ルパート・グリント National Movie Awards

piperpayton22 posted on Oct 04, 2007 at 09:13PM
yeah i just watched the national movie awards and i dont think that daniel should have won for the best actor i think it should be eith rupert grint or jonny depp what do you think
last edited on Oct 04, 2007 at 09:14PM

ルパート・グリント 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 blind_moon said…
Personally I don’t think either Rupert or Daniel should have won against Johnny Depp… because Johnny has been in the business a lot longer and it has the experience that lacks in both Daniel and Rupert!

Tough I have only seen Rupert and Daniel in Harry Potter movies (haven’t seen them in plays or other movies) I think Rupert acts better than Daniel, in the simple fact that Ron, since he is not the main character, takes some of the “spot light” from Harry, and not because of the story (off course) but because of the way they interiorize the character and the way they make them alive… But then again I’m more a fan of Rupert so I think I’m not the best person to judge on the matter! =D
1年以上前 cookimonstress said…
It's a shame that they gave Dan and Emma awards without giving Rupert anything at all! As far as I'm concerned, Rupert is the best actor of the three! And I know he didn't have very many lines in OotP (which also pisses me off! I think it's an insult to his acting ability. It's like they're saying he's not good enough, but HE IS!), but they could have at least given him something like Best Supporting Actor, or something.
1年以上前 linhousepotter said…
I totally agree with blind_moon!!