ランダム Things/people/characters,etc あなた relate to

BlindBandit92 posted on Jan 13, 2018 at 11:04PM
I was thinking everyone is always talking about what/who they relate to but there's not a forum topic about it considering we do it all the time so I decided to make one.

Rules:

1.Don't be an asshole.
2.Don't tease or ridicule anyone for what they relate to. Overall be understanding.
3.You can use a myriad things to relate to so it's almost sky's the limit.
4.Don't be generally offensive. racist/sexist/nationalist/etc
5.If I think of anything else I will state them.

last edited on Jan 16, 2018 at 12:21AM

ランダム 110 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 110

1年以上前 TheLefteris24 said…
Let me start off the second page with someone I usually don't talk much about my relatability with her. Many who have a general idea about me might question this but she is one more Character I feel resonating pretty strongly.

Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live.

- Usually being polite and seemingly cheerful
- A soft spot for Animals and other creatures
- Is skilled in putting on facades
- Has her own sense of justice
- Would punish those who go against her morals without hesitation
- Dark and usually violent thoughts. Urges as well for the later but staying under control
- Has a kinder and more caring side
- Perverted
- Can be awkward at times as well
- Self-conscious
- Helpful (Something that is mostly associated with her Pre-Spirit self)
- Striving for Equality (What I said above)
- Has some degree of innocence when it comes to certain subjects
- Sorrowful towards various experiences throughout her Life and about ways the World works
- Her clones from different timelines representing my multifaceted personality

What I would like to add is that Kurumi represents one of the darkest sides of me. One that is actually more depressing, melancholic and even violent but regulated / locked away. I happen to share a few views, understandings and dealings of hers, human relations included. Her struggle to get close to others and see why would others would want to do the same is something that I feel strongly relating. Having went through various moments in my Life, I had been enclosed to myself for quite a while and ended up being more of a Loner. While the difference between the me of the present and the me of the past is vast, there are still some lingering after-effects. While I want to believe in others, I usually find it hard at the same time relying myself on them. A certain uncertainty has taken root inside me. One that makes me question the value of building bonds, how they are supposed to really feel and if there is a point in the first place. The fear of getting betrayed still exists even though I know that this isn't the case in many occassions. A result of all the negativity I have experienced. It is something that I'm trying to deal pretty much just like with other issues of mine. Anyway, all this stuff is not something that I often talk about but the thing is that I have already done it in another Forum anyway and since Kurumi is a Character that I really feel clicking in all of these, I felt the need to mention it in here as well. I feel close to her to the point that now that I think about it, I have a feeling that I neglected to mention some other qualities of her. Though you already got the idea, pretty much !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Let me start off the 秒 page with someone I usually don't talk much about my relatability with he
1年以上前 BlindBandit92 said…
Why is everyone stealing my formats lmfao. Come up with your own formats guys! :P
last edited 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
It's much もっと見る convenient XD !!!! 1年以上前
Darkness (konosuba)

-Loyal
-Friendly
-Honorable
-Pervert (Pretty big one)
-Eccentric (WAY too eccentric)
-Annoyed when people call her by things she doesn't wanna be called by (her reaction)
-Stubborn
- Despite all of her perverted issues she will defend THE PEOPLE she feels is worthy of her talents.
-Sometimes fails in very stupid manners.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Nagisa Shingetsu from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultimate Despair Girls

#Babysitter
 Nagisa Shingetsu from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultimate Despair Girls #Babysitter
Riku114 commented…
Nah there are もっと見る reasons than that but Ill save that for the upcoming 記事 1年以上前
Riku114 commented…
Tho #Babysitters is pretty darn accurate 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Me all the time.
 Me all the time.
BlindBandit92 commented…
lmao 1年以上前
1年以上前 SwordofIzanami said…
Now that I thought about it, I kinda related to Joker from Batman in some ways. It's mainly because I laugh a lot in front of people for no reasons. Heck even, whenever I get physically hurt, I would occasionally laugh off the pain. Even my family sometimes call me crazy.
 Now that I thought about it, I kinda related to Joker from バットマン in some ways. It's mainly because I
Another DC character that I relate to is Raven from Teen Titans. Whenever I'm not laughing, getting angry, or obsessive towards Nu-13, I pretty much lack any physical emotions. I have troubled smiling (aside from laughing) or feeling sad. Plus, I don't talk a lot irl and I'm fairly quiet around people.
 Another DC character that I relate to is Raven from Teen Titans. Whenever I'm not laughing, getting a
SwordofIzanami commented…
Which is strange that I related to two completely different DC characters. 1年以上前
BlindBandit92 commented…
Well alot of people are just multifaceted. あなた just happen to be one. 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^^ !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 wantadog said…
A character I relate to pretty hard but in ways that I hate would be Mikan Tsumiki from Danganronpa 2. The more I think about it the more I realize that she is the embodiment of pretty much everything that I hate about myself.

