Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 the movie

hooch-is-crazy posted on Dec 24, 2007 at 04:06PM
what would you think if a movie was made of scrubs?

after all the actors do want to work on there movie lives and it would keep fans waiting 4 months 4 the movie instead of everyone being sad.

the question is, would it work or is scrubs only good in half hour (or 23 minutes when you take away the ads) bursts

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sawyejr said…
Whilst John C McGinley, Donald Faison, Zach Braff and even Neil Flinn (to an extent) have all proved their mettle up on the big screen, I don't think a movie would be such a good idea. It is time for all the actors/actresses to go their seperate ways and pursue individual acting careers instead of being limited to sit-coms and television series. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say they deserve it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Awesomelyme said…
That would be Great!
Cos their gunna stop scrubs after the last episode of the seventh season n I would miss it!
So yeah i think making a Movie would be awesome.

Would'nt it sound amazing.."Scrubs The Movie"
1年以上前 Rindidumplin said…
To be honest i agree with Sawyejr, it is time for the pursue careers. Zach Braff is a talented writer/director and actually directs some episodes of season 7 plus previous seasons. For him in alot of ways, scrubs is a stepping stone to greatness for him, he is capable of huge things.
1年以上前 littlemoesyzlak said…
i agree with sawyejr too