This is a common culture character, pretty much one that can be used by anyone in the roleplay, as long as they are participating. I will be controlling her as well, but since she isn't important, I lend her to everyone. You can also incorporate her a bit in your character, but please have it make sense, however, don't expect it to be canon anywhere else. I will start with her as my character, then as I add more into this RPG, I will start letting others use her more than I will, for the sake of common culture. You can have one also if you wish, I do not forbid it.

Name: Coroline Succitab
Birthday: June 7th, 1990s
Sex: No thank you. (Female)
Powers: She can control plants, but in very odd ways, she also never bleeds when on guard, but will bleed something like candy
Weapons: None
Species: Alien Bat
Personality: Eccentric and a pain.
Backstory: She forgot.
Physical Description: Wears a torn black gown that was ripped from the knees up, and a red and white striped shirt. Has long black hair and fur, with yellow eyes and claws as sharp as granite.
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Name: Oraiashu Tenma
Birthday: 7/28/79
Powers: Mind Fucking
Species: Siberian Husky
Weapons: Long Sword
Origin: Japan
Physical description:
White with dark blue markings, tall for a sonic character, blue-grey eyes, hair down to his butt. Clothing is that of a raving teenager.

1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: *Gets a machine gun ready* I shoot tomatoes, in all directions! >:D Try me, bitches!

*Townspeople are confuzzled*
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Oraiashu: GAW, I HATE YOU ALL. TALK TO DUH HAND, BITCHEZZZ. *holds out hand*
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: ...Excuse me, Asian dude? >:I
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Well, if we're all just using the first page to dump out characters....

This character may be used by the common culture, and is the comic releif of thousands.
Name: Ostrein, the Toxin Induced Owl
Birthday: The day his mother discovered Toxin
Powers: Complete and utter addiction
Species: Screech Owl
Weapons: A Toxin needle, if need be
Origin: Ivories
Physical description: Black feathers and a dirty face, as he falls over often.
The feathers and dirt covers the scars of usage
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Name: Gaiden Horn Batticus
Sex: Male
D.O.B./Age: December 21st 1821 (190 Mobius Years, 19 Batrakan Years)
Species: Batrakan Vampire Bat
Personality: Stubborn, Reckless, Greedy, Idle and Manipulative
Special Powers: Manipulation Of Shadows & Void
Special Weapons: Golden Pistol, No Different Than A Regular Gun
Alignment: Evil
Backstory: Gaiden Horn Batticus is a Batrakan Bat who was born on December 29th, 1821 at the Batticus Chapel Of Vestus. He is the child of Lord Batticus III And Empress Batticus. He is known to Batrakans as the Fourth Ruler Of Thartan. After he was born, we was sent via pod to Earth, with a loyal servant of Lord Batticus III named Baku. He then lived in Detroit, Michigan with Baku, who treated him poorly. As he aged slowly, he found it very difficult to be in public most of the time, so he stayed at home most of his childhood. He was abused almost every week. While inside the house, he read books about the occult and black magic. Opening one he found at a library in 1902, he found Zipher L, and he mentored Horn until the day he died on May 21st, 2011. He continues to practice his dark arts and shadow manipulations each day. After he was 169, he sued his parents by Rius' Law, which dictated that one must never abandon a child, including emotional damages, he was awarded about 1,805,000 U.S. dollars worth in gold for this. His parents cannot deny he rightfully deserved that, but still hold something of a vendetta against him. Baku died on 1920, due to a massive heart attack, which is the reason Horn took Zipher's death hard. He carved the words on his first pistol "Baku II" After him, and had the gun gold glossed. As a "teenager" (169 years old) he encountered Zion, an Illinoisan high schooler who moved to Detroit, later meeting Lithro, and saving a boy called James from a gang of high school seniors, they made a gang who terrorized downtown Detroit in 1991. With Lithro and Horn both as leaders, there was a scheduled match to be held to deicide who would exactly be the true leader. Lithro had beaten him almost to the point of death, and was crowned the 'King Of Losers' from Horn, who left the group, and was replaced with Zeo immediately. After feeling alone for 22 years, he was visited by a black bat child, who later turned out to be Coro Succitab, his parallel from an alternate universe. With him was Jackson, an older looking man wearing a suit, the four, including Zipher, lived together for 8 years. Horn left to go live with his girlfriend at the time, Tibs, married her on Batraka and now currently live at her mansion. (This was a simple copy & paste from the SFC Wikia article, so some things in here might be 'no shit' material.)
Picture/Physical Description: (There are several right here: link )

Horn: C'mon Coroline...Let's just go.
Coroline: ...Why? D8
Horn: I have to give the damn peace treaty to whoever the fuck rules this land, fucking old man.
Coroline: ...Can I at least wear your crown? :D
Horn: As much as I hate wearing something as poor and shit as the Crown Of Batraka's Thartan, I need it as representation, I think this place is a monarchy...Besides, you have no sense of fashion. >_>
Coroline: ...Fuck you.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
(BTW, The reason Horn's character sheet is a bit different and long is because I had worked on it long ago, and things in the backstory may be altered, such as Earth being Mobius, or modern city names being replaced by others, is strictly for RPG purposes, for this, I will consider it all to be canon.)
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: Horn is a Governor?
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: *hands Daryl the peace treaty, rolled up* A mere messenger from Batraka. Lord Batticus III has requested peace between Thartan of Batraka, and...where ever the fuck this place is. The crown is that of royal significance*.

