20. Miku Hatsune and Kaito from "VOCALOID" I know it's kinda cheating because there voice synthesizers but there still animated in some of there 音楽 videos! There so cute together I had to put them on here.
19. Gakupo and Rin from "VOCALOID" I know I just did it again. But I 愛 them もっと見る then Kaito and Miku so they have to be on this too and besides the only other guy is her twin brother and I don't like incest.
Gakupo and Rin
18. Ion and Esther from "Trinity Blood" Oh god I 愛 these two they start out hating each other then become close フレンズ または maybe more...I'd like to think so....
There were 3 men and they all died in a car crash and went to hell. When they got there the devil asked them all in turn a question. To he first he 発言しました "what was your biggest sin on earth?" and the man replied "Oh man I just 愛 alchol and being drunk man" so the devil showed the man to a room full of alchol of every type and 説明 and he put the man inside and 発言しました "see あなた in 100 years" and locked the door.
To the 秒 man he asked the same 質問 and the man replied "oh man I just 愛 to have sex with the ladies, I was really unfaithful to my wife man". So the devil took the...
A/N:Okay, I have seen a lot of these around, so I decided to look through through all of them an make my own 一覧 of 上, ページのトップへ Five 'Roses Are Red' Poems. Just cause I wanted to. Basically, everything I do is 'just cause I want to'. Except homework.
5.A/N:Best disclaimer EVER! Well, one of them... Roses are red Violets are blue Me no own So あなた no sue
4."Roses are red, violets are blue." That's what they say, but it just isn't true. Roses are red, and apples are too, But violets are violet. Violets aren't blue. An オレンジ is orange, but Greenland's not green And pinkies aren't pink. So what does it mean?...
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service 机, デスク and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4. Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid または a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are あなた doing?", say, "What are あなた doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the ソファー, ソファ until あなた give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant...