レネズミ・カーリー・カレン Casting Renesmee for Breaking Dawn

princessdeb posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 04:07PM
So what age range do you think they will be looking at when they do casting calls for renesmee's part in breaking dawn? I'm trying to picture how they are gonna do it.. She has to be pretty young, but intelligent beyond belief. i'm thinking they will be looking for a petite 4 year old that they can pass off as looking like a small 2 year old. What are your thoughts?

レネズミ・カーリー・カレン 8016 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 8016

1年以上前 mrsblack_1089 said…
That's a really good question. Maybe they'll be doing--what is it called?--open casting? (if that's even a term =)) Like people bring their kids to the director and they'll choose this one who's a few months old, this one who's 2 1/2, this one who's 4 . . . and so on. I think that would work out OK, or maybe they'll have to use some special effects. Take a 2 year old and make her act throughout the whole movie, only get an older girl's voice to make the words sound not so babyish? And use the effects to make her hair longer and make her taller.

If they DO do the open casting, I have the perfect actress for Nessie! My best friend has a little sister. She's a little over 3 years old, but she doesn't talk like a baby anymore and she's smart BEYOND BELIEF!! Her mom is a Kindergarden teacher and Ana (that's her little sis's name) knows her ABC's, up to maybe 20 in counting, and all of her colors. I really think she'd be good and how AWESOME would that be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So Libby if you're there, get Ana to open casting!!! ;D
1年以上前 princessdeb said…
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people with beautiful intelligent daughters just waiting for some information on casting for renesmee... i am actually one of them, my daughter just turned 2 and she luckily already has an agent... so tell your best friend to send her pictures out to agents and try to get one to take her on, its easier to get an audition if an agent is involved..
1年以上前 nessie_11 said…
i think they should cast an older girl, like the age of 16, cuz of corse jacob imprints on her. so they are gonna have to. alot of my friends have told me i should go to additions but i have no idea where to go. so if anyone knows will you please tell me?=]
1年以上前 Gabri said…
Im Really looking foward to watching all the upcoming new twilight movies. i was just wondering if anyone knew when they are going to do casting calls for renesmee cullen. im an aspiring actress i would REALLY love to audition for her that particular role in the movie.
1年以上前 sapherequeen said…
I can picture so many little girls to play the part of Renesmee, i just can't wait for it to be official!
Plus, to Gabri, you could really be Renesmee :)
1年以上前 northcarolinian said…
hmmm
i hope they'll get a really cute renesmee and i so wish i could get the renesmee in my head to go try out cause she's really adorable. i really, really hope nessie won't look at all like robert pattinson or kristen stewart. she'd be really ugly, then, but thats only my opinion
1年以上前 Swhit2 said…
smirk
this is to northcarolinian, im on the twilight fan club, ive gone to acting school for 4 years and Kristen Stewart is my absolute 100% idol and i love Robert Pattinson, so... back off and stop trash talking when u have never been in the position of a hard working actor or actress!!! im sure they will pick a really cute renesmee to be in breaking dawn. if u have any comments on what i just said or u just want to yell at me, go to fanpop.com/twilight fan club/Swhit2/Bella Reed. Cause Bella Reed aint afraid of u!!! Keep it up Rob and Kristen!!!
1年以上前 JoseVanders said…
Although, hasnt stephenie meyer said that in her opinion they cant make breaking dawn into a film? And the actors havent signed on to do it :(
