Sonic ファン Characters (recolors are allowed) Daina need a ememy ???

daina1905 posted on Jan 14, 2011 at 05:44PM
any one who know how 2 fight great?
any one who can kill daina??
any one who can use the chaos eme.?
....i guess any one who can use the "black eme."...??!!!

this is a pic of my dads black eme.
 any one who know how 2 fight great? any one who can kill daina?? any one who can use the chaos eme.

Sonic ファン Characters (recolors are allowed) 16 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 amy_rose12 said…
raven the bat yep is the perfect ememy
 raven the bat yep is the perfect ememy
1年以上前 shadowlily said…
srry I can't be ur enemie srry ur just too kool
1年以上前 daina1905 said…
smile
umm guys this is how daina look in her dark form n Normal form
 umm guys this is how daina look in her dark form n Normal form
1年以上前 angelthewolf said…
smile
U look so killer!!!
1年以上前 angelthewolf said…
mischievous
I CAN!!! I CAN DEFEAT U, N USE ALL CHAOS POWERZ!!!!!! I WILL BEAT U!!!! IF IT DA LAST TING I DO!!!!!
1年以上前 popthefox said…
laugh
uh are u nuts cause u sound like it and also eilly can beat u angelthewolf
 uh are u nuts cause u sound like it and also eilly can beat u angelthewolf
1年以上前 ilovshadow said…
mischievous
I WILL KILL YOU with my black chaos emerald!!
 I WILL KILL あなた with my black chaos emerald!!
1年以上前 zakbeck said…
.....SATURN......U CAN BE WORKING WITH ZAK TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN THINK ABOUT IT STRENGTH OF MILLIONS,REHEAL ABILITLY,INVONERABLE,SUPER SPEED,POWER SUGE ABILITY,
1年以上前 chrisblass said…
i can kill all of ur charater i can defeat anyone who stands in my way this is normal form i still have dark one in my photos and when i feel like making super flame
 i can kill all of ur charater i can defeat anyone who stands in my way this is normal form i still ha
1年以上前 kingofheartless said…
Skull can be your enemy...... or Eclipse
Eclipse: Wears white armor, has white angel wings, is a hedgehog, has a huge sword
1年以上前 daina1905 said…
cool guys i lke it all
1年以上前 silvershady said…
tongue
If u still want an enemy... i've got Rochelle the hedgehog... she may not seem it, but she is extreamely powerful, being the daughter of Shadow. XD
 If u still want an enemy... i've got Rochelle the hedgehog... she may not seem it, but she is extream
1年以上前 daina1905 said…
laugh
daughter of shadow ... mke me feel lke i am fighting my own i had kids with shaodw
1年以上前 DusanIvanovic said…
smirk
Dusan:Are you sure?I can send Dragons,they eat your soul if you are mean and death person.Hehehe..Red Dragon of Fire can burn you,Blue Dragon of Ice can freeze you (hehe),Brown Dragon of Earth can stuck you with rocks but,you can broke them very hard,Green Dragon of Natural can stuck you with big foliage,White Brown Dragon of Sand can stuck you down in sand and you find hard way to come and,meet with my newest!White Dragon of Wind!!!!He can send every types of wind powers:Tornado,hurricane,wind.
(Base by Brianna)
 Dusan:Are あなた sure?I can send Dragons,they eat your soul if あなた are mean and death person.Hehehe..Red
Also,i can turn into three God forms.
big smile
(Let's start RP)"teleports behind Daina" "Dragon fist Daina" Come on.I know you can do it!