The crippling shyness...

the way she is clumsy in both her words and actions....

the constant need to apologize for pretty much everything regardless of if she is at fault or not to the point of the constant apologies pissing off the people she was trying to get close to.....

The rather unsafe dependency issues......

Feeling like she should be punished for all of the things she has perceived that she did wrong.......

and much much more...it's all WAY too close to my own issues and honestly I truly hate that. She's practically the equal and opposite of Ryoushi Morino. Whereas Ryoushi is a character I relate to and look up to. Mikan is more of a reminder of how stagnant my mental state can be.
 A character I relate to pretty hard but in ways that I hate would be Mikan Tsumiki from Danganronpa 2
wantadog commented…
Actually I might 削除 this later... 1年以上前
BlindBandit92 commented…
I see man that sucks. I had characters I dislike because they remind me of myself as well. 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Honestly, thinking about it, there are quite a few things I find relatable in her as well. She is a Character that could be associated with the past I had !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
So lets break out the bottle of K. Starting with...

Fushimi Saruhiko - K

Fushimi actually is a long standing member of my list. Probably has been there for a few years and was inappropriately ranked low on my official list because I wasnt thinking too much on his details when I was making it and wasnt fully refreshed on his character. To be honest, a lot of his character through the manga that specialized in him was #Same. Im going to be somewhat vague cos I dont want to really spoil the experience (cos the manga doesnt have much actual events to spoiler) to the two people Im re-exploring K with that frequently visit this forum but lets see what I can do.

For the first part, I highly and very strongly relate to Fushimi with how he views his family and household. Personally I actually hold more leeway and forgiveness for mine, but, especially so in the past, my views can be held rather close - particularly with his relationship with his father - dickbag Fushimi Nikki. To add to it, the way that Fushimi connects with Misaki often matches almost identically to the times I get attached to a single person of interest and even just how I see a lot of my absolute closest friends who Ive been around in general (Wanta, Zeppie). *a lot more stuff about Misaki and his relationship I dont want to elaborate on to keep Wanta and Lefteris in the shadow* On top of that, I do also relate (not to be cocky or anything) to his intelligence and ability to quickly learn. And, Ill use Lefteris' word for this, highkey relate to the *hides in bathroom to play games* action seen in the manga. Then theres the way he views Munakata as well which is pretty much the same reason and same way I- *muted*

There are more things but those are some major take aways from my recent reading of the manga. As well as that, the over eccentric poor behavior he takes in the first season and some of the poor reactions Ive had towards certain events holds me in a place where Im not really one to talk. If I recall, even if I need a refresher, even the later seasons match a lot of how I characterize at times.

Then theres always one of the main reasons why he clicked was cos his whole entire story back when there was only a manga and a first season was pretty much identical to how I felt, experienced, and viewed an old friendship of mine that sadly got torn apart.

So with this I really kind of consider Fushimi a really high ranking member of my relatable characters list.
 So lets break out the bottle of K. Starting with... [b] Fushimi Saruhiko - K [/b] Fushimi actu
Riku114 commented…
あなた see, Im so dedicated to giving あなた guys the best experience that I made the マンガ I want あなた to read the most, one of the last mangas 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
#Monkey !!!! 1年以上前
Riku114 commented…
SARUU! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
(These arent really in order from most to least either, just which ones I feel like writing and feel I can explain the best)

