シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Im going

Flana_hedgehog posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 06:46PM
Appeerently everyone hates me. Im srry to my friends but im gone. PEACE.

(ps ShadOw...Im glad we were friends)

シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ 23 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Thirddevision said…
meh
i dont hate you
1年以上前 segafan said…
sad
I don't hate you! Stay here please!
1年以上前 Shadowheart said…
sad
Please stay
1年以上前 Flana_hedgehog said…
hmmm guys there is only two people that can convince me to stay. If you dunno, Good bye
1年以上前 segafan said…
crying
PLZ STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­

:'( :'( :'(
meh
Why should I? All you haters ticking me off suck!! Like I said before, only Two people can convince me to stay.
1年以上前 rose_dark said…
crying
stay please!!! your cool so please stay!!
hmmm
thx rose_dark Vote if ya want me to stay
1年以上前 Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
It's your choice, not mine.
sad
ShadOw i luv talking to you and your like the bff I never hade but its up to them...
1年以上前 the_depressed said…
not everyone here is a hater
meh
I know not EVERYONE is but ALMOST EVERYONE is...
1年以上前 segafan said…
crying
:'(
 :'(
sad
Guys... You can['t cry over me! Im a loser GET OVER ME....*lond sigh*
1年以上前 segafan said…
*Sigh* I guess she's rite... It's her dicision...
smile
thx
hmmm
You GUYS WANT REALLY WANT ME TO STAY THAT BAD???????????
 あなた GUYS WANT REALLY WANT ME TO STAY THAT BAD???????????
1年以上前 rose_dark said…
yes. *raises hand* RAISE UR HAND IF YOU WANT FLANA TO STAY
1年以上前 pufllys said…
crying
*Raises hand* I want you to stay too!!!
hmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
crying
.....dont leave!
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
mmmm?i think flana_hedgehog is just doing this to get attention........and trust me.im not stuiped.
 mmmm?i think flana_hedgehog is just doing this to get attention........and trust me.im not stuiped.
1年以上前 cosmo101 said…
*gasp*attention!flana_hedgehog wouldent do that!but i wonder why she keeps on saying hmmmmmmmmmmmm when every one says dont leave.
 *gasp*attention!flana_hedgehog wouldent do that!but i wonder why she keeps on saying hmmmmmmmmmmmm wh