Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Whats in store for season seven???

Zach34n posted on May 18, 2007 at 10:55AM
What do you think will happenif J.d and elliot really do sleep together and what the reactions of everyone around them might be.

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 54 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

1年以上前 Dominator said…
They wont sleep together (I hope)

I don't think she will marry...

I do think JD will do the right thing..
1年以上前 kbicknell said…
i have this really hilarious image of control freak elliot having to deliver the baby in her white wedding dress!
1年以上前 Kramer101 said…
I hope the two of them get back 2gether
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
I want them to get back together...but i dont think anything will happen right there something may progress later on in the 7th season. Although it is possibal that they do sleep Together and if that happens ill be happy because i think they are "meant for eachother but have the same fatal flaw"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
anyone agree please tell me your opinions.
1年以上前 2shy said…
I agree with you because the both of them do find tiny things to end relationships. Elliot's going to be feeling guilty and sorry about what she is doing/has done to Keith. JD will probably be feeling guilty about the Kim thing and nervous about impending fatherhood. In a way, you have to work the baby and ex-girlfriend into the picture. Even if they don't show it on screen, it will still be there.
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
Well i think that it might not be J.d's baby (i hope thats what happens). Although it will be hard to get elliot out of her relationship with keith.
1年以上前 laura__jade said…
i thought that season 6 was they last season?
my mistake???
xo
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
no they are having one last season. and i know j.d and eliot are on and off..... but i really want them together.
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
ya know
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
BRILLIANT ALL ZACHS HAVE GREAT MINDS I SUPPOSE!
1年以上前 Somedevil328 said…
I want to sort of agree with the above post that it might not be JD's baby. I mean they've already established that Kim has the "liar spirit" in her so fans would just end up hating her as she left she show anyway. I have a feeling that they will either kiss or do nothing at all because why else would they cut out on the last scene when they're just facing each other. It leaves room for them to "do the right thing." But I have no idea how they'd drop Keith.
1年以上前 flame-boy said…
i think they will sleep together and keith will walk in and see them and he wont be a happy bunnie
1年以上前 miiamya said…
All i hope is that if elliot decides to get back together with jd, shell tell keith before they get to the alter...
1年以上前 knifewrench said…
I agree!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sully_88 said…
What if keith turned out to be the father of kims baby? Would that tie up all the lose ends?
1年以上前 MrRangers07 said…
Season 7...... If I'm honest then I think a main character will die. That's only if this is really to be THEE final season. Everyone is saying that it's done its time but you don't know what you have till it's gone. I don't think JD and Elliot will sleep together, what I do think will happen is this... JD tells Elliot to think about NOT getting married, and JD will try to keep his relationship with Kim formal, he'll be there for the kid but not for her. That ties up an end and leaves the rest to Elliot which would lead to the fairy tale Wedding Day runaway to him. But in Scrubs nothing is a fairy tale.........
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
badaboom!!!!!
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
for some reason i think that elliot or dr. cox will die i do not know why though it just seems like there gonna kill one of them off.
1年以上前 ahastie7 said…
I'm hoping JD and Elliot do not get back together. Been there, done that. They're much better as friends, and it provides for better comedy.
1年以上前 Giovanni_wasto said…
knifewrench, could you give your agree a haircut, please? I think it's displacing all the messages, so they don't fit on the page properly.

Elliot will get together with Janitor. It's meant to be.
1年以上前 monkimasta said…
i just had a thought... kim could die delivering the baby leaving JD with it... him and elliot could bring it up together.. that would porbably mean that JD and elliot would have to kiss at the scene at the end of season 6
1年以上前 sparkle_pants19 said…
oh pleaze! Kim wont die!!! they would never do that. why cant doug get any action? i mean there was turk and carla's wedding but... all i am saying is doug is really HOT! oh and does anybody know how old he is?? i cant find it anywhere....

anywayz, i think that ethier elliot or JD will back down and say it isnt right, or someone will walk in with bad news. maybe carla will come in and say Kim's water broke, or Kieth will walk in. dono but i dont think there going to sleep with eachother.
1年以上前 NoHero said…
I really want them to end up together, I think every one dose but i don't really want them to cheat the people there with. I think it could go ether way becuase the righters have done this before droped a bomb like that and then with in the next 2 min. of the next ep. it was all over with. and they end up apart. and then i think the righters also know that them being together is what every one wants so how knows
1年以上前 holeva said…
i want them back together but everyone knows what happens when they do they just end up breaking eachothers heart

remember what dani says.. he wants what he cant have , but wants he has it he doesnt want it

OOO OOO OOO mabey keith and kim will hook up
1年以上前 cerealchill said…
I met zach braff and he said that he and elliot ARE hooking up
1年以上前 Nav said…
I don't think someone major will die - They've done that with Laverne, and though she wasn't that "major", it still got the emotional-roller-coaster thing going.
And if a character does die, I hope it's Ted. He deserves that - in a totally positive way. (I seem to recall reading this idea in a post here...)

