( PLEASE note that i dont dislike these people i just find the stuff they do Annoying please dont take any offence to any of these if one of them is you)
1) People who wear size 5 shoes.
2) People who make a stupid face when they don't understand something, and who consequently are making a stupid face all the time.
3) The people who got picked first for sports teams in elementary school.
4) People with annoying voices.
5) People who wear so much perfume that there is an actual visible 雲, クラウド of it all around them.
6) People who constantly drive at 70 km/h, whether the actual speed is 50 または 100.
7) People who 表示する up wanting to buy cigarettes from Rob.(If あなた don't know, don't ask.)
9) Vaccuum cleaner salesmen.
10) Rabid Christian Vegetarians
11) People who look over at your meal and then, just as あなた are lifting your fork to your mouth, say in an irritating tone of voice, "Oh, you're not going to eat THAT, are you?"
12) People who hum.
13) Little skinny people who complain loudly about how embarrassed they are to have to buy jeans that are about 4 sizes smaller than the ones you're wearing.
14) People who seem to be unaware of the fact that they have terrible B.O.
15) People who are so totally perfect that あなた would 愛 to hate them,if only they weren't so nice to あなた all the time.
16) People who latch onto あなた and rant about everything they can think of until your ears bleed.
17) People who talk loudly in public places about their personal problems.
18) Fashion designers.
19) People who prove on a regular basis that yes, there IS such a thing as a stupid question.
20) People who try to hum または sing along with elevator music.
21) Salespeople who latch onto あなた and follow あなた around the store, asking if they can help you, until あなた either give up and buy something, または go nuts and beat them to death with a display rack.
22) Anyone who has found himself on this 一覧 and is 書く me a snotty letter in response.
23) Mothers who let their children run around screaming in stores.
25) People who talk to あなた as if あなた were 4 years old.
26) People who meow.
27) Whoever invented Valentine's Day.
28) Little children who seem to be spending their entire summer vacation standing around in their yards and screaming at the 上, ページのトップへ of their little lungs.
29) Newscasters who smile in a cheerful and friendly manner as they tell あなた about various 最近 disasters that have resulted in fatalities.
30) People who use "times" as a verb, when they mean "multiply."
31) People who say "nucular" instead of "nuclear."
32) Morning people.
33) People who don't realize that it's rude to pick your nose in public.
34) People who answer rhetorical questions.
35) Relentlessly cheerful people.
37) Whoever first came up with the concept of Barney.
38) People who answer rhetorical 質問 incorrectly.
39) Tall people who sit right in front of あなた in theatres.
40) People who appear to have had their senses of humour surgically removed.
41) People who read the 前 category and are now going "huh?"
42) Dentists who try to have a conversation with あなた while they are working on your teeth and あなた can't respond.
43) Sports commentators.
44) People in your 音楽 class who say things like, "Oh, can we do theory today, sir?"
45) People who laugh at their own jokes before they've actually reached the punchline.
46) People who eat bad-smelling food, such as tuna, in crowded areas.
47) Anyone who is attempting to analyze my personality based on this list.
48) People who talk baby-talk.
49) Whoever invented high-heeled shoes.
50) Whoever invented underwires.
51) People who own a small dog, and treat it like it's their child, putting stupid sweaters on it and taking it with them everywhere they go.
52) ラット boy. (Again, if あなた don't know, don't ask)
53) People who tell long, elaborate jokes that seem to go on forever, and then mess up the punchline.
54) Whover decided that The Merchant of Venice was somehow inappropriate to study in school.
55) People who have taken it upon themselves to cheer up the world, whether the world wants to be cheered up または not.
56) People who make grammatical mistakes while complaining that no one uses proper grammar anymore.
57) People who arbitrarily turn nouns into verbs.
58) People who are so determined to be politically correct that they are no longer able to finish a sentence without the aid of a lawyer.
59) People whose response to any event is to 検索 around for someone to sue.
60) People who sell religion door-to-door.
61) People who think they can prove または disprove the existence of a god.
62) People with poor personal hygiene.
63) People who sit in a public place and pick things out of their hair.
64) Mothers who wash their children's faces with spit.
65) Mothers who are somehow able to ignore the sound of a small child repeatedly shrieking "mom!" in the middle of a department store.
66) People who put gum on desks and bus seats.
67) People who, halfway through the school year, find in their locker a thermos that has been there since the beginning of the year, and then, god only knows why, decide to open it, thus exposing the world at large to the smell of mouldy chicken noodle soup.
68) People who say "Hot enough for you?"
69) Anyone who has ever 発言しました "It's not the heat, it's the humidity."
70) People for whom it is clearly a major effort to maintain their shaky grasp of the incredibly obvious.
71) People who cannot または will not acknowledge the fact that ネコ are basically evil.
72) People who let their ネコ run loose and get into everyone's garbage.
73) People who are able to recite entire episodes of the Simpsons.
74) People who try to convince あなた that the world is really a wonderful, sunny, cheerful place, if only あなた look at it right.
75) Vegetarians who are smug about it. (celery is a living thing, too, あなた know!)
76) People who, even if あなた pulled a gun on them, would not be able to ラップ their minds around the concept that あなた really don't like them.
77) People who develop a totally new outlook on life every couple of months, and then feel compelled to tell あなた about it in great detail, whether あなた want to hear it または not.
78) People who tell あなた the ending of a movie before you've seen it. (Anthony Perkins is his own mother!)
79) People who sit near あなた in movie theatres and loudly point out obvious events in the movie as they occur
80) People who pronounce the word "film" with 2 syllables.
81) People who talk to malfunctioning vending machines, like it's suddenly going to turn out that the machine really CAN sell them a チョコレート bar, and it was just waiting to hear the magic words.
82) People who chew with their mouths open.
83) People who repeat themselves.
83) People who repeat themselves. (see what i did there)
84) People who don't know that they have bad breath.
85) People who chew スイカ gum.
86) People who whistle tunelessly.
87) People who talk to テレビ and movie characters, as if the characters can hear them.
89) People who pick their teeth in public.
90) People who catch onto jokes just slightly later than everyone else.
91) People who think they can sing, but who really can't.
92) Unfunny people who really believe that they have wonderful senses of humour.
93) People who believe that making bad puns is the same as having a sense of humour.
94) The so-called "artists" who paint those pictures of vases of お花 and cross-eyed ネコ that are available in fine shopping malls everywhere.
95) People who actually buy 発言しました pictures, and hang them in their living rooms, and think that this means that they are cultured.
96) Whoever first decided that kindergarten students should have to make pictures によって gluing パスタ onto cardboard.
97) Phys. ed teachers.
98) Those people who are always making craft-type projects, and who consequently are always urging people to save things that are obviously garbage, such as egg cartons and pistachio shells.
99) People who give fruitcakes as serious クリスマス presents.
100) People who mow their lawns at 8:00 on a Sunday morning.
101) People who insist on giving あなた gardening advice, whether あなた want it または not.