*Yes, they really are, at least on Batraka.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: When did we war? Anyway, can I tempt you with some Toxin?
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: This... *gestures broadly* This is the Galactic Empire of Delphi.
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Name: Kira Silent
Species: Demon\fairy
Powers: Flight and scaring people
Weapons: a spiky ball on the end of a chain
Quote: "THAT IS SOOO AWESOMEBALLS."
Personality: Annoying, easily set off, hyper, and noms on random people's heads
Description:
Blonde girl with red eyes, pink bat-wings, and horns
Clothing: A red tank-top, black cargo pants, pink flats, and a red baseball-cap to cover her horns.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: I have no fucking clue, my old man has been trying to make peace with all these places, and I have no clue. Point is, he doesn't want to fight anyone...Wait, did you say Toxin?...
Coroline: I WANT SOME, I WANT SOME!
Horn: *looks around* ...Galactic Empire of Delphi...Sounds a bit...familiar...
Coroline: I WANT TOXIN. I NEED TOXIN. Q3Q
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: EEEEEE WASSAT?! WASTOXIN?!
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: If I was a King, I'd comment on your half-breedity.
However, since I'm Imperial Head, I'll offer some Vanilla Toxin!
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: *giggles* VANILLA?! I loooove vanilla!
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: *pushes Coroline away* Mmyep. Toxin. *waves it around*
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: ...You mind explaining what Toxin is? Anyway, you can sign this treaty thing, right?
Coroline: ...Looks like my shit. :D
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: I could make you go boom, Coroline.
*grabs the paper and signs*
Toxin, my friend, is the best thing in the Universe!
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: THEN GIMME SOME! D8
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: ...Sounds like fun, but I don't have sex with strange old men.
Horn: It wasn't an innuendo, Coroli-
Coroline: FUCK YOU.
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: Any specific flavor?
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: I DONTGIVEASHIT. :D
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: I'm not too strange that this... Horn's father knows who I am.
Anyway, want a specific flavor?
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: I said I don't care. -3-
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: WATERMELON!
Horn: ...I never said he was my father... *readies pistol from his jacket pocket*
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: *lifts up her arms and rocks back and forth* I AM YOUR FATHER...
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: To the Pit of Uselessness then, Kira!
What's with the pistol? *holds hand over holster*
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: LEGASPHOWDOYOUKNOWMYNAME?!
1年以上前 ShockTheDog said…
Name: Dyllon Colt
DOB: 12/24/2000
Family: Devilyn Colt (Dad) Marah Colt (Mom)
Loves: His mom, uncle, video games, exploring
Hates: the fact that his dad is psycho
Powers: Psychic (Clairvoyant)
Ability: Can see the future and the past. And in SOME cases, he can see whats going on somewhere else in the world in the present. He can also see multiple visions at once, and has the ability to "scan" people
Weakness: Multi-visions

Dyllon is Devilyn's son. He survived and now lives with his Uncle Aaron. His dad still thinks Dyllon is dead and doesn't know he's alive--and if he found out, he's come after him again. Dyllon and his dad were close (BEFORE Devilyn went psycho) but now: Dyllon wants nothing to do with his father at all--he HATES him.
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: Informants.
C'mon, Horn! The magical Toxin~
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: AH! ITS A NEW BOY! *noms on his head*
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Answer, Kaepora Gaebora*! How did you know he's my father!? You're lying!

*An owl from the Legend Of Zelda who knows about Link like a stalker in the N64 games, a rhetorical joke since Daryl is an owl.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ShockTheDog said…
Dyllon: Uh...hi?
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Ostrein: *Toxicated* Immah Owwwlll....
Daryl: Delphic Imperial, sir.
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: Hi, I'm Kira! You're Dyllon, rightrightright! :3 :D
1年以上前 ShockTheDog said…
Dyllon: I had a vision about some toxin...what does that stuff do? *looks at Kira* Yeah I am....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Daryl: Magical things.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: ...Huuh? ...You...you both...look...like owls, and...now a sheep...Dammit! I want!-... *falls unconsciously*
Coroline: *behind Horn* Toxin is a suppository, right? CB
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Ostrein: Iwhuz reading dis book.... id made me feel teh baaad....
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: MAGIC!! *throws sparkly dust on all of them*
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: ...Listen, takin' it behind your back is boring. |C Now Horny is asleep, so I can't shove it up his ass. Give me moar.
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: You can shove it down his throat! :D
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: But...He's not awake. T3T
1年以上前 ShockTheDog said…
Dyllon: *scans Coroline* What are u guys doing, Coroline?
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coroline: ...Here. *hands him vanilla toxin* See this? It's the best thing in the world. Try it out. ^^ *closes it in his hands*
1年以上前 sierradawn9 said…
Kira: Oooo, my daddy's here! *black smoke forms around Kira and she vanishes*
1年以上前 ShockTheDog said…
Dyllon: *takes it* Uh....I don't think i should drink that