1. Walk up to 2 girls with a cup in your hand, give it to one of them and say "WHOA TWO GIRLS ONE CUP!" then look seriously at them, say "Disgusting." and briskly walk away.
2. When あなた see a group of people, follow them around and act as if あなた belong with them, when they laugh, あなた laugh, and after a while, when they're talking about something speak up and say "YEAH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT あなた MEAN!" then, when they look at you, just nod at them and say "Afternoon." and walk away.
3. Walk into McDonalds and say at the counter "Hey, have あなた got anything...
Hello I'm NOT the nostalgia critic, I remembered it so あなた don't have to. I've been watching NC's biggest dumba** in distress video and I thought I'd do one. Except for me it's only going to be characters that are animated and it's not only going to be female characters, there are some male characters here too. With other characters I can find at least some aspect of heroics in them except for these characters. Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion and I don't hate all of these characters. Please comments, enjoy.
Confucianism Confucius says: “Shit happens”. Buddhism If shit happens, it is not really shit. Zen Buddhism Shit is, and is not. Hinduism This shit happened before. Shintoism This shit happens everywhere. Judaism Why does this shit always happen to us? Christianity Shit happens to sinners. Islam Shit happens if it is the will of God. Astrology Shit is written in the stars. Catholicism If shit happens, あなた deserve it. Protestantism Shit happens, so let 's make it worthwhile. Lutheranism When shit happens, change the subject. Calvinism Shit happens because あなた don't work hard...
1.Stand at the counter and ask for everything that they give out free (including smiles) 2.Keep walking back and forth suspiciously and taking straws, 10 at a time 3.Put “out of order” signs on all their cashes 4.Change your mind whenever your total is 与えられた to you 5.Take a chair and sit at the counter to eat 6.Only ask for ketchup. Do this at least 10 times. 7.Make an “important” phone call while you’re ordering. If they ask あなた any 質問 tell them to be quiet. 8.Demand to get the smallest super-size meal they have 9.Throw ketchup packets at them from a distance. If they kick あなた out...
It's been a super long time since I published an article, and I thought this would be a good time to update the 一覧 I 投稿されました about a 年 ago.
About the article:
1. I'll just be focusing on faces.
2. I tried my best (the Internet and I both have limitations) to base everything on how people looked before plastic surgery/ makeup. Somebody who looks amazing with all that, but without all that doesn't stand out to me, wouldn't cut the list... and somebody who doesn't look good after all that but used to look amazing would. (The 写真 here aren't the ones I based my rankings on.)