ランダム Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

ランダム 599 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 599

1年以上前 BennieBear27 said…
I feel like I over analyzed this song, but I wrote it as I listened so that's why.

I rather like it. Gives me urge to go listen to Black Veil Brides, probably because of the guitar at the very beginning. And the guitar part in the middle makes me want to listen to pretty much any song from Three Cheers for Sweet Revende. The singing makes this sound a bit like a metal cover of a song from a musical. And the chorus is friggin awesome! But how the singer can go so high baffles me. It is a bit too heavy for my taste, but I'll definitely listen to it again if given the chance.

I will now proceed to force the next posterto listen to one of my favorite songs. And one of the most emo. And it happens to be from Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, the best MCR album ever...ANYWAY, ENJOY THE SONG!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Canada24 said…
The song is blocked
deathding commented…
I'm Not Okay works fine on my end, strange. 1年以上前
1年以上前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
The intro is beautiful. I'm gonna find a dubstep remix right now! :D
deathding commented…
XD Dammit Coke. Also, you're supposed to post a song too! 1年以上前
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Couldn't find the dubstep remix of the song. Can I post my mashups? 1年以上前
deathding commented…
Umm, getting confused here. 1年以上前
1年以上前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
Fine. Look this up on YouTube!

Breathe Carolina & Olly James - Talisman

I can't post video for some reason.
deathding commented…
I had the same problem, just make sure the link is HTTP and not HTTPS and it'll work. Not sure why though. XD 1年以上前
I do http; I just don't make the habit of posting links. I plan on making another mashup. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Oh I like this game!

First and foremost; love Breathe Carolina. Definitely adding this song to my playlist. It's very catchy and is right up my alley. I love the general beat and sound of it and it helped me discover a few other good songs as well, like Break of Dawn.

あなた listened to Breathe Carolina's EP? Just asking btw. 1年以上前
1年以上前 RainSoul said…
Zanhar I found your song quite scary but also rather strangely fascinating to listen to. It sounds distorted, alien like, desert like, or like the cry of a distant beast and because of this it has created an aura all its own. Overall its disturbing cool.
This song is my childhood, late James Horner is an absolute brilliant genius musician and composer. Enjoy!~
last edited 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed lol, that's why I 愛 it so much. It's so hauntingly beautiful. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Lowkey, that's the soundtrack of my childhood. xP It really is a good soundtrack if I do say so. I wouldn't particularly put the song on my iPod, but its still a beautiful piece and it worked well for the movie. Brings back some memories.
1年以上前 ace2000 said…
Her voice is beautiful :) I think my favorite part is the opening.

In this video the conductor makes weird faces and the viola person's bow keeps shaking but I still adore this song
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed, Sharon's my お気に入り singer. The opening really drew me in when I first heard it. ^_^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 ace2000 said…
Here's the link: link
1年以上前 SwordofIzanami said…
I think the song is lovely, especially the violins.

Here's the link of the song:
link
last edited 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
On my computer the link isn't working 1年以上前
ace2000 commented…
Same here 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
For now I'll also comment on yours, ace2000.

I think the song you posted is very beautiful. I'm fond of violins and flutes. The harp is just charming as well. I think that classical music is very under appreciated these days. The song is very calming. Great choice. ^_^
Ok Fanpop really hates me for preventing me to put a proper link.

link
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
To be honest I really didn't care for the vocals. But I really loved the guitar riff. It had a pretty kickass beat that I could get on board with.

@the next person to post
Just rate the video I posted last. The one titled, Kazagym
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
*tries to make game relevant again so I can hear new songs!*
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
@Zanhar1
The song is awesome and I really like the voice of the singer as well.
Here's the song:
last edited 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
All あなた gotta do is take the s out of the URL and it should let あなた post the actual video. 1年以上前
SilentForce commented…
Thanks.It actually worked after I did that :D. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Any time. :P 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
God this makes me miss my web phase lol. Anyways I think it's a cool song got it on rather quiet though because I'm supposed to be doing my school's version of studying lol. But what I do hear is right up my alley. 10/10 anime music.
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
I think that its a really fun and uplifting song,I really like the beat.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
This one's more my style. It has that more 80's rock feel lol. I can get down with that.
SilentForce commented…
Its actually my お気に入り アニメ opening of all times. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
My お気に入り アニメ openings are Kylee's Just Breath and Angela's Shangri La. I also 愛 Bon Blanco (sp?)'s Changing. And the Uminkeo theme. 1年以上前
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
Great song,I really like the singer's voice and I loved the violin and guitars.
1年以上前 TheLefteris24 said…
Nice one. It is soothing and has a melancholic tone which I really like. Thoughtful. You can really get lost in yourself while listening !!!!
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Celldweller!!! Yesssss!!!! I am so glad someone else knows this band. I love their song Last First Born. Birthright and Unlikely are great too! <3
smile
I really like the Emma's voice and the techno beat.

