Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 音楽 in Scrubs, different on the DVDs?

AmyFitz posted on Jun 24, 2007 at 10:29AM
This is more of a question really. When I watch Scrubs on TV, I've noticed that some of the songs played over different bits, montages etc, are different from on the DVD.

E.g. On the episode where JD meets Alex from the MRI machine in season 1, on my DVDs they play "break down the walls" during the bit where Elliot and Cox are working together on a patient and on TV they play something different.

I was wondering if anyone knows why the hell this is?

Similarly, sometimes the episode names are different.

xxx

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 jfc52 said…
same thing with iTunes downloads--i have noticed that a few episodes have an entirely different song playing for an episode than what is listed on episode soundtrack listings...but have no idea why.
1年以上前 Nav said…
Are you in the US? Maybe there's a difference between US (DVD) and other countries? Although that seems weird.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I live in the UK, but either way, the TV in the UK has different songs from the UK DVDs, it's wierd.
1年以上前 Nav said…
That is really bizarre. Think of the amount of effort...
1年以上前 giantsguy46 said…
It has to do with licensing rights. Usually it costs more, or music companies/producers/artists don't give the TV series' rights to use the songs beyond the TV broadcast. So many times, on TV DVDs the soundtrack is different.