Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 The new ones

dustfinger posted on Apr 18, 2008 at 03:04PM
i think this topic will be for all of the new ones that you see so we don't have to keep on making new ones. How did you like "My Manhood"? I liked it a lot. Sam was cute. That sucks for Turk. It's funny when the Janitor called Dr. Cox "bipolar". : )

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 tushtush said…
It was great, I agree. And Elliot is back to her old self!
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I really liked the Janitor in My Manhood, the episode was pretty good, especially that nobody noticed Ted, that was funny!
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
i hope the next one is great too!
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
Really Funny,
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
i think everyone was back to their normal slefs it was great the janitor rocked the episode
1年以上前 tushtush said…
It just felt like Scrubs was back to how it used to be, the beginning of this season seemed to have a different more grown-up dynamic, but now it's just great again.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
My Dumb Luck was really excellent. They dealt with the awful circumstances in true Scrubs style, keeping it upbeat and happy, while somehow managing to also access the sad side, giving it a tremendous amount of heart. Truly brilliant, as always.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
What about My Waste of time? Wasn't it just fantastically amazing! Didn't it just make your heart want to leap out of it's chest? I think I love this beautiful show an eensy bit too much, but I don't care. I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it etc. It think I'm about to die with love.
1年以上前 babybell said…
YEh and at the end E+JD could of pratically been together, and that why carla and turk left, cos they were acting properly like a couple and carla and turk new it.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
My Princess= Wowzers! The set design was amazing, the storyline was gripping, the acting was brilliant, the comedy was hilarious and the episode was just beautiful!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 S7E18 said…
Season 7 Is 100% Up there as one of my favorite seasons, even if it was Cut short.
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
i loved my Princess so many hate it ....loved the end with jordan perry ahhhhhh so cute
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
I also loved My Princess even if loads of people hate it. Lots of people also hate the musical and I have seen that episode so many times I lost count ages ago!!

I loved the ending of My Princess with the looks on JD and Elliot's faces as they walked away, and Dr. Cox said that 'they were both idiots' with I reckon means that he thinks they were idiots for not realizing the near kiss did mean something. I also loved when Dr. Cox said 'That's the way I'm telling it' I thought that was so sad! :(
1年以上前 babybell said…
It was really good, does any1 no when the next episode/ new season is on ABC? oh and also jordan was so different....... as a mother she was so well motherly...... it was weird, but nice to see a different side of her..... and i reckon that is wat dr.cox meant.... but there so totally gonna get together.
1年以上前 tushtush said…
I loved Jordan as a motherly mother.... 'Twas brilliant! I think Scrubs will be on ABC in Autumn, though I'm not sure. I still cannot get over the utter perfection of My Princess, I think it touched my soul with it's phenomenality.... Is that a word?