Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 New spoilers

rockandroll89 posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 11:49AM
Episode 7.08 - My Manhood [Airing April 17]: Elliot has a secret and won't tell Carla because she can't keep secrets, which drives Carla crazy.
MASCULINE MAYHEM—J.D. (ZACH BRAFF) AND TURK (DONALD FAISON) BOTH TRY TO PROVE THEIR MASCULINITY, WHILE THE JANITOR (NEIL FLYNN) STARTS A HOSPITAL NEWSPAPER—J.D. (Zach Braff) becomes scared that he is not masculine enough to set an example for his son, especially after Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) gives him a hard time about being a whiney man-child. Meanwhile, after a necessary surgery leaves him feeling less manly Turk (Donald Faison) is overcompensating his own masculinity by fighting anybody that tries to get the break room remote. Elsewhere, the Janitor (Neil Flynn) starts a hospital newspaper entitled, The Janitorial, as a result of Dr. Kelso (Ken Jenkins) telling the Janitor that no one pays attention to anything he says. His main article makes life a nightmare for Dr. Cox. Sarah Chalke and Judy Reyes also star.

Show Cast: Christa Lawrence Miller, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley, Judy Reyes, Ken Jenkins, Neil Flynn, Sarah Chalke, Zach Braff

7.09 - My Dumb Luck [Airing April 24]: J.D. taunts Dr. Cox when he has a patient, Alex Macrae, whom he has not been able to diagnose for two years. After J.D. loses Mr. Macrae's urine sample, he figures out what's wrong with him. The staff objects to Dr. Kelso's dismissal as Chief of Medicine and the board convenes to hear them out.

Episode 7.10 - My Waste of Time [Airing May 1]: Elliott and J.D. seek out a former patient in order to give him compensation for prescribing a medication, which later proves to have several negative side effects. Through this experience, J.D. and Elliot realize there has been a major change in their relationship. Meanwhile, now that Dr. Kelso is no longer working at the hospital, Dr. Cox loves his new title, however, he is unsure if he wants all of the problems that come with it. Elsewhere, Carla approaches Turk (Donald Faison) about the possibility of having another child. Neal Flynn also stars.

Episode 7.11 - My Princess (Season finale) [Airing May 8]: Dr. Kelso threatens to suspend anyone working past their alloted shift for fear they'll make more mistakes that will make the hospital liable and get sued. Elliot treats Marian and is having a hard time diagnosing her. Source: SpoilerFix.com
A KNIGHT IN SHINING SCRUBS – DR.COX (JOHN C. MCGINLEY) WEAVES A BEDTIME FAIRY TALE FOR HIS SON STARRING THE STAFF OF SACRED HEART – Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) recounts his tough day at the hospital to his son through an imaginative fairy tale. When Princess Eliot’s (Sarah Chalke) handmaiden falls ill at the hands of an unknown monster the Village Idiot (Zach Braff) is summoned to help rescue her, but with the Dark Lord (Ken Jenkins) standing in their way, the duo can’t do it alone. The Giant (Neil Flynn) keeps an eye out for the heroes while the two-headed Turla (Judy Reyes, Donald Faison) lends some magic, but it’s the brave knight in shining armor -- storyteller -- Dr. Cox that lends them the knowledge that may save the day. However, with Dr. Kelso regulating shifts, the staff of Sacred Heart may not have time to figure out how to slay the monster. Will Eliot’s patient live happily ever after?

Show Cast: Christa Lawrence Miller, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley, Judy Reyes, Ken Jenkins, Neil Flynn, Sarah Chalke, Zach Braff

01/28 - Episode 7.12 - My Commitment: J.D. has been spending a lot of time with Elliot. Her car is in the shop and the mechanic won't fix it. J.D. has a fantasy of the Hospital Four, super heroes that use their horrible diseases to annoy the mechanic into getting Elliot's car fixed. Dr. Cox starts wearing his wedding ring to stop patients from hitting on him which makes Jordan mad.
[It seems that this episode wasn't completed before production was shut down due to the writers' strike. Therefore, it is possible that this episode doesn't air.]

last edited on Apr 16, 2008 at 11:59AM

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
i hope in My Manhood he doesn't get a visectomy. Then he would be sad all the time
1年以上前 tushtush said…
Coolio! I can't wait for My Waste of Time. Looks like there could be a little Jelliot action, non? :D
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
Is My Princess definitely episode 11 because I have read different things between it being episode 9 and episode 11 and I don't know which is true.

Does anyone know for certain??
1年以上前 huggies said…
"Dr. Cox loves his new title, however, he is unsure if he wants all of the problems that come with it."
Does he get the chief of medicine position?
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
yep it looks like he does get it....uumm spoiler fix says my princess is 11 , but it sucks if we won't get to see 12 it sounds good.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dragonrider said…
If Elliot and JD don't end up together I will die a little inside
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
me too....but i think they might get together this season i hope so otherwise we will have to wait for season 8 to see them together
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
they all sound great. scrubs is being moved to 8:30pm now so i can see every one