Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Does this seem implausible to you?

arlincarmen posted on May 22, 2007 at 06:40AM
I was thinking that, while there is a low chance of this actually happening, I think that the only possible way for JD and Elliot to get together in the next season is for the baby to not be JD's. I mean, sure it's possible for Kim to have gotten pregnant the way she did, but highly unlikely. They could say that at first she said the baby was JD's because she thought the baby needed a father, but then she was with JD and realized that he was a good guy and she couldn't do that to him, so she made up the whole miscarriage thing to avoid the conflict, but she later realized that she couldn't do it alone. If JD found that out, it would easily get him leave her. And Elliot could easily leave Keith because one, he probably has doubts about the marraige too since she is pretty mean to him, and she clearly doesn't think she loves him enough. I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy. Tell me what you think.

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cecilymsmith said…
I must admit, as mean as Kim has been to JD over the whole baby issue, I couldn't see JD abandoning his son.

We'd be fools if we didn't think that, ultimatly, JD and Elliot are going to end up together because that is what all sitcoms do, but I would find it very uncharactreistic for JD to leave Kim if the child is his. I had not thought that the baby could be someone else's especially since they never actually did anything...

Or am I just being naive and wanting the characters to stay moral? (I so wished Niles hadn't married Mel before he ran off with Daphne in Frasier!)
1年以上前 rabidsquirell26 said…
u know, i always thought that when kim gave birth, the baby would be stillborn...just me tho
1年以上前 chopsuey13 said…
well in the last episodes kim and jd arent together... and he still takes care of the baby.