Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 What is your お気に入り episode of Scrubs?

Doctor_Jan_Itor posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 02:22AM
I'm still relatively new here so I don't know if this was posted but I don't feel like digging it up lol so what's your favorite episode?

I have a bunch but I have to say the one where Dr. Cox kills the three patients because he gave them the organs with rabbies. I think that is the most powerful episode that they've ever done. The acting is so great in it and the story flows so well.

The first time I saw that episode I just sat in shock at how good it was. Also the next episode when JD is the one to pull him out of it is a great moment in Scrubs history.

Also, "My Screwup" from season three was golden. When you think the old guy died but instead it's Jordon's brother. Just a great swerve I guess I'm just a sucker for the sappy ones lol.

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 24 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
My favorite ep is the Season 5, Episode 7:"My Way Home" The music from Ted group is so good.
1年以上前 tyleroffice4 said…
My Favourite His or Her Story is the Janitor's.My favourite episode is I think it is My Screwup also.
1年以上前 acemitchjnr said…
"my way home" (S5E07) the directing was great (The ending with the sunset light on the hospital and a zoom out of JD's walk home), great laughs (i nearly wet myself when Doug whacked JD with a fire extinguisher because he thought he was a dead guy coming back to life) and i couldn't believe how well Tedd and his band sang "Over The Rainbow"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
hahaha I love that part with Doug. "Dead people are supposed to be dead!" haha. That's a good episode, a little corny at times but Scrubs has the ability to be corny and pull it off.
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I really like 'my unicorn' and 'my musical'because I love the songs!
I know the songs are so good in that episode! haha
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
my unicorn was the best, i always imagened if the 2 funniest shows in the world (scrubs and friends) mixed it would be hilarious but still.

"im an airplane, board me"

"he smells like fuel"

"he's an airplane"

matthew perry at his funniest when scrubs was at its best. pure gold.

"murray!"

"what?"
"Young Murray!" hahha classic episode
1年以上前 tushtush said…
This is such a hard one.... I like 'My Life in Four Cameras' because it's so different but it's also really annoying. 'My Point of nor Return' used to be my favourite until season 7 began and the whole 'will they won't they' thing died. Ooh, it's impossible to choose a single best one. 'My Boss's Free Haircut' and 'My Fishbowl' are also especially funny.
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
It is hard to decide because I also like Julie in S5E09 My Half-Acre....I am Sucker for Mandy Moore.
1年以上前 Khaled said…
I think "My lunch" (the one u were talking about jan-itor) is the best when it comes to storyline but when it comes to classic comedy i'd say the ones with Michael J. Fox, (My Porcelain God & cant remember the other one) i dint like "my screwup" this much probably coz i got bored of it, "my way home" is amazing especially at the beginning when he was in the tub...
1年以上前 sawyejr said…
I reckon s04e19 My Best Laid Plans is the best. It's probably not the funniest, but the camera work in the "what-if" scene with molly, and the break-up scene with kylie was awesome. Also, the song "Closer" by Josh Radin blew my mind
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
I have lots of favourites but if I had to answer I think "My Way Home" is my favourite, but I love every episode.
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
Just moving up to the top so people don't repeat this thread...
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
which (is that how you spell it) they already have.
1年以上前 The_Mixed_Tape said…
I have to agree with Doctor_Jan_Itor, I also really like the sad ones. Theres something about them that really touches me, they make a real impact. They are so powerful.
1年以上前 hayd1993 said…
my cold shower really was a great one but i think the my unicorn would also be my fave
1年以上前 shoom said…
My fav would probably have to be His story(the janitors),but my unicorn is up there. And all of the sad ones,they really do bring a tear to the eye,mix tape has it right,they r really powerful,
1年以上前 blondnc said…
My all time favourite would have to be the "my catalyst" and "my porcelain god", the duo with Micheal J Fox. He is such an amazing character and I love the way he affected everyone. Why its not been mentioned yet ill never know. It AWESOME
1年以上前 shoom said…
Good point.those episodes are brilliant!:)
1年以上前 muffin-face said…
I dont know why but my favourite episode has to be "my monster" in season 2. i just love it! =]
1年以上前 the_bunkster said…
i favourite episode is definately my musical, season 6 episode 6, very creative and very awesome! lol
1年以上前 yoshiinthemist said…
I love the musical episode and also the one I cant hink of where the patient wants to go out singing to the rafters. and it end as such grr whats that one called? I cant find it anywhere!
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
I have a list:
My Old Lady
The Michael J Fox episodes were fantastic!
The Ben episode (I'm forgetting names)
the last two season 3 episodes
s4e1 (just downright awesome, every bit)
My Unicorn (Matthew Perry is HILARIOUS!)
My Cake (I LOVE DANNY! Not Danny... Captain Bubblebeard)
My Lunch
My Marathon
My Jiggley Ball
My Half-Acre (how I developed a love for Mandy Moore)
My Musical

I'm sure there are more but they're the ones I remember.
last edited 1年以上前