Sesshomaru Post your fav pic's of sesshomaru!!!

mini17 posted on Aug 06, 2010 at 02:12PM
Post your fav pic's of sesshomaru!!! to show what a big fan you are!

Sesshomaru 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
heart
First of all I love this pic.... he is just so damn gorgeous it hurtsXD!!!!!!!!
 First of all I 愛 this pic.... he is just so damn gorgeous it hurtsXD!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
heart
Second.... this pic, *no words needed.... nosebleed*
 Second.... this pic, *no words needed.... nosebleed*
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
crying
Third, this pic.... gorgeous and dreamy... what more needs to be said.

I am so envious of the artist who drew this, it would have been my pride and joy if only it were my ownT_T...
 Third, this pic.... gorgeous and dreamy... what もっと見る needs to be said. I am so envious of the arti
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
heart
I had to post one more (for now he he)... the fourth addition to my little list, this pic. How hansom is he here's, looking so tense and serious, really makes you wonder what could be going on in his head? I just gatta knoooooow..............
 I had to post one もっと見る (for now he he)... the fourth addition to my little list, this pic. How hansom
1年以上前 yuyulexa said…
He's jest so pritty (0.O)
last edited 1年以上前
 He's jest so pritty (0.O)
1年以上前 AleUnknown said…
FFFFFFFFF. ;D HELLO.
 FFFFFFFFF. ;D HELLO.
1年以上前 AleUnknown said…
Him and his epic sword. WIN.
 Him and his epic sword. WIN.
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
heart
Great pics, love them ^_~)V

Epic!
 Great pics, 愛 them ^_~)V Epic!
1年以上前 sesshyswind said…
heart
I always loved this scene, I read it first in the manga and just remember staring at the melancholy image for the longest time. I couldn't wait to see it in anime, it's just one of those rare deep moments you never see.
 I always loved this scene, I read it first in the マンガ and just remember staring at the melancholy i
1年以上前 AleUnknown said…
Idk why, but I just think this picture looks extremely cool… with the moon behind him and all. (: YEAAAHH.
 Idk why, but I just think this picture looks extremely cool… with the moon behind him and all. (: Y