Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 S7 Ep1 - Whats the opinion?

Labradoodle posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 01:38PM
I thought it was a good start... still made me laugh! What about every one else?

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
I thought it was class - the bit with turk, dr cox and kelso all loving joe was hilarious. glad nothing happened with eliot and jd- also, liked the detail with beardfacé!!!
1年以上前 flame-boy said…
eh well it could have bean better i mean dont get me wrong it was good but not what i wanted well i gusse there are still 17 more episodes to go and zach braff (J.D) said the show will end with a bang..............
1年以上前 miiamya said…
it was classic scrubs...not too over the top but still hilarious!
1年以上前 jmleary said…
Actually, I found it disjointed and dissapointing compared to past seasons. I thought the break-up between Elliot and keith was rushed and left me wondering what the hell had just happened. I also think the "pig whore" nickname was pretty harsh for prime time network TV.

Just my two cents.
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
Yeah I was a bit annoyed with Elliot for breaking up with Keith. Keith is like perfect for her (and totally hot). She has serious comitment problems!
But I'll never ever hate Scrubs. Joe was so funny! I loved how he could soften anyone lol that's awesome!
1年以上前 tushtush said…
I thought it was good, and classically scrubsily funny. The best moments were, as Kiwiquartz said (btw, why Chelsea? Arsenal are way better)the award ceremony and everything that included beardface. I love that guy. :D
1年以上前 miks said…
I thought it was great, the award face on turk was hilarious, and Joe was sooo funny how he got everyone to love him! And the Keith break up was stupid, he is perfect for her, they better get back together, I really can't stand Elliot most of the time but she was pretty good with Keith, and I'm glad nothing happened with JD and Elliot
1年以上前 sweetmonkeytoes said…
I really liked Keith too. He was sweet and hot and he would have been a good husband to her. I loved how JD called him farm boy. I need to watch this episode again but it made me a little sad especially with JD realizing he didn't love Kim but he needed to stay with her anyways.
1年以上前 findthe_saltine said…
I love the first episode, i thought it was a good start. The Awards made the episode, that was gold!
1年以上前 Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
The awards really were pure gold and they brought some classic stuff back such as Snoop Dogg Resident becoming Snoop Dog attending. Great start to the season.