Seri Awashima - K
-Big boobs
-Serious and stoic
-Great leader, good at commanding and communicating
-Holds herself to a bit too high of a standard, very prideful
-Is known for being a "Heartless Woman" originally cos of a tease but people take it seriously
-Big boobs
-Significantly looser and more chill when not at work
-Big boobs
-Lowkey softer and cares more about people than she lets off.
 (These arent really in order from most to least either, just which ones I feel like 書く and feel
BlindBandit92 commented…
Just によって that 説明 alone. YUP fav character incoming 1年以上前
wantadog commented…
Yeh! Seri! 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
#PlotRelatabilityFTW !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Izumo Kusanagi - K
-Wise Dad Friend
-Too obsessed and protective of something inanimate that he owns
-Prolly knows and understands his friends unescapable issues too much
-Calm and composed even in bad situations
-The Responsible One
-Why am I responsible for all these children that are trying to hurt themselves?
-*sigh* but I still love you
-WANTA DONT KICK THE BEEHIVE UGH. WANTA WE SURVIVED 13 DAYS ON DONT STARVE. Y U DO DIS
 [b] Izumo Kusanagi - K [/b] -Wise Dad Friend -Too obsessed and protective of something inanimate th
wantadog commented…
They looked at me funny. The frogs too. 1年以上前
Riku114 commented…
>.> :v 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
After finishing with the First Season, I must say he is one of my most Relatable Characters in this Series as well !!!! 1年以上前
Spider-man. A character I don't talk about much in reference to relating. At one point in my life I considered him to be the most relatable character out of every character I knew.

-Wise cracking
-.Loyalty
-Honor
-No man gets left behind
-Deep friendship bonds
-Feels he needs to do everything himself but is greatly appreciative when his friends back him up
-He's just that normal guy that tries his best to be the best he can be.
-Awkwardness
-Outcast/black sheep sometimes. (Honestly more and more I think this was in my head. But due to certain situations I felt that way.)
-Overthinks
-Beats himself up constantly
-Highly critical of himself and the conduct of others

He's not as relatable as he once was due to the fact he's much more emotional that I am.
Can be more idealistic than realistic
Among several things.

But that doesn't change the issue he's very relatable to me.
last edited 1年以上前
 Spider-man. A character I don't talk about much in reference to relating. At one point in my life I c
Batman

-Logistician
-Strategist
-Natural Leader
-Stoic
-No nonsense
-Pragmatist
-Idealistic and Realistic
-Doesn't trust easily
-Standoffish
-Doesn't come out and let people know he cares but shows it in other ways.
-Loner but can be a member of a team
-Has viewpoints I tend to share
 バットマン -Logistician -Strategist -Natural Leader -Stoic -No nonsense -Pragmatist -Idealistic
Well, since the bottle of K has been already broken, I shall start with him.

Yashiro Isana/Adolf K. Weismann.

- Seemingly carefree and laid-back
- Relaxed
- Friendly
- Kind
- Caring
- Helpful
- Mature
- Expressive
- Smart
- Creative
- Has a little bit of a Trickster side
- Knowledgeable
- Open-minded
- Wise
- Charismatic
- Free-spirited
- Solitary
- Has a Lonely side as well
- Sorrowful
- Sceptical about the structure of the World
- Existential Issues
- Abides by his Morals
- Encouraging
- Ambitious over a few matters !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Well, since the bottle of K has been already broken, I shall start with him. Yashiro Isana/Adolf K
Tatara Totsuka, also from K.

- Friendly
- Laid-back
- Calm
- Creative
- A Jokester
- A Diplomat
- Charismatic
- Open-minded
- Eager for new experiences
- Excitable
- There were times where he appeared Cold as well. Especially during his childhood
- Regarding the above, he rarely displayed emotions of distress (Something that might still be applied)
- Interested in various Hobbies
- Playing the Guitar !!!!
 Tatara Totsuka, also from K. - Friendly - Laid-back - Calm - Creative - A Jokester - A Diplom
TheLefteris24 commented…
Adding Izumo Kusanagi that Riku has already mentioned, those three are the the most Relatable Characters for me in this Series so far !!!! 1年以上前
Red Saber (Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus) from Fate/Extra.

- Energetic
- Passionate
- Devoted
- Expressive
- Honest
- A Perfectionist
- Can be pretty Boastful at times
- Has a love for Art and an adoration for Beauty in general
- It goes without saying that she considers herself to be an Artist as well
- Proud of her Skills and Accomplishments
- Has a notable weakness for Females too
- Similar views on various subjects like Life or Love for example
- Occasions were that Expressive nature of hers could not be understood
- Has a Lonely side
- Open-minded
- Competitive
- Values Valor
- Values Equality as well
- Endurant
- Has a Sensitive side
- Can be pretty Wise
- Hard-working
- Have went through various Hardships
- Sorrowful towards various aspects of her Life
- Staying true to herself
- No direct interest towards gaining Money but loves their spending to acquire ''Treasures.''
- Has a tendency of refering to others by Nicknames / Titles she gives them herself
- Her Umu saying really reminds me of Verbal Tics of mine. Some that I was mostly displaying in the past.