Perhaps some new blood? New interns, new staff? No, Kim and Keith don't count! :)
1年以上前 Rindidumplin said…
saying all of this, do we actually know when season 7 will premier? somebody must know somewhere!!! I MUST KNOW...
1年以上前 handiwipe said…
I know some of the Scrubs secrets...I got a "special tour" of the hospital they film at. The brainstorming board was filled with ideas for season 7
1年以上前 Killz said…
Season 7 airs September 27.
1年以上前 Rindidumplin said…
Is that UK or US?
1年以上前 JulieMKml said…
I'm thinking that maybe Kim lied about her and JD's baby being a boy and she really has twins so that JD can have one and she can have the other. That is why she told JD that she only had a boy. Then JD will leave her because he doesn't want Elliot marrying Keith. Then JD will make the baby's godfather Dr. Cox and tell Turk that he will be the godfather of his next expected child.(I had this story in my mind for quite a bit and that is why I had to let it out. It's possible thought because on Scrubs almost anything is possible.)
1年以上前 sokkerfreek7 said…
well, things usually end up crappy for someone, so I dont think everyone ends up happy. Personally I think JD ends up dying. Its not nice or clean but he has never seemed like a character who ultimately changes. Dr. Cox would realize what he had once hes gone, it would bring some of them closer together, and then maybe we'd see Kim change the babies name to John Dorian in the final episode when he's born
1年以上前 Zach34n said…
wow. that is a good idea of what might happen.
1年以上前 joe_Y said…
sokker i dont think that they would kill j.d they already pulled that bit. The whole last episode will be filled with grief and that whole silly comedy will not be there and thats going to kill scrubs for what it really is. a comedy. Lavern will come back as 'twin sister'. J.D will end up with elliot. but i think he should stick with kim unless something else happens
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
I really hope JD ends up with Elliot but i dont know whether anything will happen in the first episode and if something did happen i dont know how the writers would get rid of Kim and Keith but i crossing my fingers they find a way!
1年以上前 lou-lou243 said…
HEY all r quesions will be answered on october 25 when new season beings!!!!!!!

1年以上前 scrubsfanwoot12 said…
dude wtf..
i would be so pissed if elliot and J.D. slept together.
I really like Kim for some reason and Kieth is so kute. I think Elliot and J.D. should jus stay friends cuz its jus not rite..
1年以上前 The_Real_JD said…
I THINK THAT J.D AND ELLIOT SHOULD NOT GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WILL JUST BE THE SAME STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO I THINK THE WRITERS NEED TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH!!

AND ARE YOU 100% SHORE THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW SEASONS

:D :D :D
1年以上前 ACE11 said…
There is definitly going to be a new season. They just recently signed zack braff for it. ITs also going to be a final one. And lets not all forget that shenanigan elliot had with brian dancer. so much stuff could happen and so many possibilities are open. We just need to wait and see.:)
1年以上前 miguelg4472 said…
I think something will happen to Keith. The actor has a new job in a show called "My Boys" on TBS I think I not sure???
1年以上前 InYourEndo said…
I would like to see JD and Elliot back together however I'm pretty positive that the last scene was set up for being the final moment of the show not a season to season linker. It brings JD and Elliot back to their basics - sexual tension of two close attractive co-workers, their propensity for messing up their relatioships and complicating their own lives, and it allows Bill Lawrence not to actually break his "they will not hook up again" pact (but allows those who want to, to imagine it so and vice versa). The episode seemed rushed but a good place to close the show. I don't think lawrence will let them get back together, however I would be a big fan if he got over himself and allowed them to. Oh and I do have an Irking feeling JD will die,it would be a great one for them to write, but agree its too much of a dramatic leap for a comedy show to kill its main character, I mean even the Sopranos copted out, or did they.........
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 turk132 said…
i wouldn't like to see jd and elliot get back together because when they where together the show wasn't that funny. i also think elliot and jd will sleep together because i think jd isn't over elliot like when he screwed up his relationship with tara reid(dani) in the third season
1年以上前 Milkee-gyal said…
Ijust want them to be sex buddies like before!
1年以上前 SCRUBSOWNS1224a said…
i really hope they get together again because they realize that they can take as much time to be together as they want. I guess we will all see in season 7.
1年以上前 R-S-Lee said…
SPOILER: According to Ausiello, one of the main characters from the opening credits is going to leave mid-season...

That means that either JD, Elliot, Turk, Carla, Cox, or Kelso are leaving!!!

So, it's safe to say... good-bye, Dr. Kelso. You'll be missed...
1年以上前 Zeroracer69 said…
I hope jd and elliot DON'T get back together. I just don't feel the love between them like I did with Ross and Rachel from friends. I think they'll probably kiss and realize that the kiss was meaningless and that they're not meant to be together. or at least thats what i hope will happen
1年以上前 emirc2363 said…
I just have this feeling that the series finale will be Kelso's funeral, after he dies of a sudden heart attack..
1年以上前 smile021 said…
I think Kelso will die and then Dr.Cox will be the new cheif of medicine.
1年以上前 i_eat_pigeons said…
Maybe Kelso will die mid-season... and that's his "leaving"!