Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 If あなた Made A Spin Off...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 01:23PM
if a spin off was made in scrubs what would you make it like and about.(include what last episode would be like if u need 2)

i think in the final episode turk, carla, elliot, jd, dr cox and dr kelso will all have their stories finshed, but by revealing his name, which i think he will, the janitor's will have only just begun, he will move away and try to get out of the lowly cleaning buisness for something else.

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 doonis said…
If there was a spin-off, I'd like it to be a lot like the original. It would be about some new interns with different storylines who work at Sacred Heart. And JD and Turk and Janitor and the others could be minor characters the new interns would sometimes meet.
1年以上前 kezoline said…
That would never be good enough, think the idea bout the janitor is great though. Another idea would be one of them preferrably Elliot or JD moving to another hospital, but it being more of a drama and less comedy????
1年以上前 bres7 said…
i think the best outcome would be a long break, and then a bit of a role change.dr cox as kelso, jd as dr cox, a whole new bunch of people and carla and turk moving to work in a diffrent hospital. still feature but rarely becasue i think there parts have been taken as far as they can go. elliot can still be involved but they would need to spice it up. jd to take sumone under his wing and nurture them, making all the mistakes cox did when raising JD
1年以上前 acemitchjnr said…
If there is going to be a spin off id say it will include Sarah Chalke (Elliot), John C. McGinley (Perry), Neil Flynn (Janitor), as they are not planning to be in any films. But Christa Miller (Jordan) has already signed with another T.V. Series, Donald Faison (Turk) and Judy Reyes (Carla) are both working on their movie careers and Zach Braff is the reason the show is ending as he wants to concentrate on his Directing/acting career.

Although a T.V. series with Elliot and Dr. Cox doesn't sound bad as you could have Janitor, Keith, Todd and Doug. and here's the biggest surprise..........Michael J. Fox says he like to play a character that appears occasionally in a T.V. series and he said he enjoyed his time on scrubs.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
That's interesting about Michael J. Foxx. I don't if a spin off would work because they wouldn't want to risk putting a dark spot on the show, but I like the idea with the role switching as Cox becomes Kelso, JD becomes Cox, etc.
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
i like the drama idea but scrubs won our hearts as a comedy so it would be a risk, still it could pay off
1年以上前 tushtush said…
I think they should make the spin-off be like the hospital through the eyes of Snoop Dogg attending.
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
Thats good Idea with Micheal J. Fox... What about a show of a Medical School with the janitor, Kilso and Elliot all professor with Micheal J. Fox sometimes... What do yall think?