Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Movie

ScrouseMD posted on Sep 04, 2007 at 06:43AM
Does anyone else think there should be a scrubs movie after its all over and if not that how bout a 2 hour season 7 ending(if not 2 at least 1 hour)

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
A Scrubs movie would be SO awesome! Possibly better than the Simpsons Movie.
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
hell yeah but eh i dout it will happen
1年以上前 flame-boy said…
i would go some many times to see a scubs movie
1年以上前 Nav said…
Wow, Scrouse, scary pic! :)
I'm not really sure a Scrubs movie would be good - it's hard for me to see what the plot might be. But hey, I'd go watch it and find out. Probably get it on DVD as well, lol...
1年以上前 nick_metzler said…
yeah it seems difficult to make the move from a tv show(which can go on and on and on until they end the seasons) and a movie(which needs a story and plot that fits and ends in about an hour and a half)
1年以上前 skullszx said…
I don't think the writers can dish out any drama or plot anymore, so no movie for me. I would watch it though.
1年以上前 tvman said…
It's just not a make into a movie type show.
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
yeah i know i was thinking it wasnt goingto happen but it would be cool though i tell ya i would buy that in a heart beat though
1年以上前 iluvjesse said…
I love your icon and name ScrouseMD!!

And I movie would be cool, I guess.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
thank you and i think it would be good to go out with a good movie but then again what made for tv movie was ever good lol
1年以上前 nick91 said…
they definatly should make a movie. i never even thought about that.
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
yeah did anyone see the last episode of scrubs season 7 episode 2 why is everything so dramatic i mean i still love the show but it seems to me that doctor cox is the new funy guy and not jd
1年以上前 The_Mixed_Tape said…
i think season 7 will end dramatically, maybe even a twist. if any of you have seen zach braffs latest film 'the last kiss' he says in an interview he likes to make his stuff like reality and show that mistakes are made. so i think scrubs will end jd looking at all the mistakes over the years and where he would be if he didnt make them. (probaly with elliot)
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
did anyone see the last episode of season 6 when jd was on the bed and they were going to makeout but the show ended they wanted to end the show that way i just hope they dont ed season 7 so incomplete