Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 When is Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 7 starting?

flame-boy posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 07:31PM
hay guys i live in britan and the only way i see 7 is if it comes on in the u.s so can some one tell me when it starts

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ste3344 said…
it starts october 25th 2007 but thats in America
1年以上前 Khaled said…
Illegal Download FTW!!! jk :D
1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
Anyone know is there a way to watch it in the UK on any tv channel?
PS - if anyone in UK can't get it on TV - this website usually gets it -- check on the above forum - I myself asked the same question
1年以上前 pip_ku said…
It'll probably be on in the UK on E4 in like a year or something :(
1年以上前 tushtush said…
www.sharpiesscrubs.tk always has the episodes on. It fuelled my habit during season 6... Ooh, tonight on E4 is the episode where JD realises he's in love with Elliot! Can't wait for that magical ending scene and the several cold showers. And the fantasy scene with Melody as a mermaid and Turk as a centaur!
That's good, but hopefully us in the UK can watch tonight's season 7 premiere on the internet
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
Yeah you can im in ireland and I watched all the Season 6 Online last year.
1年以上前 Chris_williams said…
According to the channel 4 website, Scrubs should be back this month on E4.
1年以上前 Chris_williams said…
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
YES.

That is SUCH good news!!! I can't wait.

Hopefully it will start playing this month so I won't have seen all the Season 7 episodes so many times I can quote them before anyone else has even seen them!!

I'm gonna start watching ALOT of E4 waiting for adverts!!!
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
it's already on RTE 2 (channel 2 in irealnd, 163 on sky) it's only 1 week behind.
1年以上前 TomCMMi said…
never wana miss an episode?? embed this widget.
link]http://www.locatetv.com/tv/scrubs/351x85_­sta­nda­rd.­gif­[/u­rl]­[/u­rl]
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
I was just looking at E4 and they've got an advert for it know, it says Thursday at 9 and I presume it means next week cos according to the TV Guide it's New Heroes of Comedy tonight...I think :S