1年以上前 luvinedward said…
big smile
i am soooooooo excited about this casting, i live in England and i am 14 and would love to try for Renesmee or Jane... Yeah i know Jane has already been cast but everyone thinks that i look like Jane.. anyway keep me posted!
1年以上前 ktw0611 said…
I don't mean to sound like a total big head but: I THINK I SHOULD BE RENESMEE CULLEN!! I am 13 years old and live in England. Haven't done that much acting experience before but everyone thinks i fit the description of Renesmee perfectly. 1 in 100,000,000 girls who want to do it though. No chance in London too! lol. : (
1年以上前 flojomojo said…
sad
im trying not to boast here, but im 15 and i think i suit renesmee pretty well (yes, i know im not the only one who does)i have loved acting all my life and would be over the moon if i was offered an audition by my agent for nessie cullen (highly doubt that would happen tho :P), i have naturally curly brown hair and im tall but my eyes are blue which is a shame,and unfortunately like many of you here i live in england so i probably have no chance
1年以上前 sideponytail3 said…
I'm 13 and i really want to be thr pre teen/teen Renessmee. I am perfect for her part. I have done a little acting in my life and for me this would be a dream. If anybody has any information please contact me.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emilyylynne said…
smile
I can't wait to see how they work out the nessie cullen issue, because i can picture as the most darling little girl ever! I can't wait to see what actresses they cast as her, and how they pull off her rapid againg. HOWEVER, I would love to play a different role... Maggie. The youngest of the Irish Coven. (From Breaking Dawn) They never really announced an age of her, just that shes young. I am almost 16.. and by the time they start filming I'd probably be 17. I am extremely irish, so I think that I'd fit the part great! (Red curly hair, blue/green eyes, full and tall irish figure). I have little acting experience, but I am very dedicated and would love to try! Also, she doesn't say much in the book so I doubt it will be a large part in the movie. What do you think?
1年以上前 R3N3SM33 said…
tongue
THATS A HORRIBLE PIC
RENESMEE LOOKS MORE LIKE THIS
 THATS A HORRIBLE PIC RENESMEE LOOKS もっと見る LIKE THIS
1年以上前 rainbowbrite421 said…
i think my duaghter could play renessmee shes cute all she needs is a wig lol she even has fangs its funny. to bad i dont know how to sign her up. were do you go for casting calls for these movies.
 i think my duaghter could play renessmee shes cute all she needs is a wig lol she even has fangs its
1年以上前 twilight0girl said…
idk.but im sooo excited!!
1年以上前 sniks said…
okay, uhm. Girls? At the end of breaking Dawn Renesme looks at most five. She ages rabidly, yeah. BUT NOT THAT QUICKLY. There is no way any of you have a chance.
1年以上前 katgal6 said…
They will havew to look for a small 3-4 year old so its intellegent and theyll probably have like 2 diff Renesmee's so you can see her change during the movie and if one gets hurt there is another one there to step in
1年以上前 kim4312 said…
Hey I Might I'm 14 & Live In Arkansas & I Have Red Hair &
Planning On Getting Eye Color Lens I Have Pale Skin & Fangs
Pretty Funny But If I Have Browns Eyes I Would Fit Perfect For Remesme I Would Love To Be a Actress I Love Acting
1年以上前 sideponytail3 said…
renesmee doesnt have red hair. in the book it said that she had had a bronze like hair just like edward.
1年以上前 gingaqueen said…
heart
i hope they stephanie meyer will do a sequel to breaking dawn but all about jacob and renesmee and how she grows up to be with him...i am 11 have ginger bronze coloured hair, love acting and am naturally curly and have white as snow skin...though i will never get the part of renesmee.
