Sonic ファン Characters Tied In Black Chains RPG

darkkhorn19 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:08PM
This here, people, is an RPG, it stand for Role Playing Game. What you do in these is quite simple and easy. You roleplay as your own characters, y'know, do things as they would do, and that's how it works. Quite simple, isn't it?

What's an RPG without rules? Chaos, that's what. Here are a few simple rules.

1. Do not control other peoples characters without their permission. I don't give two shits if your character has mind control abilities, the other person must agree to it.

2. No canons characters. None, at all.

3. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ONLY. That means NO recolours, NO over 9000 characters, NO characters twisted around into the SFC universe. Etc...

4. There are no limits to how gory or 'mature' things can get. From gruesome murder to sex, just do these things with the other person's consent. (if with other people's FCs, you could Deus Ex Machina your own characters if you like.)

5. Break any of these rules and expect to be ignored.

6. If something else happens that I don't condone, the list of rules will be added to.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot...

7. Use character sheets, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

Here is one, just fill it out for your character and post it, then you're all set:

Name:
Sex:
D.O.B./Age:
Species:
Personality:
Special Powers:
Special Weapons:
Alignment:
Backstory: (Optional)
Picture/Physical Description: (Optional)

You could add more to this if you like.

What's an RPG without a plot? I don't know, it probably sucks though. Here's the MAIN premise:

A mysterious person has been murdering people lately, using their bodies as experiments of some sort, with different causes of the killings. Something that has been left behind the dead body are black shackles around their wrists and ankles.

But that is just one plot in the story, and you don't have to reflect on that one, you could create a stemming plot, but it can't be extremely or radically different than the main one in aspects such as definite area.

The whole point of this, of course, is to have some good fun. Let the story commence!
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:28PM
save

Sonic ファン Characters 107 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Name: Gaiden Horn Batticus
Sex: Male
D.O.B./Age: December 21st 1821 (190 Mobius Years, 19 Batrakan Years)
Species: Batrakan Vampire Bat
Personality: Stubborn, Reckless, Greedy, Idle and Manipulative
Special Powers: Manipulation Of Shadows & Void
Special Weapons: Golden Pistol, No Different Than A Regular Gun
Alignment: Evil
Backstory: Gaiden Horn Batticus is a Batrakan Bat who was born on December 29th, 1821 at the Batticus Chapel Of Vestus. He is the child of Lord Batticus III And Empress Batticus. He is known to Batrakans as the Fourth Ruler Of Thartan. After he was born, we was sent via pod to Earth, with a loyal servant of Lord Batticus III named Baku. He then lived in Detroit, Michigan with Baku, who treated him poorly. As he aged slowly, he found it very difficult to be in public most of the time, so he stayed at home most of his childhood. He was abused almost every week. While inside the house, he read books about the occult and black magic. Opening one he found at a library in 1902, he found Zipher L, and he mentored Horn until the day he died on May 21st, 2011. He continues to practice his dark arts and shadow manipulations each day. After he was 169, he sued his parents by Rius' Law, which dictated that one must never abandon a child, including emotional damages, he was awarded about 1,805,000 U.S. dollars worth in gold for this. His parents cannot deny he rightfully deserved that, but still hold something of a vendetta against him. Baku died on 1920, due to a massive heart attack, which is the reason Horn took Zipher's death hard. He carved the words on his first pistol "Baku II" After him, and had the gun gold glossed. As a "teenager" (169 years old) he encountered Zion, an Illinoisan high schooler who moved to Detroit, later meeting Lithro, and saving a boy called James from a gang of high school seniors, they made a gang who terrorized downtown Detroit in 1991. With Lithro and Horn both as leaders, there was a scheduled match to be held to deicide who would exactly be the true leader. Lithro had beaten him almost to the point of death, and was crowned the 'King Of Losers' from Horn, who left the group, and was replaced with Zeo immediately. After feeling alone for 22 years, he was visited by a black bat child, who later turned out to be Coro Succitab, his parallel from an alternate universe. With him was Jackson, an older looking man wearing a suit, the four, including Zipher, lived together for 8 years. Horn left to go live with his girlfriend at the time, Tibs, married her on Batraka and now currently live at her mansion. (This was a simple copy & paste from the SFC Wikia article, so some things in here might be 'no shit' material.)
Picture/Physical Description: (There are several right here: link )

