The period known as the Middle Ages stands out as one of the most violent eras in history. This epoch, lasting roughly 1,000 years, from the 5th century to the 15th, was a time of great inequality and brutality in much of Europe. Here are some of the devices used to punish and torture criminals :-
THE BRAZEN ブル : The Brazen ブル was a hollow brass statue crafted to resemble a real bull. Victims were placed inside, usually with their tongues cut out first. The door was shut, sealing them in. Fires would then be lit around the bull. As the victim succumbed to the searing heat inside,...
1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are あなた doing?", say, "What are あなた doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the ソファー, ソファ until あなた give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant...
ll around us, everyday, there are two groups of people that many believe to be different. Not so! Teen-agers and Seniors have a lot in common. If it's accidentally putting their shoe on the wrong foot または putting their foot in their mouth, there are instances of conduct that are very similar in both groups.
Both groups like to hang out at fast 食 restaurants and shopping malls.
Both groups have developed their own "walk."
Both groups like to wear clothing that doesn't fit well.
Both groups seem to have questionable facial hair.
1. Flick pencil erasers at the teacher then deny it 2. Say "I'm annoying u! I'm annoying u! I'm annoying u!.." keep doing it and see the teachers reaction 3. Pass notes in class, and when they tell u to stop say "we were sharing notes" 4. During Suisse/tests when everything is quiet say "Why is it so quiet in here?" 5. During tests when your done, turn in your chair if someone else is done, start whispering across the room to them 6. When your in the hallways push people and yell "PUSH AND SHOVE!!" 7. During tests/quizes turn to someone who's finished and mimic them 8. Steal peoples supplies then...
I found these stories online. These are true stories.
I used to know Josephat and his lovely family of a wife, 2 daughters and a son. He used to live in a town 1,000Km from the city. The town is on the Tanzania Zambia border. He used to come to the city many times during the 年 on his pickup バン but when I did not see him for over a 年 I inquired from his cousin. The cousin informed me that he had a motor accident on the Dar es Salaam Zambia Highway. He died on the spot. That was 6 years ago. I had forgotten about him and family till yesterday when I met his cousin...