Honestly, she is my type of Saber. I find her to be pretty fitting to a high amount of my personality and certainly being one of the most Relatable Characters from the Fate Series (If not one of the most Relatable characters in overall actually). A major reason why she is also one of my Favorites. UMU !!!!
 Red Saber (Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus) from Fate/Extra. - Energetic - Passionate -
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same I relate to as well somewhat. Idk if she is one of my most relatable character from fate but she's a decent amount. 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Perhaps, I might hold some アンケー for each Fate installment that I have come across soon. It feels like quite the mix up honestly. I already feel bad for not mentioning a few others that could tie with the aforementioned Characters XD Still working on that ''Relatabe Characters List'' as well !!!! 1年以上前
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Same I agree. There's many others we neglected. 1年以上前
Yoruichi Shihoin

-Playful (extremely mischievous)
-Practical and abstract thinker
-Can eat alot
-Confident
-Determined
-Stoic (at times)
-Perverted
-Way of processing information is similar to mine.
-Similar ways of acting towards friends/loved ones/etc
-All business when needed.

One of the most relatable characters in Bleach for me.
last edited 1年以上前
 Yoruichi Shihoin -Playful (extremely mischievous) -Practical and abstract thinker -Can eat alot
Beatrice (Umineko)

-Sadist
-Cocky
-Bored easily
-Multifaceted personality
-Composed
-Extremely crafty
-Decent debater
-Troll

"In this world, there is no truth. The truth is made later on and overwrites what comes before it. Real truth doesn't exist anywhere"
 Beatrice (Umineko) -Sadist -Cocky -Bored easily -Multifaceted personality -Composed -Extremel
Yuuka Kazami (Using fanon and canon descriptions of her)

-Sadistic
-Solitary
-Stoic
-Like toying with people
-Intimidating
-Wise
-Mature
-Indifferent
-Appreciates beauty
-Can be irritable
-Friendly
 Yuuka Kazami (Using fanon and canon descriptions of her) -Sadistic -Solitary -Stoic -Like toyin
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
Scarlet/Salvia from "Wedding Peach"
She has always been one of the characters to which I related to the most.Much like me she's serious,doesn't obsesses over boys like other girls at her age,a bit of a lone wolf,a bit stubborn and bad tempered at times.
last edited 1年以上前
 Scarlet/Salvia from "Wedding Peach" She has always been one of the characters to which I related to
Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou.

- Cheerful
- Devoted
- Energetic
- Passionate
- Kind-hearted
- Loyal
- Can be Childlike at times
- Can easily get distracted as well
- The previous has made her come across as an Airhead in various situations
- Still, she is quite Knowledgeable in certain subjects
- Competitive
- Can go a bit overboard when she really gets into something she feels strongly about
- Charges ahead with power
- Loves making an impact

''Lefteris is the friend that quite frankly rivals the energy of the sun. If you could bottle his energy. The world probably wouldn't have energy problems honestly.'' - BlindBandit92 (Fanpop, 2018) !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou. - Cheerful - Devoted - Energetic - Passionate - Kind-hearted - Loy
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Shin / Makoto Hatsuri from Criminal Girls

Shin's personality that is rather logical, emotionally-detatched, and somewhat egotistical relates somewhat close to that of my own. This is added onto with how difficult it can be to get along with her. However, what struck me notably interesting and relatable is how she cut herself off from others and divulged herself into a fantasy world and fantasy life, creating an online character that she lost her original self into. Honestly, Wanta can vouche but while playing through her sin, I was pretty much going #Same and "Same Shin" a lot.
 [b] Shin / Makoto Hatsuri from Criminal Girls [/b] Shin's personality that is rather logical, emot
wantadog commented…
#WantadogVouched 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ So, #WantadogVouched is the 次 Generation of the #LefterisVerified Meme? 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
#Progress !!!! 1年以上前
Mitsuba Sangu from Seraph of the End

Me and Mitsuba both have short temper and we often do things by the book. Plus as far as I know, she and her older sibling kept each other a distance, similar to my relationship with my elder siblings.
 Mitsuba Sangu from Seraph of the End Me and Mitsuba both have short temper and we often do things
1年以上前 wantadog said…
Takeru Kusuhara from K Project

"Takeru is the type to try something over and over again until he has it down perfectly, even though he thinks himself a bit of a klutz. He likes to please other people, is kind, caring, and is a hard worker. He feels inferior to others he thinks are stronger. He is a normal member in SCEPTER 4 that doesn't know what's going on as he is the most inexperienced member, remarked by Akira as being like a "puppy", or charming." - Wiki

That also doesn't mention it but he is also self-sacrificing as evidenced by a certain event XD

To me that just SCREAMS Wantadog.
 Takeru Kusuhara from K Project "Takeru is the type to try something over and over again until he h
Mordred (Fate series)

-Cocky
-Mischievous
-Angsty
-I understand her feelings when her father just dismissed her completely
-Loves food
-Likes playing with animals
-Childish
-Stubborn
-IDGAF attitude
-Standoffish
-Hates being referred to certain things
-Can be highly irritated when certain buttons are put and quickly
-Tsundere
-Brutal
-Moody
last edited 1年以上前
 Mordred (Fate series) -Cocky -Mischievous -Angsty -I understand her feelings when her father ju
Rider (Iskandar AKA Alexander the Great) from Fate/Zero.

-Cheerful
-Friendly
-Can be pretty Carefree at times
-Can also be Greedy
-Boastful
-Vibrant
-Kind
-Compassionate
-Values bonds
-Adventurous
-Can be Reckless too
-Ambitious over certain matters
-More than meets the eye
-Abides by his Morals
-Stays true to himself in general
-Competitive
-Values Sportsmanship
-Honorable
-Sets his sights in winning people over
-His Conqueror ways remind me of dealings of mine in Life and also my love for collecting anything of interest
-Believes in setting an example, a source of Inspiration for others to follow
-Eager for new experiences
-We share some other similar Views and Philosophies as well
-We are both fellow Greeks and Macedonians at that !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Rider (Iskandar AKA Alexander the Great) from Fate/Zero. -Cheerful -Friendly -Can be pretty Care
Hong Meiling from Touhou (Guess, I'll use both Canon and Fanon descriptions of hers?)

- Laid-back
- Dedicated
- Endurant
- A Martial Artist
- Loves reading Manga
- I am not a Chinese myself but I am fascinated by its Culture
- Can easily get distracted
- Talkative
- Passionate
- A Daydreamer
- Friendly
- Competitive
- Caring
- While I am at University, I am also studying on how to be a Guard of Archaeological sites and Museums at the same time. So, there's the Profession in a way as well XD !!!!
 Hong Meiling from Touhou (Guess, I'll use both Canon and Fanon descriptions of hers?) - Laid-back
Murakumo from Senran Kagura.

- Has come across as Intimidating at times
- Serious when needed
- A Daydreamer
- An aspiring Author
- Can be pretty Awkward
- Quite Shy at times too. Mostly when meeting others for the first time
- More than meets the eye
- A multifaceted Personality
- We share similar Thoughts and Views (Some mainly in the Past for me)
- We have shared some similar Issues as well
- The tendency to keep her Mask reminds me of my case with Sunglasses as I feel being most comfortable when I am wearing them. Even in cases when they are not needed or it might be seen as weird having them.
- The Progress she is making really reminds me of my own in overall !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Murakumo from Senran Kagura. - Has come across as Intimidating at times - Serious when needed -
Yumi (Senran Kagura0

-Loyalty to loved ones
-Idealistic
-Pragmatist
-Stoic
-Leader
-No-nonsense
-Philosophical
-Intelligent
-Determined
 Yumi (Senran Kagura0 -Loyalty to loved ones -Idealistic -Pragmatist -Stoic -Leader -No-nonsen
I'm kinda like Smeargle from Pokemon.

-Painter
The move "Sketch"
 I'm kinda like Smeargle from Pokemon. -Painter The 移動する "Sketch"
Also Gardevoir.

According to Pokedex entry in Pokemon Saphire: "This Pokémon will try to protect its Trainer even at the risk of its own life."
 Also Gardevoir. According to Pokedex entry in Pokemon Saphire: "This ポケモン will try to protect
1年以上前 ShadowFan100 said…
Illuminating objects

For as long as I can remember, I've always been fascinated by things like this--things that sparkle, glow or shine in any way. As I got older, I've come to really connect myself with such things, because like these things, I also feel very bright. I stand out like they do, I don't blind in to the background like most of the world, but instead, I shine on. And I love that about myself. I'm not afraid to be loud, noticeable or different. I'm not afraid be myself and shine, because I give 0 fucks what anyone else thinks. Plus, when you live in a world with so much darkness, what do we (usually) look for? We look for light.

Photo: A collage of my current favorite illuminating objects.
 Illuminating objects For as long as I can remember, I've always been fascinated によって things like thi
1年以上前 rhinobeetle said…
Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2.
I can mostly relate to his passiveness and self depricating attitude. We're both pretty easy going and generally try to be the mediator when conflict arises.
 Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2. I can mostly relate to his passiveness and self depricating attit
1年以上前 ShadowFan100 said…
heart
Nick Wilde

Sure, I've related to other characters before, but never as much as I do to him. The way he's treated by society, and how he deals with it reflects a lot of myself. Because he's a fox, he gets labeled a savage monster, and people are afraid of/hostile towards him for it. For something he has no control over. Like me, he has experienced harsh judgement from others due to how he is, and has gotten to the point where he just doesn't care and gives in. He just kinda accepts the judgement, along with the label the world has placed on him. And in return, turning him into the skeptical/clinical/bitter individual he is in Zootopia. He grows up assuming people everywhere will treat him the same way he'd be treated his whole life, not letting hardly anyone get close to him. And that's how I feel all the fucking time.

Like with him, I feel like almost no one wants to really get to know me beyond their first impression of me. My family doesn't seem to care enough to at least try, so instead, they judge me. They judge me for my "weird" interests, habits and generally how I am as an individual. There's literally only ONE person in my family (that I know of) that won't judge me, and that's my younger sibling. She's one of the few things that keeps me sane most days.

And without realizing it, Nick has become very close to my heart over these past 2 years. He's not only still attractive, but also a very personal character to me. I honestly see a lot of myself in him, which I never thought I'd ever see in a fictional character. Now if only he was real, that'd be fantastic.

"Never let them see that they get to you." -Nicholas P. Wilde.
last edited 1年以上前
 Nick Wilde Sure, I've related to other characters before, but never as much as I do to him. The wa
BlindBandit92 commented…
For alot of the reasons あなた said. I relate to him alot as well 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I can say the same as well. I find many of these aspects to be pretty relatable !!!! 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
As I said, most of the aspects あなた mentioned. Besides his Thinking nature, there are also his dealings throughout Life and stance towards Society as well as his development in overall. That Quote あなた brought up is one I feel pretty strongly for !!!! 1年以上前
Po from Kung Fu Panda.

- Easygoing
- Playful
- Kind
- Leaning more towards a Selfless Nature
- Can be Clumsy
- Friendly
- Have our own sense of Justice
- Willing to take risks
- A Daydreamer
- Used to have a pretty low self-esteem
- Endurant
- Similar Goals and Aspirations
- Responsible
- Adventurous
- Can easily get carried away at times
- Humorous
- Imaginative
- Creative
- Excitable
- Honest
- Self-aware
- Can be Boisterous
- Helpful
- Compassionate
- Forgiving
- Light-hearted
- Modest
- We have faced various similar struggles and continue to do so
- Willing to put our Loved ones above ourselves
- We share a love for Martial Arts in general
- We are both Martial Artists
- We love Eating. The need intensifies when we are nervous XD

Probably quite a few other aspects lol. Po is a Character that I feel a pretty deep connection !!!!
 Po from Kung Fu Panda. - Easygoing - Playful - Kind - Leaning もっと見る towards a Selfless Nature -
BlindBandit92 commented…
That makes sense. Po's awesome. 1年以上前
Squigly (Sienna Contiello) and Leviathan from Skullgirls. Both of them are really relatable.

- Polite
- Calm
- Kind
- Caring
- Protective
- Honorable
- Proud
- Cheerful
- Supportive
- Responsible
- Intuitive
- Tend to get Misunderstood
- Can be Awkward at times
- Can be pretty Wise as well
- Have a Sorrowful side too
- Stand by what they believe in !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Squigly (Sienna Contiello) and Leviathan from Skullgirls. Both of them are really relatable. - Pol
Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa.

