Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 Who saw the new one?

dustfinger posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 02:34PM
I did! The Graduation scene was flimed at my dad's school. I'm so happy. Now i can tell. Best line ever was "When i give Izzy juice she gets really happy and starts squeaking like R2 D2" That line was funny. Izzy is still very cute

Scrubs~恋のお騒がせ病棟 17 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I just did.Izzy is the cutest ever baby, I love Elliott babysitting her then telling JD she would cry if she didn't get to hold Sam the entire time.
Turk's spanish was awesome.
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
yeah now they can teach Izzy how to speak Spanish. That graduation scene was flimed at my dad's school.
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
Does anyone know what Carla and Turk said presumably about JD and Elliot after Carla said, "The best thing about us both speaking spanish is we can talk about people even if they're in the room"???
1年以上前 tushtush said…
Turk: I bet you that JD and Elliot will be back together within 5 weeks.

Carla: Not everyone is going to like that.

HOW AWESOME?!?!?!?!
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
that's what they said? OMG!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!

SO AWESOME, TUSH, SO SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 tushtush said…
I get shivers whenever I think about it. I want to cry with happiness and visit every fan site and yell to the skies that they are finally worthy of my praise. But instead I have to go to my Gran's house and be bored, so think about it on my own. :(

But it's still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
1年以上前 alicelattey said…
I actually phoned my friend when I had finished watching because I was jumping up and down with happiness and had to talk to someone about the awesomeness of it and no one was on msn.

She was just like, 'So Alice what happened?'
Oh well she's used to me being really weird.

I waited 4 months for that episode and now I can't wait a week for the next one.
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
there's going to be another one in a week? cool!
1年以上前 dragonrider said…
that's awesome! I'm glad JD and Elliot are getting back together!
1年以上前 HannaK said…
I liked the episode, the whole 'graduation' thing seemed a bit random, but the learning Spanish thing was great!
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
it wasn't random. didn't you like it? i liked it. The graduation scene was flimed at my dad's school
1年以上前 rockandroll89 said…
i like the graduation that was so cool ...and JD and Elliot yay its so exciting
1年以上前 fanmania8 said…
I just finnished seeing that episode!
I LOVED that episode when I heared Turk and Carla say that they were gooing to get together I was like OH MY G!!!!!!
1年以上前 tushtush said…
I could barely sleep last night because I was thinking about it so much. But I was thinking, Elliot didn't seem to be really acting like herself in that episode. She was less crazy. But it was cool. I found it a bit weird how they seemed to drop the storyline about Elliot feeding Issy junk food half way through the episode, too.
1年以上前 dustfinger said…
well i think she stopped being crazy because she didn't have a boyfriend
1年以上前 drcoxroxmysox said…
Thank you so much to the transilater that helped us understand turk and carlas conversation!!
1年以上前 Jennifer1985 said…
I loved brinner : D