シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Should Sonic Stay?Or Leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosmo101 posted on Mar 09, 2010 at 09:42PM
dear people in fanpop,
this is up to u.if everyone pics that sonic shoul leave.....he has to leave.and i everyone pics that sonic should stay.....he can stay.so be clever.............................very clever.

ps:fuck u sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ 86 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 86

1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
angry
i pic.............that sonic should leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!go to hell!
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
angry
sonic...........i have one word for u.....................leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
1年以上前 shadowgirl111 said…
smile
yeah..........sonic should leave......................
1年以上前 Hime666 said…
SONIC SHOULD LEAVE!!!!!!!!HE'S A F******G ***************!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 pufllys said…
sad
It's up to him! We can't do much about it unfortunately. I wish he would stop hating Shadow as well.
1年以上前 shadowgirl111 said…
big smile
dont u get it pufllys?if we.people of fanpop.piss sonic.sonic will get teird of us and he will leave fanpop!
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
angelic
yep.
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angry
You bitches need to leave Sonic ALONE! Sonic should stay he is a good person so YOUR the ones that should leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SkyHedgehog said…
hmmm
I think he should stay :(
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
surprise
i dont mean to be rude to sonic but.................when u were gone sky.sonic was being really mean to shadow.and shadow did not do anything to sonic.i think sonic is just a little jealos of shadow.
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
angry
and remeber when sonic said,im takeing over!!!!!!!!!man!that really pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
angelic
i remember jeftelover.
1年以上前 KARIxTRENT said…
angry
HE NEEDS TO LEAVE!THEN GO SUCK HIS MOTHER'S COCK!HE IS SOOOO MEAN!
1年以上前 Shadow5772 said…
meh
Yeah, Sonic should leave. He's kinda mean to Shadow.
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
laugh
*laughs*suck his mothers cock!good one karixtrent!
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angry
Shut the hell up all yall!! KarixTrent GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!You guys are being really mean to Sonic. GO TO HELL!!!!!
1年以上前 L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Hey you added the Funniest S#it to this Club nobody should be that mean...KARIXTREN....And so what your a nice guy who cares what KARIXTRENT!Says so he was mean to Shad0w.Shad0w pretty much left Fanpop..KARIXTRENT!"Niceness isn't learned its found"My motto.
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
smile
sorry sonic,for being againts u.but dont be mean to shadow.
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angry
Who the hell said that Sonic had to leave if we said no hu?? Its not your god damn choice to make sop shut up
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
zzz
it was me........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
angelic
so go ahead.yell at me.
1年以上前 shadowfangirl2 said…
angelic
sonic would stay, i know that sonic make fun of shadow, but sonic have to stay <:) S0nicHedgeh0g, try ur best to behave to shadow ok?
1年以上前 segafan said…
angelic
Um, I think Sonic should stay because just because he's rollplaying Sonic, but he's on a Shadow the Hedgehog fansite doesn't mean he should leave. You guys are being mean to him, and that's not right.
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angelic
im not going to yell its just you guys piss me off with that stuff. Plus, i might leave so CElibrate when i go
1年以上前 segafan said…
crying
No, don't leave please!
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
*hu* I said mabey, its up to you fellow fan popers
1年以上前 segafan said…
*Bows head*
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
sad
flan_2,why would i celibrate if u leave.it wouldent be nice.
1年以上前 segafan said…
angry
*Growls* And you aren't nice yourself! You're saying Fuck You Sonic! Between you and me and this song, you're awesome! *Says sarcasticly* Watch the video, and you will know how I THINK ABOUT HOW AWESOME U ARE!
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
crying
wats ur problem segafan!i never did anything to u!
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
sad
oh no.i smell a fight..............................
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
HEHEHE! Nice one segafan. Im sure ya would. With me outta the way its an all access pass to torture Sonic.
1年以上前 segafan said…
*Nods* And that fight, hah! Won't happen. I mean, don't I win ALL of the fights I start?
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
no......................
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
angry
u never win fights!no one does!not even shadowgirl111,jeftelover,flan_2,sonic nor shadow!
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
you are crazy segafan!
1年以上前 segafan said…
angry
Yes I do!

And I take NO pity on Cosmo101!

I WANT her to stop, even if that means make her cry!

She NEEDS to stop!

Or else I WILL fight!

*Growls*
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angelic
:( lets not fight okay?
1年以上前 segafan said…
And Cosmo, I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M MAD! ANGRY! FURIOUS! ITS SAD THAT U MAKE SUCH A FORUM ABOUT THIS! *Sighs* I have no intrest in fighting you, and if you are that determined to insult me or call me names like you'd usually do, I will leave Fanpop forever. I will let the fans take a vote. If they say stay, I will stay. If they say leave, then I will leave.
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
i dont want anyone to leave.i just think ur rude to me.wich u r.
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angry
Both Of You knock it off! Stay Segafan. KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF NOW!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
well....................i think segafan does alwase start fight.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
see!
1年以上前 earthia said…
stop with this nonesence!
1年以上前 segafan said…
I will leave if the fans say so!

read the disription on the question!

here is the link

link
1年以上前 earthia said…
angelic
u guys r acting like little kids!i will tell whos falt it is!*thinks*
*looks at comments*segafans and cosmos.
1年以上前 earthia said…
angelic
wait....................i was wrong.the one that should leave is segafan.she started this.im sorry segafan,i dont mean to be mean but this is ur falt.
1年以上前 segafan said…
*spats* FINE! Besides, I want to leave this place! But, alas, my friends are here-not cosmo101 or earthia- but real friends like skyedgehog and Flana_2 and hedgehog lover. not you HATERS!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Flana_2 said…
angry
earthia, you hav't been on this site long anofe to relize the hell Cosmo101 ALWAYS STARTS!! THIS IS COSMO101's FAULT NOT SEGAFANS!!!!!! BURN IN HELL ALL OF YOU! Segafan please im on mt knees cryong, don't leave!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 earthia said…
flan_2 i looked at everyones comments.and in all of them segafan starts fights.i dont wanna be mean ok?i want peace.