I Found that on the internet
1. When あなた were young, were あなた involved in any kind of political protests such as for the Civil Rights movement または against Vietnam? Why または why not?
2. What tells あなた when a child is responsible enough to trust a lot?
3. What was your first car? What was your お気に入り car when あなた were young?
4. How often do あなた go over the speed limit?
5. Were あなた considered 人気 in middle school または high school? Why または why not?
6. Did あなた have big fights with your mom when あなた were growing up? If so, what were they usually about?
7. Did あなた have big fights with your dad when あなた were growing up? If so, what were they usually about?
8. Did あなた ever get arrested for anything? If not, did あなた ever do anything あなた should have gotten in trouble for if anyone had found out?
9. What was your most important relationship in high school and why did it end?
10. If あなた could do any job in the world, besides the one あなた are doing now, what would it be?
11. What kinds of things get あなた angriest? Why?
12. When, if ever, do あなた think it's okay to tell a lie?
13. How old do あなた think あなた look? Why?
14. When did あなた have your first kiss? Who did あなた have it with? Did あなた like it?
15. How did あなた and Mom/Dad meet?
16. How old are あなた in your dreams? What are あなた doing?
17. What was your お気に入り pet when あなた were a kid?
18. Why did your parents give あなた your name?
19. What is your お気に入り joke? Why?
20. What was the best thing I ever gave you?
21. Who was your best friend in high school and what was the best thing about this person?
22. If あなた could afford any car in the world, what would it be?
23. Do あなた think あなた have any prejudices? What would they be?
24. If a friend of yours told あなた that he または she did something dishonest, would あなた レポート him または her to the police? Why または why not?
25. How important do あなた think it is to look really good?
26. What kinds of scenes in 映画 make あなた cry?
27. Is there any experience that あなた have not had that あなた regret not having?
28. What qualities do あなた most respect in a woman? In a man?
29. Do あなた think we should know details of political people's private lives, like the President of the United States?
30. Is it okay for someone who is twenty-two to marry someone who is forty または fifty? Why または why not?
31. How would people who knew あなた in middle school describe あなた then?
32. How would people who knew あなた in high school describe you?
33. How would あなた describe Dad/Mom the first time あなた saw him/her?
34. If there were a war against the United States, how would あなた feel about volunteering for duty?
35. What makes a good friend?
36. How do あなた tell when someone is lying?
37. What do あなた think is your worst bad habit?
38. Have あなた ever done something brave? If so, did あなた regret it?
39. What's the worst dream あなた can remember?
40. How many times have あなた been in love?
41. How much money does a person need to have a good life?
42. Did あなた ever wish あなた didn't have children? If so, what made あなた think that?
43. If あなた could do only one of the following, which do あなた think is the best use of money: being able to take family vacations, having a really nice home, または being able to send your children to a great college? Why?
44. Would あなた rather be famous, または make a lot of money? Why?
45. When あなた are really old, would あなた want to live with me, in a community for elderly people, または in your own place? Tell me why.
46. What is your opinion of nude scenes in movies?
47. Have あなた ever been hit? If so, tell me what happened.
48. What is the worst thing that your parents ever 発言しました to you?
49. Did あなた want a marriage like the one your parents had? Why または why not?
50. What makes あなた lose your temper with me?
51. What age group of kids do あなた think あなた are best with: babies, middle-school, または high school?
52. Over your lifetime there have been a lot of different kinds of music. What is your all-time favorite? Why?
53. What have あなた 発言しました to me that あなた wish あなた hadn't?
54. Did kids ever make fun of あなた for any reason? What do あなた remember best?
55. When あなた were younger, did あなた ever drink too much and get sick? If so, how did that happen?
56. Would あなた get upset if I wanted to live in another country when I was grown up? Why または why not?
57. There are two kinds of weddings: big fancy ones and small private ones. Which do あなた like?
58. Did あなた ever run away from home? If あなた did, why did あなた do it? If あなた didn't, did あなた ever think about it? Do あなた remember what the issue was?
59. What are your all-time お気に入り movies? Why?
60. What kinds of things make あなた sad?
61. If あなた could be any female sports star, who would あなた be?
62. Do あなた believe men and women ought to be equal partners, または should the man be in charge? Why? Did あなた and Mom/Dad talk about this before marriage?
63. Did あなた ever get jealous of someone?
64. Do あなた think people are born intelligent, または can they be made intelligent?
65. Would あなた admit to me if あなた were afraid of something?
66. Do あなた think there should be a death penalty for murder, または should the worst possible punishment be life in prison? Tell me why あなた have this opinion.
67. Do あなた think it is ok for a man to be the person who stays ホーム with the kids instead of the woman? Why または why not?
68. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't?
69. If あなた won the lottery, what would あなた do with the money?
70. What makes あなた like one of my friends? What would make あなた dislike one of my friends?
71. Have あなた ever thought of adopting a child? Why または why not?
72. What did あなた get in trouble for when あなた were a kid?
73. Did あなた ever have a teacher who picked on you?
74. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
75. Is my personality the same now as it was when I was younger? Tell me how I am the same または different.
76. Why is it such a big deal for rooms to be clean?
77. Why do あなた care if I fight with my brothers または sisters または wrestle with my friends?
78. How often do あなた think あなた scream at me? Why do あなた think people scream?
79. How would あなた feel if I changed my first name? Last name?
80. What really gives あなた the creeps?
81. Did あなた like middle school? High school? Why または why not?
82. In what ways do あなた think あなた are similar to me?
83. In what ways do あなた think あなた are different from me?
84. What was your biggest disappointment when あなた were a kid?
85. What is the thing あなた wanted most that あなた haven't gotten?
86. If あなた could look like any movie star, who would it be? Why?
87. Who was the best teacher あなた ever had? And the worst? Why?
88. What toy did あなた want when あなた were a kid that あなた never got?
89. What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
90. What things do we have now that あなた didn't have when あなた were growing up?
91. What hinds of things did your mom and dad do with あなた that あなた have tried to do differently with us?
92. Did あなた have a nickname in middle school または high school? If so, what was it and how did あなた get it?
93. When あなた were a kid, did あなた have a お気に入り hiding place? If あなた did, wh+B44ere was it and what did あなた do there?
94. When あなた were a kid, did あなた ever belong to a club? If あなた did, how many people became a member and what did あなた do together?
95. What special kinds of 食 did your mother give あなた when あなた we+B18re sick? Why did she give あなた those foods?
96. Why do some people think it's important for husbands and wives to have the same religion?
97. What makes a TV program good, または bad, for kids?
98. When あなた were young, did あなた collect anything? If あなた did, what was it and why did あなた get into that?
99. When あなた were in high school, what did あなた want to be when あなた grew up? What about in college? How did あなた come up with those ideas?
100. Who was もっと見る strict when あなた were growing up, your mother または father? How did あなた feel about that?