/watch?v=_xAYvd17STI
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
I really love that ending song. Great song for a great game. It has that kind of epic fantasy feel to it that I have come to love.
1年以上前 legend_of_roxas said…
Wow, it, uh, has a lot happening. XD
It sounds like a mixture of screamo and an anime theme song. I like the singer's voice though, it's nice.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
She has such a lovely and enchanting voice. I love the music video too it's got this fantasy/fairy tale feel to it. And that's something I really love in a song. Any song that inspires my day dreams is a good song.
1年以上前 TheLefteris24 said…
Amazing. Powerful, wild and can bring out emotion as well. Same with the scenery in this video. Magic emanates from all around this song. The singer's voice is also quite dynamic and hearing the chorus makes me love it even more. It seems I have found a new band to research so thank you for it !!!!
last edited 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
:D Nice, I was hoping to get them もっと見る attention. Sadly they aren't well known at all. 1年以上前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Well, that is quite a shame. Do they keep going? Because I cannot seem to find any 最近 news about them !!!! 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
I don't think so. :/ I mean they haven't disbanded but so far they only have two wonderful albums out and it's been a while since their 秒 one. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Good song 10/10 anything by within temptation is love. You earn the zanhar seal of 100% approval.

Will add vid in a second.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Here's the video, got distracted.
Ooo~ I really like this song. The music is laxed and the singers' singing is soothing and their voices complement each other well.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Nicole is always impressive. I have to confess that I don't think that this is her best work. But I don't dislike it. It's still a pretty catchy song.

*adds some humor to the forum*
Well then...that was...different XD
Not really my style of music, but it was really funny....Also the kid singing this reminds me of a lot of guys from my high school. They would draw penises everywhere.
zanhar1 commented…
lol pretty much. I swear, Die Antwoord is a musical duo that consists of two high schoolers lol. In other words, I 愛 them. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Another very beautiful song. I really love that whole epic fantasy atmosphere. In other words, lovely song.
Spooky! Aaaand I actually like it, surprisingly. XD
The music is epic, which is something that I like to hear in songs. I'm curious about what language it is.
zanhar1 commented…
It's one of my お気に入り of it's genre. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Oh, and to answer your question, it's Russian. It's actually sampled from this song; link 1年以上前
legend_of_roxas commented…
Thanks! I suspected Russian, but I wasn't sure. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Any time. Yeah Russian is just one of those languages あなた can kind of pick out. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
I love Vocaloid. Gumi and Meiko are my favorites. But I also really love Luka's voice. I rather enjoyed this song as I actually haven't heard this one yet in my years as a Vocaloid fan.
Glad to see another Vocaloid fan~ 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Right though, they're so catchy. 1年以上前
1年以上前 egyptprincess7 said…
It's pretty interesting. I like the vocals and just the overall feel of this song. Never listened to the band though.
1年以上前 twinklestar11 said…
pretty good, but i heard better

link

*sorry the song is not there and had to give u the link. the url would not work*
last edited 1年以上前
@twinklestar11 The link isn't working. To embed a video you have to delete the "s" in "https" then the link will work.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
I was able to find it. :P For future reference; I found that if you just copy and paste the URL into google the video will come up.

Any how I was never really a fan of Chainsmoker's Closer. I like this version a little more but the song just isn't for me. It's kind of catchy though.
This is a cool song, I like it. Sounds like something I would listen to when I was younger nonstop. I should look up some songs like that and see if I can't find any new songs to like.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
xP I've heard this one actually. I've also heard the Lady Gaga one and and Oops I did it again. I think it's fascinating how they take pop songs and go all 20's on 'em.
Oh at first I was like "Ah, nice piano music" but then it completely changed on me. XD
It's pretty awesome, I especially love the vocals. I'll probably save it to listen to later.~
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Oh I love this one, it's got this dreamy/lullaby feel but in the disturbing way. Gumi is my favorite Vocoloid. TBH I haven't been listening to Vocoloid as much and mostly stuck old school like Melt, Meltdown, Bad Apple etc. It's cool to have a new Vocaloid song.
Kinda gave me a goosebumps for the first few seconds, but later it kinda gets repetitive.

/watch?v=2MWI4DfiCG8 Oh the nostalgia.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
I don't know if I have the right video lol. It wouldn't work for me so I typed it in on google. The sad thing is lol I kept thinking of Rucka Rucka Ali's parody of the theme song so I couldn't take it seriously. xD I tried though. But I just ended up singing Ruka's version.
It's alright. Never been a fan of Power Rangers, though.
zanhar1 commented…
I think we did the thing where we 投稿されました at the same time lol. 1年以上前
Oh! I guess we did, sorry ^^' 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
It's alright, it happens all the time xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
This song just doesn't appeal to me. However I do think that Lisa is very talented and I like her voice. It's kind of odd and hard to describe; but it's a good song, it's just not something I would put on my iPod. Like if it came on the radio I'd probably sing along and be like, 'cool song'. But I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. However I probably will look into Lisa more because I like her voice.
last edited 1年以上前
Oooh! I know this song! I recognized it right in the beginning. I really like it. I don't know much about the band, but I also like their song Not Gonna Get Us.
zanhar1 commented…
Not Gonna Get Us is a good one too. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Also gotta add that I listened to Myosotis; good song. 1年以上前
1年以上前 ace2000 said…
Interesting! My favorite part was where they used the violin :)

link
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Love AOA. Pretty much everything they released is in my iPod. That song is no exception.
last edited 1年以上前
Wow! This song is awesome! Makes me wanna dance.~ I also love whatever language that is. Sounds beautiful.
(Please excuse the long intro before the actual song begins >3<' )
zanhar1 commented…
The language is Finnish. At least the band is from Finland so Imma assume lol. 1年以上前