1年以上前 annpattinson said…
big smile
hey guys! i'm from germany so i don't know if you can understand my english...but i like to join your conversation =)i like to play the part of kate from the denali coven. i like her character! my friends say that i should play renesmee but i don't think so. ok if the director comes to me and says oh better please play renesmee i would do it of course but actually i want to play kate. if anyone of you know how to get to the casting please tell me. at least: can you understand me? i'm sorry if not....
1年以上前 estelacpc said…
smile
annpattinson, I understood you :) well, I'm not American either, I'm Brazilian, so, I don't know if I'm writing everything right... anyway, guys, Renesmee is a baby! I don't think they're making any scenes with an older Renesmee. Whoever plays her must be, to me, a small four year old girl. it's gonna be hard to find a pretty, intelligent and young girl that looks like Nessie... they should find two sisters with pale skin, bronze hair, brown eyes, etc, to play Renesmee. you know, they must be like 2 and 4 years old... I don't know. I just hope they find someone good!
1年以上前 lizzy239 said…
I hope they continue braking dawn and have her growing up older. I'd like to be the tween/teen renesmee if they had one, I'm 13 and having been acting for almost 4 years now. I've also been on a couple of commercials, all my friends think I should play her if there was an older one.
1年以上前 mama123 said…
smile
all my friends think i should act for it because i've modled for tilly's and checkoutmycover.com they really want me to get it because i've been in childrens theater work shop and i want to sign up for it but i don' know where it is do you girls know?
1年以上前 lilismommi7 said…
Hi Im Jordan & I Was Wondering What Age They Are Gonna Start Nessie. I Have A Beautiful Daught Liliana She Is 8 Months Right Now & I think she would be perfect for the Part! My Family Who HAve Read Breaking Dawn HAve Said That She Looks Like Nessie. She Has brown hair & Brown/Green Eyes. Very Beautiful.
1年以上前 renesmeblack said…
heart
they might make Renesmee as a CGI character, and when that happens, I'LL do her voice!!!
1年以上前 Izzy22 said…
i love all the twilight books. I wanted to audition for jane but that role has already been taken! I would love to audition for Renesmee. I am 13 and I live in England though! Everyone who has read the books says I woul be perfect- I look young for my age, I am small with bronze/blonde hair and brown eyes, quite pale skin- and I've done acting for camera before. I have just finished filming a film- but because the castings are in america i do not know how I would try and get an audition if anybody does have any information abut auditions in the UK please try and contact me!
1年以上前 Chelsealove said…
hi my name is chelsea im 13 i live in australia i would LOVE to play renesmee all of my family and friends say i should audition i NEEEED to know where the auditions are!!! PLEASE HELP! i sing,dance,act and model i have been on tv befor i have been acting and singing since i was 3. please if u know where the auditions are pleases tell me!! every one thinks i look like kristen stewart
1年以上前 kare3423 said…
you know maybe there just goign to do a vocie acting thing because i don't think anybay is that intellagent so there prob goignt o usea acomputer and my vocie is so babyies you wouldent belive it
1年以上前 Chione95 said…
smile
i know that renesmee is ment to be younger than 5 in the book, but if they were to make her older in the [possible] movie i'd really love to play the part. but doesnt every girl? its they're dream. anyway, im 13 and have long curly hair, and chocolate brown eyes, and pale ivory skin with peachy-rosey cheeks,if anyone is reading this who is linked to the director for BD, then please email me at chiones_here@hotmail.co.uk
thanks.

