Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Callbacks

amalthia67 posted on May 02, 2008 at 06:45PM
This show is notorious and great for callbacks to old episodes. I noticed most recently in my manhood, Michael Mcdonald showed up as Mr. Cropper (he played Mike Davis in seasons 1 and 2 - "my mom pushed me down the stairs; she is fat tho - and boring") and a few minutes after his appearance they made a reference to Elliot's cold hands while examining a patient. A total callback to the episode where she was told by the Mike Davis character amongst others that she had cold hands and did rough examinations. I love the more subtle ones that cross several seasons!

Also, in my own worst enemy (sea 7 ep 1) is Marjory (always has something to say) the same actress as Perry's sister? She looks exactly like her!

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 amalthia67 said…
and now fingertoes!! hahaha they talked in one of the latest episodes how Sam has fingertoes like Elliot, and Elliot called her toes fingertoes back when her and Molly were getting pedicures; I love it.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
In My Princess there was a funny callback to My Choosiest Choice of All with the 'Turla'. Dr Cox calls Turk and Carla that in the season three episode mentioned above, and calls them a 'two-headed judgmental freak-show'.
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
tushtush, in My Choosiest Choice Of All Dr. Cox actually says "listen here, Curk, or Tarla, or whatever this two headed judgemental freak show is called.", he doesn't say Turla, but he does say 'two headed judgemental freak show'.