What women should tell men...but don't
1. The reason why our bras don't always match our underwear is because WE actually change our underwear.
2. The 次 time あなた and your buddies make jokes about armed women in combat, take a アンケート to see which of あなた successfully aim at the toilet rim.
3. If we're watching football with あなた - it's not bonding - it's their butts.
4. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever あなた have to say after the movie.
5. Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime.
6. Please don't drive when you're not driving.
7. If あなた were really looking for an honest answer, あなた wouldn't ask in bed.
8. The 次 time あなた make jokes about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused によって rubber-necking mini-skirts.
9. If only women gossip, how do あなた and your フレンズ keep track of 'who's easy'?
10. Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: we don't care.
11. When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.
12. We don't mind if あなた look in the mirror to check your appearance - in fact, please do!
13. When you're out with us, please wear 'our' お気に入り outfit rather than 'yours' - the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.
14. If あなた must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive vs. A negative grunt.
15. Don't insist that we 'get off the stupid phone' and then not talk to us.
16. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.
17. Cleaning the house is not necessarily 'women's work'; besides, most of the 'dirt' and clutter is yours anyway.
18. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then あなた never want to cook?
19. We go to the Ladies Room in groups to talk about you.
20. Yes, we know あなた can probably beat us arm wrestling' however, very few raises または promotions were gained によって arm wrestling the boss.
If あなた don't read this, someone else wil