Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 They cant let it end

Josh028 posted on May 10, 2008 at 01:43AM
For those of you who didnt know....The reason Kelso was still cheif of Medicine was because Episode 11 was supposed to air befor the one where he quits.....for this reason i think this was the worst possible ending for scrubs...its not even a good cliff hanger....it just...ended...which is why i DEMAND a season 8 i mean why such a shitty ending for a great show

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 babybell said…
there is going to be a season 8 on ABC apprently. Bill Lawernce signed a four year contract with them. Dont worry.

1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
4 years? Does that mean they're gonna make even more????? BTW - it aired in order for me on Irish TV, so My Dumb Luck was a quite good series finale
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
Scrubs maniac There is Another Episode Next thursday That was not the Finale.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
Nope S7E18, they're no longer showing the one next week. NBC cancelled it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 babybell said…
its just a rumour.... Bill Lawerence said in an interview that it was never meant to be a series finale or even a season finale ( my princess ) and that it was NBC's choice to show it as their last scrubs ep, and ABC is going to show 18 more eps starting on SEpt 2nd, apparently.
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
OK I have now heard that Scrubs is coming back:
In September
In August
In January
Anyone know which one it actually is??
1年以上前 TAXavier said…
^alicelattey, to answer your question, I know for a FACT that it will be comming back either in January, Feburary, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Novemember, or POSSIBLY December. I hope this clears things up for you. You're welcome btw. (lmfao, I'm just messing around...yes...I am Ruh-huh-healllly that bored. ;)
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
WOW

Thank you so much, that gives me a really certain date I had NO idea it would be coming back in any of those months!!!

I love sarcasm :)
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
It's in Fall Line up so it has to be Aug,Sept, or Oct
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 babybell said…
September second according to addicted to scrubs on facebook!

1年以上前 mac said…
here is the link for abc's fall question link scrubs is not there