1. PAY ATTENTION! Even though paying attention is hard and focus is laying else where, paying attention is a huge part and connects to all fields of school. Homework, クイズ and tests, participation, and notes all depend on how much あなた pay attention. Sleep and eating breakfast usually helps your focus :)
2. BEHAVE AND PARTICIPATE! Keep your eyes glued on the concept または teacher, and don't be influenced to stray else where. Just raise your had if あなた know the answer, または ask an educated question. Other than that, BE QUIET!
3. HOMEWORK! this is the one of the fundamentals of getting an easy A+ is doing homework. Homework is a good fraction of your grade, and is a review of what あなた learned that 日 または prior to that day! So あなた should know as long as あなた pay attention in class.
4. クイズ AND TESTS! クイズ and tests may seem like a drag, but teachers will almost always tell または 表示する あなた the test material. Write the material in your agenda, または lined paper. If they don't, ask them または just review all of your papers.
5. STAY AFTER SCHOOL! Most teachers have after school days, so if あなた do not understand a concept? Don't freak! Just ask your teacher when their after school and stay after! (make sure あなた have a commute ホーム that 日 あなた are staying after) Plus, it shows あなた are a committed student! Teachers 愛 committed students! And there is no shame in staying after, in the end あなた have a better grade :)
6. BAD GRADE! Okay, so if あなた get a bad grade on something, DO NOT FREAK! Ask for a retest または recession. If not possible, work extra hard to bury that bad grade! Ask for extra credit, and pass in not your 100%, but 110% of hard effort! don't let a bad grade let あなた down, and act like it never happened!
7. ORGANIZATION! Be organized! Create an organization system, ask フレンズ または teachers to help! Create a study group with フレンズ and organize your binders in a fun fashion~ always be prepared for class
8. NOTES! Notes are just reviews of major concepts in class. Usually, notes can be expressed in the form of homework. Always have a 書く utensil and note pad at hand to create a handy tool for notes and revisions of key elements in class that day. Write the 日付 and class on the 上, ページのトップへ of each page in the note pad, so あなた know when those notes are written!
Well, that's it! :) hope あなた get a great grade! If あなた want もっと見る または have questions, message me on Fanpop! I'll be glad to help >w< Good luck!
Shoot For the Stars! :)