p.s. below i have an image of me as [renesmee] showing my hand, that symbolises her gift in showing other people her thoughts.
 i know that renesmee is ment to be younger than 5 in the book, but if they were to make her older in
1年以上前 twilightluver4 said…
hi ummm... i actually would also like to play the part of preteen/teen renesmee i only had like maybe one class for acting but not really alot of experience i have the same skin color as nessie but its sort of fair kind but i do have one question if nessie is supposed to have bronze color hair like edwards why do people say its supposed to be sand paper brown or strawberry blonde? cause i kind of have a darker kind of hair color that is sort of like nessies but not alot. so exactly what color is her hair supposed to be?
1年以上前 annpattinson said…
hey..i have an adress for the casting. i found it in the internet.
Principal Actor Casting:

Stuart Aikins
Aikins/Cossey Casting
1755 West Broadway #403
Vancouver BC V6J 4S5

they maybe want to film breaking dawn in 3 parts.
1年以上前 lildiamond1205 said…
i loved reading breaking dawn and i think that i would be perfect for playing renesmee! even though i am blonde i would dye my hair i would do anything just to get that part! i have been acting sinc i was 5 years old and now i am 12 and i will be 13 very soon but if there is going to be an older renesmee i would love to be her so if anyone nos anything about auditions for any of the twilight movies please tell me!:]
1年以上前 Izzy22 said…
soooo many people want to be renesmee! her hair is supposed to be bronze like her dad-i thort! If they did another film with older renesmee she would need to be older than 13ish anyway she would probably need to be about 15. And i know you are all probably thinking that i wanted to go for it but im just making a point and i would probably be about 15/16 by the time they make it anyway...i dont mean to be rude-so sorry.
hey im 14 going on 15 so i think ill try out for older renesmee ill dye my hair if i have to. or wear a wig.
1年以上前 avrilxxxx6 said…
hey ppl.just im new on this..but i just saw ur convo..and i tink some of u cud be to old..like i dont wanna burst any1s bubble but she stays young in the hole book...i no u really wanna be her...i really wanna be siobhan in d irish coven...but i have no acting experience wat so ever...and tere prob gona but so american tryin 2 put on our accent..i just feel very protective of her character..so i no how it feels
1年以上前 sophienewmanx said…
they should cast somone older than the age renesmee is at the time but small if you understand ? :S and if rensmee is a baby in the book , why would the change her to a 10-16 year old in the film ? it dosnt make sence .....
if youse want to be in the film so bad , youse should audition for maggie(the younger girl) from the irish coven , youse would have more luck there :) id love to play her (im 14 , from ireland , have red hair , pale , blue eyes, freckels ect....) but i doubt id be aloud fly over to america to audition :L hah

RE: nessie_11 , just because jacob imprints on rensmee dosnt mean renesmee has to be a teenager , its like one of the main storylines to the book !

love sophie :) x
RE:sophienewmanx

they do accept submission vidoes film your self acting and send it in to the casting director. and i also have redhair but i have green eyes and im also fair skinned.
oh yea and avrilxxxx6 i know how to do an irish accent! well its kind of mized with scottish but im pretty good at it!
1年以上前 avrilxxxx6 said…
wel twilightluver4..i hav a full irish accent...cause im irish..and if it mixed up wit scottish its nt irish...i tink a irish prson is capeable of acting d part better tan a american...its ment ta be an irish person and no1 can act it propearly like a irish person..
1年以上前 Izzy22 said…
wink
woah! ok avrilxxxx6 calm down-dont get to stressed out over it!
1年以上前 avrilxxxx6 said…
im sori Izzy22 its just if d character irish ten it sud played by a irish person..tere nt many irish actors and i tink all d country hates americams or any 1 tryin ta pt on a accent...im very proud of bein irish and hate ppl fakin bein irish..
1年以上前 jacobblackfan23 said…
big smile
I just want a girl that has bronze hair i would love that...NOT RED......
1年以上前 Izzy22 said…
smile
its alrite lol!-i agree with both of you by the way! ( avrilxxxx6 and jacobblackfan23) renesmee CANNOT have red hair!! And yeh she should be irish! xx
1年以上前 simpliesierra said…
My name is Sierra Rae, and i want to play renesmee carlie cullen. although in the book breaing dawn, renesmee is supposed to be a young but rapidly growing toddler; roughly looking the age of 4 or 5 years old. but if they were to make a prequel, where renesmee was older (possibly 15-17) i think i could play the part. i'm 14 years old. i have curly bronze hair and very pale skin. i have greenish brown eyes, but i could wear contacts. im also slender. here is an image of myself :
 My name is Sierra Rae, and i want to play renesmee carlie cullen. although in the book breaing dawn,
1年以上前 jesseblack said…
smile
I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AS RENESMEE CULLEN BECAUSE I HAVE NESSIE HAIR COLOR AND EYE COLOR MY HAIR COLOR IS RED/BRONZE MY EYE COLOR IS GREEN/BROWN.I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE TWILIGHT SOOOOO MUCH LOVE YA EMAIL ME BYE
1年以上前 lauracullen66 said…
Guys....all of you who are age 5 and over (and im presuming thats all of you?) you wont be able to audition for renesmee as even though she might grow to a teen she doesnt do so in the books...and the end of the book she is 5/6 in physical age at most!
As fr enesmee... when shes a newborn baby they will have to either do a complete computer graphic baby or get a real baby but cgi its eyes and arm movements as they are suppost to be really controlled even at birth
...it'll be interesting to see how they do it..i cant wait...i just wish the little girl in my head could audition...she'd be perfect lol!

1年以上前 mimimommy said…
I think my daughter would be perfect for Renesmee!
 I think my daughter would be perfect for Renesmee!
1年以上前 lauracullen66 said…
for an older renesmee she would...right eyes and hair..