- Cheerful
- Friendly
- Competitive
- A Teaser
- Laid-back
- Has come across as a bit of an Airhead on certain occasions (Mainly in the Past)
- Caring
- Awkward at times
- Energetic
- Passionate
- Sensitive about certain matters
- Emotional (Not an excessive amount. Some Feelings can just easily be made apparent)
- Protective
- Supportive
- Determined
- Dedicated
- Self-conscious
- Endurant
- Loyal
- Has a Sweet Tooth
- We share some similar Views and Aspirations
- I wouldn't consider myself an Athlete yet but we both share the love for Exercise
- Has a love for Swimming and the Water in overall. I really feel at ease when I am inside it myself
- Being the Mood-Maker of the Group, I suppose
- We can get pretty Affectionate towards the ones closest to us !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa. - Cheerful - Friendly - Competitive - A Teaser - Laid-back - Ha
Irina Shidou from High School DxD.

- Devoted
- Stands firm to her Beliefs
- Cheerful
- Enthusiastic
- Honest
- Seemingly Carefree
- Open-minded
- Cooperative
- Friendly
- Proud
- Passionate
- Has a fondness for Angels. Would love to become one myself just like she did honestly
- Awkward at times
- Shy / Reluctant over certain matters
- Straight-forward in general !!!!
 Irina Shidou from High School DxD. - Devoted - Stands firm to her Beliefs - Cheerful - Enthusia
Atalanta

-Strong distrust towards certain things
-Stubborn
-Stoic
-Indifferent
-Strong beliefs
-Logical
-Pragmatic
-Although if a certain button is pushed. I get extremely mad need to be calmed down
-Strong dislikes
-vindictive if wronged
 Atalanta -Strong distrust towards certain things -Stubborn -Stoic -Indifferent -Strong beliefs
TheLefteris24 commented…
Happy Valentine's 日 to あなた too XD !!!! 1年以上前
BlindBandit92 commented…
xD 1年以上前
Achilles from Fate/Apocrypha.

- Prideful
- Seemingly Carefree
- Competitive
- Can be Boastful
- Broad-minded
- Willing to take risks
- Free-spirited
- Honorable
- Has a weakness for the Ladies
- Caring
- Forgiving
- A love for Adventure / Challenges
- Passionate
- Characterized by Sportsmanship
- Has a more Gentle and Sensitive side as well
- We share some similar Values
- Doesn't keep Grudges
- Another fellow Greek !!!!
 Achilles from Fate/Apocrypha. - Prideful - Seemingly Carefree - Competitive - Can be Boastful
BlindBandit92 commented…
I have similarities to him as well. Practically almost everything あなた 発言しました lol. 1年以上前
BlindBandit92 commented…
Ya I can see myself in either sibling place if the same thing happened. 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same honestly. Thinking about it, I can see myself in Atalanta too for a few reasons !!!! 1年以上前
Tenko Chabashira from Danganronpa.

- Generally cheerful
- Usually polite
- Energetic
- Honest
- Prideful in her skills
- Competitive
- Confident
- Still modest
- Emotional but has a pretty good perception about it
- Awkward at times
- Can be reckless too
- Has her outbursts
- Much calmer than in the past
- Kind
- Helpful
- Wise
- Intuitive
- A fellow Martial Artist (Practicing a form of Aikido no less)
- Enduring
- Shy over certain matters
- Shows quite the appreciation for Females
- Loyal
- Protective of those she cares about
- Can be perverted
- Similar views and goals
- Her experiencing of Martial Arts really reminds me of my own !!!!
 Tenko Chabashira from Danganronpa. - Generally cheerful - Usually polite - Energetic - Honest
TheLefteris24 commented…
I really seem to have a strong resonance with Characters who happen to be Martial Artists. The moment I see them, I have already considered them Relatable without learning anything else. I am proven right after. Understandable in a way but still XD !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Hijikata Toshizou - Hakuoki

Just fucking play through his god damn route if you want to know what its like to date me ffs. I mean hes much more mentally stable than I was in teh beginning of the relationship but literally most of the things he does Ive done and most of what he says Ive said and most of what people have said abotu him people say abotu me and ffs it lowkey pisses me off.
 Hijikata Toshizou - Hakuoki Just fucking play through his god damn route if あなた want to know what
1年以上前 2ntyOnePilots said…
Anything wild. Wolves. Night time. My spirit has been searching for freedom all my life. Maybe I’ll find a way out of m6 mind one day.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Dope fam 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
You're being pretty Relatable yourself, Jay-Jay !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
This is a wholeass mood.
 This is a wholeass mood.
BlindBandit92 commented…
lmao 1年以上前
SilentForce commented…
XD 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
MOOD AF !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 SmolKitten said…
Oh no... I have alot :0 I change into different characters often it seems like and it's ANNOYING...

