Sonic ファン Characters Tied In Black Chains RPG

darkkhorn19 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:08PM
This here, people, is an RPG, it stand for Role Playing Game. What you do in these is quite simple and easy. You roleplay as your own characters, y'know, do things as they would do, and that's how it works. Quite simple, isn't it?

What's an RPG without rules? Chaos, that's what. Here are a few simple rules.

1. Do not control other peoples characters without their permission. I don't give two shits if your character has mind control abilities, the other person must agree to it.

2. No canons characters. None, at all.

3. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ONLY. That means NO recolours, NO over 9000 characters, NO characters twisted around into the SFC universe. Etc...

4. There are no limits to how gory or 'mature' things can get. From gruesome murder to sex, just do these things with the other person's consent. (if with other people's FCs, you could Deus Ex Machina your own characters if you like.)

5. Break any of these rules and expect to be ignored.

6. If something else happens that I don't condone, the list of rules will be added to.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot...

7. Use character sheets, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

Here is one, just fill it out for your character and post it, then you're all set:

Name:
Sex:
D.O.B./Age:
Species:
Personality:
Special Powers:
Special Weapons:
Alignment:
Backstory: (Optional)
Picture/Physical Description: (Optional)

You could add more to this if you like.

What's an RPG without a plot? I don't know, it probably sucks though. Here's the MAIN premise:

A mysterious person has been murdering people lately, using their bodies as experiments of some sort, with different causes of the killings. Something that has been left behind the dead body are black shackles around their wrists and ankles.

But that is just one plot in the story, and you don't have to reflect on that one, you could create a stemming plot, but it can't be extremely or radically different than the main one in aspects such as definite area.

The whole point of this, of course, is to have some good fun. Let the story commence!
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:28PM

Sonic ファン Characters 107 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...