Horn: *trudges along the pavement, soaking wet from the rain, muttering* Stupid dead end job...Makes me smell like cheese all the fucking time...
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Name: Osiris Cross (o3o)
Sex: Male
D.O.B./Age: January 22; 16 years of age
Species: Hedgewolf
Personality: Mostly serious. Also has OCD, so he can't go 15 minutes without reading.
Special Powers: Weak psychokinesis and is fairly strong. (Not as strong as Knuckles, though )
Special Weapons: Osiris' ( The egyptian God ) crook. o3o ( Looks more like a staff because teh god guy is fairly large I'm guessing )
Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: ( haven't finished all of it yet )
Adding his headphones soon.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Osiris クロス (o3o) Sex: Male D.O.B./Age: January 22; 16 years of age Species: Hedgewolf Perso
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Name:Serenity "Sky" the Hedgehog
Sex: Female
D.O.B./Age: November 15th,15 years old
Species: Albino/African Pygmy Hedgehog Mix
Personality: Care-free and a bit of a crybaby. XD
Special Powers: Most chaos powers and the ability to turn into an angel.
Special Weapons: Angel Emblem.
Alignment: Good
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Hey! You idiots! *throws a rock at Sky & Osiris* Help me with this huge briefcase instead of just standing there like morons!
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: Ow! D: *helps Horn* T3T
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Osiris: * reading * :I Do it yourself.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Ever since I got a job...I had to work. >_<
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: I don't have a job CB
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Osiris: I have two jobs. * stare *
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: ...And? XD
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Well, I don't give a fuck. Just help me take this shit to my place...As in, carry it by yourself, Sky. *lets go of the handle*
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *struggles to hold it* Nnn...dude, what's in this suitcase?! DX
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: It's all of the test sample things I need to take because I didn't finish today...I work at Chemical Plant Zone... >_>
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *drops the suitcase* ...oops ._.'
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Osiris: * continues reading * Fascinating.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: YOU DAMN IDIOT! *checks inside frantically* ...Nothing's broken...That's good. *closes it* Be careful, dammit! C'mon. My place is a block away.
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *ears fold back* Okay...
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Now, follow my lead... *walks*
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *follows* .3.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: We're here. *sigh* Finally...Sky...did you bring the suitcase?
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: Oh, you wanted me to bring it? o_o'
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: DAMMIT SKY! BRING IT HERE! D:<
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: But...it's at that one place D:
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Osiris: * looks at suitcase * the fuck?
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Now, Sky!

Name: Coro Succitab
Sex: No thank you. (Male)
D.O.B./Age: September 11th (He claims to be 3, but looks around 13)
Species: Alien Bat?
Personality: Eccentric, silly, a pain, adventurous
Special Powers: He can control plants, but in very odd ways, he also never bleeds when on guard, but will bleed something like candy
Special Weapons: None
Alignment: Neutral, because he doesn't give s shit.
Backstory: He forgot.
Picture/Physical Description: His shirt is red and white, Skylar. >_>
 Horn: Now, Sky! Name: Coro Succitab Sex: No thank you. (Male) D.O.B./Age: September 11th (He claims
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *crosses her arms* No >:C
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coro: *runs down the street with the suitcase* :D Hah, hah, hah!
Horn: HOW THE FUCK CAN HE CARRY THAT THING!?
1年以上前 OsirisTH said…
Osiris: * grabs the suitcase and flings it at her head *
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: Thank you, Coro! XDD
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: *opens the door* Just bring it here, Sky...
Coro: Bu- Bu- ... D8
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: *takes the suitcase from Coro and gives it to Horn* o3o
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: *goes inside with the briefcase and shuts the door on all of them* Fuck off! Now!
Coro: See what you did? T_T ...But, who cares! We can have our own fun! :D Let's go to Shwilels!
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
Sky: Okay! C8
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coro: *flies away* Ice cream! C:
1年以上前 ripperoo1 said…
sad
My Zim characters can't be in??
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
No. Be original.
1年以上前 ripperoo1 said…
crying
Ah crap.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Get an original character, then come back.
1年以上前 ripperoo1 said…
worried
Why don't you like my characters?! Crossing to worlds together looks very innocent compared to recolors. THAT is unoriginal. PLEASE let me in!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Crossing two worlds isn't innocent, you steal the other characters personality and pretty much them in general, then rip them into a different world. It's pretty much theft in a sense, and that's about on the line as recolouring, although I hate recolours more. It's unoriginal, and that's a fact. Not a matter whether it's a recolour or not.
1年以上前 ripperoo1 said…
angelic
It's called a crossover, not theft. It's a crossover between two things I like.
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Nee: I'm so conflicted here -3-
*wants to save people but also wants to see death*
UG.
*throws knife at sky*
1年以上前 thetacoman said…
Aww, CRAP.
Nee Character Sheet:
Name: Nee Oceanius
Species: Human (darkwater)
Speshul Powas: control Water and Darkness
Speshul Weapon: Pointy stick of DOOM.
Alignment: Good-at-hart?
Backstory: *too lazy*
Phys. Disc.: Nu.
1年以上前 seuris said…
Name: Nurse Igaru Suspenders
Sex: Female
D.O.B./Age: Unknowed
Species: Doll Bunny
Personality: Talks alot, happy person, likes cut parts whit chainsaw and sew new ones back~ Listen music alot, so, dosent hear all the time, what peoples says to her.
Special Powers: Dosent have any special powers~
Special Weapons: Can transfrom her suspenders to chainsaw~ P:
Alignment: Neutral
Picture; By;(c) Me (Duh 8D)
 Name: Nurse Igaru Suspenders Sex: Female D.O.B./Age: Unknowed Species: Doll Bunny Personality: Talks
1年以上前 seuris said…
Igaru; *pokes Sky & Coro in back* Peek-A-Boo,Bakas~!
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coro: Huh? .____. Oh...It's just a sexy nurse... xD
Horn: *bursts door open* Sexy nurse!?
1年以上前 seuris said…
Igaru; *looks Horn & Coro* You mean me now? *points herself*
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Coro: No...You vain bitch! D8<
Horn: *smacks Coro* ...Yeah, we kinda mean that. ^^'
Coro: When are we going to Shwileys? o3o
Horn: We're not going until you pronounce it right.
1年以上前 seuris said…
Igaru; *hits Coro whit suspenders* Dont call me bitch, it's Nurse Igaru to you, Oolo Biatch~ P: And whe're you're going? I didnt get it ._.
1年以上前 darkkhorn19 said…
Horn: Ice cream place...but I'm not paying, dammit!
Coro: Bitch, you will pay! D8<