Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 KELSO FIRED???

ScrouseMD posted on Nov 30, 2007 at 12:13PM
WTH is up with that?

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 x-missmckena-x said…
its not being fired its just when you reach a certain age you have to retire which is why he was probably always saying 58!
1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
yeah - he wasn't fired; don't tarnish his memory:[
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
Perry will get the job, he is not fired...
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
well i didnt mean to put fired but still whos going to torment ted
1年以上前 blisslikethis said…
i think it's inevitable Dr. Cox will get the job.. there aren't any other eligible candidates at the hosiptal really, are there? and it would be useless to bring in someone new for the last half of the final season. i'm feeling pretty blase about this season, it's really falling short of my expectations unfortunately. le sigh
1年以上前 peter-piper said…
I think that he wont retire until near the end of the season. Then they will have an episode about him retiring and the hospital finding out about it.
1年以上前 Khaled said…
It would be hilarious if JD got Kelso's job & hired Dr.Cox as his personal assistant so they could hang out together as much as possible :D
Also he would obligate Cox to give him at least 1 daily hug... Poor Dr.Cox :D
1年以上前 bnsusla said…
Its not gonna be Dr Cox it will be someone else i garantee it. people already knew that Kelso would go anyway on the season six bonus stuff it said a bunch of things would happen out of the ones they said and that was one of them.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jadon2121 said…
it is going to be dr. beardface
1年以上前 Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
I think Cox would be too obvious but who else could do it?
1年以上前 Khaled said…
The Janitor =P
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
How in the hell could the janitor replace Kelso?! I'm sorry, you're stupid...he's a janitor...he can't replace a doctor.