Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 OMGGG....

Scrubsblog posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 01:42AM
kelso is gone . How good was the new episode? have to say probably the best this season

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cecilymsmith said…
This episode was probably the best episode this season, on the whole returning to the old style - but I personally think this season is the worst by far! The script has lost all the charm that was in the original series.

1 - 4 are the best, 5 is fine and 6 is passable, but this series has been a major dissapointment.
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
best of the season so far sooo good
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
i think Kelso shouldn't of said "Shove it up your ass!" That is going to make it harder to miss him
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
Season 5 and 7 are my favourite only a jackass could ever say season 7 sucks =/

I thought this episode was great but not my favourite of teh season.
1年以上前 scrubs-maniac said…
amazing episode - i thought it was moving
ps i luv this season - i luv all the scrubs episodes, theres nothing bettr on tv!
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
great episode, although i prefer my own worst enemy, i find this season the worst but still great.
1年以上前 babybell said…
Omg, i almost cried when he left, cose i get so tangled up in eery character in these shows.
1年以上前 Crimson said…
the return episode (707) was fantastic best in a long time. One after that was ok. This one was good but i agree kelso should of had a more dramatic ending to the show
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I think that this season is one of the worst, I still like it but it wasn't what I expected, I also think that 707 was one of the best this season