Saw So what are your thoughts on Saw IV?

Mindfreak666 posted on Jul 06, 2007 at 09:36PM
I don't know about all of you but I am so excited to see Saw IV. I am definitely going to see this the day it comes out. I hope its more gory and hopefully it has a better ending than Saw III. I am also pretty curious as to how Jigsaw is going to be involved with the movie. I've read that they are bringing him back but he's not a ghost and he's not in flashbacks. I love all of the movies and I cannot wait to see this.

How about you?

Saw 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Earl-h said…
i say can't wait for Saw IV! i wonder how jigsaw will be back. i hope jeff returns for this next one. i just hope the creators don't over do it
1年以上前 doonis said…
I'm really excited. Although I hope that nothing cheesy happens, like Jigsaw isn't really dead, or he comes back as a ghost. I would prefer if someone else designed the traps, or if he'd just already planned them out.
1年以上前 xXRizXx said…
I cant wait either!I hope its better than saw 3 coz that was a bit disappointing.
1年以上前 gracem said…
I was pretty excited for this movie, but now....it's so icky! *laughs*. Hopefully David Hackl will be better than Bousman, but nobody will be as good as Jim Wan.
1年以上前 God1 said…
I already saw the fourth installment and want to see 5. I wonder how they'll end the whole franchise.
1年以上前 MasterOfFear said…
It was good, I was still pretty broken up about the series continuing without John alive, but the elaborations on Johns old life made me happy.