60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
1) For all we talk about how hot guys are. We mostly care about there personality. Though a hot body is a plus
2) We are just as shy as あなた are about relationships
3) Many of us don't let あなた see us cry, unless we want あなた to comfort us
4) We like dropping small flirts, to see if あなた are interested. But we will later deny it または make it into a joke
5) Most of us prefer to be call beautiful than hot または sexy. But not all of us
6) We only wear mini skirts, tank tops and skimpy cloths for あなた (unless it's REALLY REALLY hot outside). So if あなた don't like what we wear say something likely look really nice today, but あなた know...I think I like あなた in jeans better'
7) We travel in groups for one of two reasons 1) because we want to share some form of gossip with each other または get アドバイス on something 2) B/c we don't want to get caught によって ourselves with あなた because we won't know what to say and are afraid we'll make a fool of ourselves
8) MOST girls spend about 15% of the time thinking about specific guys, 20% thinking of guys in general, 25% thinking of how to get guys to notice us and what to say when we do, 30% of the time TALKING about guys (even if someone else isn't listening), and 10% of the time doing something else
9) Girls automatically assume that all guys are ***** and only want to get into our pants until あなた prove otherwise (and even then some small part of us still thinks that)
10) Most girls are under the impression that guys only want skinny 'hot' girls
11) Most girls enjoy being paraded around once in awhile in front of your friends. We enjoy having あなた 表示する us off to your friends, kind of like, 'Hey, look at my hot 尻, お尻 girlfriend! Aren't あなた jealous?" But we don't enjoy being nothing but a trophy girl
12) Nicknames like "Babe, または darling" are 安全, 安全です to call just about any girl. But beware of "Princess または Angel". Some girls will take offense to this thinking あなた are calling them to innocent または incapable of taking care of themselves.
13) Speaking of nicknames, almost every girl has ONE nickname that they just 愛 to be called
14) Most girls will drop lots of hints to tell あなた that they like you, but won't come right out and say" I like you" または "I 愛 you". If あなた think they like you, there is a good chance they do.
15) Scenario time! -You like a girl named Ashley, Ashley has a friend named Brenda. Brenda comes up あなた in the hall and asks "Do あなた like Ashley?"
もっと見る often than not in this scenario Ashley asked Brenda to ask あなた because she is to shy to ask あなた herself. And even if she didn't the first thing Brenda is going to do with your answer is tell Ashley. Now あなた are thinking "WHAT!? NO!! DON"T TELL HER THAT!!!" but in reality, this is a good thing. Because there is a good chance she already likes you. And if she doesn't, she will now be looking at あなた in a different way, and let me tell you. It's a lot easier to fall for a guy if あなた already know they like you. So its safe. So go ahead and tell Brenda that あなた like Ashley. Take a chance.
16) Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.
17) Girls 愛 to feel special, even though they might not 表示する it
18) Girls talk about everything with their girl friends. So unless あなた tell us not to tell them about something, they WILL know about it within 3 days. And if あなた are the girl's boyfriend, that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you're a Greek god, which you're not...
19) Girls hate guys with bad hygiene.
20) Girls 愛 it when a guy pulls them close によって the waist
21) Most girls like a guy that will willing dance with them, even if he doesn't know how
22) Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they're attracted to you, but are afraid that they'll be 表示中 too much
23) A キッス on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON
24) Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration
25) When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever
26) Girls get embarrassed easily, even if guys don't know what the hell just happened.
27) Girls daydream about their crushes ALL the time. They just don't 表示する it.
28) When a girl is upset and wants あなた to listen, she wants あなた to listen. She doesn't need あなた to fix it または tell her how to. She just wants あなた to listen.
29) When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if あなた pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be all right. And もっと見る likely than not, it will endear them to あなた もっと見る than anything else.
30) Girls 愛 it when guys say their name
31) Girls 愛 confidence
32) When a girl cooks for you, あなた know あなた mean a lot to her
33) Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony
34) We don't enjoy talking dirty to あなた as much as あなた enjoy listening.
35) Saying something sweet might get あなた off the hook; doing something sweet will always get あなた off the hook.
36) Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls that want relationships.
37) No matter what あなた say, your ex-girlfriend is a 鍬 to us. Not because we don't like your taste in women, because believe me WE do! its just that...we don't want to have to wonder if she is better than us. And if she is a hoe, we are better. So it makes things simple for us.
38) We are self-conscious によって nature; we can't help it. But we CAN try and hide it.
39) Even if あなた think it is cool to burp, fart, または emit other strange gases from your body, it is not. Though we sometimes will tell あなた it is.
40) As far as あなた are concerned, we are beautiful at all times, and don't tell us different, unless あなた make it sound like a compliment (even if it isn't) Like, "You were really pretty yesterday when あなた wore -insert clothing/accessory here-, I think あなた should wear that もっと見る often"
41) Whatever あなた do, don't just 表示する up at our house unexpected または at least without ringing the door bell...we run around in our underwear just like あなた do. And no matter how much あなた would like to see that, we will likely never talk to あなた again
42) DON'T CHEAT ON US. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and あなた will be dirt.
43) We want あなた to beware of every male relative and all guy friends. All of them would kick your 尻, お尻 at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat. We just don't want あなた to be too obvious.
44) We enjoy being kissed によって あなた in front of your friends. It makes us feel like あなた care a lot about us.
45) あなた don't have PMS; so don't act like あなた know what it's like. Don't try to understand...believe me あなた never will.
46) Violent statements like "If that guy keeps looking at you, I'm going to tear his head off" are appealing
47) We don't want あなた to say あなた 愛 us if あなた don't mean it
48) We 愛 it when あなた make eye contact with us while we talk.
49) Most girls are afraid of losing our independence to guys (for some unknown reason)
50) If あなた ask a girl out directly, もっと見る likely than not, she will say yes to you. Even if she only has lukewarm feelings for you, because it will give her the chance to get to know あなた better and get to like あなた even more.
51) Most girls 愛 it when guys ask them for advice.
52) Girls like it when あなた tell us what あなた are thinking, even if あなた don't understand it yourself
53) After you've been dating for a while, realize that we really have started to trust you. When あなた have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, あなた have a lot もっと見る responsibility, privilege and control than あなた would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be ロスト in a nanosecond
54) There is nothing wrong with being attentive and sensitive. However, this behavior can be carried too far. あなた don't have to hang on our every word または give in to our every whim. The thrill of the chase doesn't end after the first successful pick-up line. If あなた don't present us with some minor challenges, we're likely to get bored, または worse, feel that you're creepy and obsessive.
55) Variety is the spice of life. There are patterns underlying what your woman says she likes and doesn't like. It would benefit あなた far もっと見る to try and discern the nature of these than to repeat everything she admits to enjoying until she no longer does
56) Most men think the chase ends once they have us, but truly it has only just began.You must work even harder to keep us then あなた do あなた earn us. We not some trophy あなた can earn,put on a shelf and admire. あなた have to care for us like the living human beings we are.(see 54)
57)WHEN WE SAY NO ITS NO, SO STOP ASKING!!!
58)If someone flirts with you, its a complement. If you're not interested, accept it but dont flirt back.
59)The woman in your life needs to hear how あなた feel about her, and often. Tell her now
60)All women are complicated, and it is doubtful any man will ever fully be able to understand us.But we know that, so its going to be ok.