Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Pretty Damn Fine Idea

krQll posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 05:40PM
well me and my frinds got high, way high!
we started listening to music and talking about scrubs, suddenly boston: more than a feeling started playing.
well i lay back and started imagening turk, ted, janitor and loyd playing. suddenly as the song progressed clips from the shows season flashed in my head and i got the most beautiful idea.
at the end of season 7 why not make a tribute video to scrus this way: a scrubs music video to more than a feeling? my idea is that the video will start out with the airband playing, and later on clips from the best moment of scrubs will play, though without sound ofc.
and inbetven the clips there will be airband so it looks a bit like a real music video for the sacred heart airband :)
hope u cinda got the idea, still high so cinda hard to spell and think... please coment my idea:P

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Nav said…
It's a cute idea, but it's probably been done before.. Hasn't it?
1年以上前 krQll said…
never seen it, and watched pretty mutch alle scrubs videos on youtube. just though it would be a cool "goodbye scrubs" video. just felt like sharing the idea with the people
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
well actualy it has been done watch Lazlo Banes im no superman music video Zach Braff Directed it and it has clips of scrubs in it
1年以上前 iluvjesse said…
It was done on King of Queens
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
king of queens really what episode was that