Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 New Episode?

marisa92 posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 10:10PM
is a new episode of scrubs on thursday? cuz i looked on the guide, and the celebrity apprentice is on.

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 acemitchjnr said…
IT BETTER FUKIN BE!
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
i don't think there is which sucks ....i think theres a double chuck instead
1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
this strike is going too far.... - scrubs means more to me, if scrubs can't finish in the way it should, it would be an outrage
1年以上前 shoom said…
It would be one of the biggest disasters in comical history,it would influence too much
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
Yeah.... Outrage Dam it!!!! LOL OOOOH I am mad.
1年以上前 Giovanni_wasto said…
Bastard writers, I don't know what they're complaining about. Probably get paid loads anyway.
1年以上前 Nav said…
I was really hoping for a new episode. I read on TV.com that the air date is Jan-24, but now there's no date listed even! But Whyyyyy? *Crying*
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
Actually back in the day (like 50s & 60s) It was normal to just stop showing a show without ending. I Dream of Jeanin(Sp Ck) Green Achers
1年以上前 drcoxrox said…
nbc just don't know when to return it, the strike has screwed up the networks' schedule so bad they are trying to hold out shows and scrubs could "live" ONE MORE SEASON due to strike read this article: link
it was supposed to return januray 24th but they took it off
1年以上前 acemitchjnr said…
I blame the producers. Not the writers!
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
same here, acemitchjnr
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
Does anyone know if it is airing this week now the strike is over??

I live in the UK and I can't find it anywhere on the internet I was wondering if anyone from America with a TV guide thing could tell me?

I decided seeing as the post is basically an older version of the same question I wouldn't create a new post.