Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 PLEASE HELP anyone know when season 7 finale will re-air?

TAXavier posted on May 09, 2008 at 06:32AM
***PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE "help"/help me out if you can.***

Hello all. I only started watching scrubs (re-runs at that) less then a year ago. I instantly loved it and have been adddicted to it ever since. I was searching on the net today to find out where they shot the "Sea World" episodes, (I'm from SD and the main tank for the Shamu show/etc definately does not look like what it does in the show...although I haven't been to sea world in years..go figure...yet i was looking at pics on the net of SD seaworld and it looked nothing like the "mission-esque" version that the Sean character works at)<<<ok...sorry for the "rambling"/rambling. So I stumbled upon some random scrubs forum (not this one) and found out my answer, and then started looking around to see what else was on the forums, and I see this post saying "Season 8!" and another one "Series Finale Tonight!"(posted earlier TODAY)...What can I say?....I was flat out shocked, and obviously have been in the dark. I've been watching scrubs every single day on 3 different channels, for like a year now and I had no clue what so ever that they were still making new episodes...let alone the fricken "series finale" that i missed. God, to some of you I'm probably starting to come acrossed like I'm Elliot. Lol. Nah, i'm just a stoned guy that's really excited to actually know that Scrubs hasn't been purely in sindication for however long. Can I again stress the "OMFG" factor about this whole thing...especially missing the "series finale"???!?!? "Frick Frick, double Frick!" ;)
So "ANYWHO" (dr. cox...lol, the best...him and the janitor..personally. Well, ALL of them together obviously collectively make the show the awesomeness it is...like some "midnight train going anywhere".. :)
......rambling, sorry, i'll finish this up and simply ask the fricken question...(which I guess I already asked as my topic/thread title. Eh-hem... :) )
So...can anyone fill me in (not about what happened in the finale, but just about when) when that specific episode will re-air?...or am I going to have to wait for it to get thrown into the endless daily syndicated re-runs on the "other 3" channels? Seriously though...anyone know if it'll be airing again sometime SOON'ish?
Any info would be greatly appreciated...I'm mean, Ruh-huh-HEELY (lol) be appreciated. NO SPOILERS PLEASE! That would be so "scrubs" of any of you (especially Janitor style" if you just threw a bunch of spoilers at me.) I hate you..i love you.. lol.. ok, thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings, and thanks in advance for answering my question...whoever does, if at all. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!??! I'll even play "finger or toe" with you guys! No?...how about "find the saltine?"...lmfao. What a show.

-Tim

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ScrouseMD said…
go to ninjavideo.net watch it there its a hq video
1年以上前 TAXavier said…
sweet...thanks my friend