I'm just gonna start with the HAPPY Spinel from SU the movie. Not the totally-evil upside down hearted Spinel! The reason being, I'm not a bad person and I don't have traumatic memories. I'm just that stupid kid who acts like they drank too much Coffee :'3

I usually show her happiness when I'm around my friends or off of my devices ^^
I show her evil side just a TAD bit when I'm tired, but I'm mostly like her happy energetic form!

We are attached to our friends and can't stand to stay in one place. We love company!
The only thing I don't have in common with her is that I like staying by myself whenever I feel like it. When I'm alone I do things I like doing, like making videos and getting on my phone.
So, I guess I'm a mix of both Good Spinel and Teenage Steven!?!

I mean, if Good Spinel and Teenage Steven were to fuse into a new gem ((POSSIBLY STRAWBERRY QUARTZ)) then that fusion might as well be me... Though the other form will never even come back ever again :D
 Oh no... I have alot :0 I change into different characters often it seems like and it's ANNOYING...
1年以上前 SmolKitten said…
Next character I relate to issssss...........

Out of everyone, people say I'm like Space Kid the most from the series Camp Camp!
The sweet, energetic, but sorta stupid space child ^^
I may not be a little boy who is OBSESSED WITH SPACE, but I at least act like him at times XD

Just like what I said for NICE Spinel, I'm that one stupid kid who acts like they climbed in a coffee tub :'3
I annoy people with things I obsess about!! I also get sad when certain people leave but I don't keep my sadness in for long! I instantly go back to being a happy person!

I like Space!! I love the galaxy design so much!! I use galaxy for my background in almost every social media!
We both get tired about stuff that aren't related to whatever we like, but we bounce right back up when we hear something I like! Space and **INSERT RANDOM FANDOM HERE, OR JUST SOMETHING I LIKE LEARNING ABOUT**

We also try to be funny... Nobody laughs but we are still seen smiling.
We are seen smiling unless we are serious, sick, missing someone, someone interrupts us, or someone almost touches something I'm touching. I can never keep a straight face unless there's nothing to laugh at like, at all. Or when I'm extremely bored :)
 次 character I relate to issssss........... Out of everyone, people say I'm like 宇宙 Kid the m
Hmm.....I haven't visited this forum in a while maybe it's time for a revival. I'll keep this message as a reminder.
Musashi Miyamoto (Fate/Grand Order)

-Laid back
-Serious when needed
-Loves food
-Brash
-Adventurous
-Wise
-Mature
-The older brother/sister friend
-Won't stand for injustice
-Strategic
-Fun-loving
-Friendly
-Always puts 120% into her relationships
-Can be flustered if caught off guard at times.
-Loves a good challenge
 Musashi Miyamoto (Fate/Grand Order) -Laid back -Serious when needed -Loves 食 -Brash -Advent
TheLefteris24 commented…
Using Musashi to revive the Forum. Now I feel challenged myself !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 ThePrincesTale said…
Me irl
 Me irl
ThePrincesTale commented…
@blind does this フォーラ include relating to memes または is もっと見る for characters? 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
I was wondering the same lol 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Pretty sure it does. As the 3rd Rule says, sky's the limit. あなた can pretty much use anything to Relate. There are other examples too besides Characters in past posts !!!! !!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
For those of you who can't read the bottom two;

"kaijuno:
Me trying to comfort my friends

redpandarascal:
my two brain cells coping with trauma"
 For those of あなた who can't read the bottom two; "kaijuno: Me trying to comfort my フレンズ red
Hoooooly shit I felt this lmao 1年以上前
I am not great at comforting ppl sorry @my フレンズ 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
That's a MOOD. Quite a bit !!!! 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Honestly, both コメント are me. I am not good at comforting my friends. And I make jokes of my own traumas. 1年以上前