During the summer it is so easy to say, "I have nothing to do!" No もっと見る excuses-here is a 一覧 of 50 things to do the 次 time あなた are bored!
1. Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic in your back .
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets and sell them for charity.
5. Volunteer at the local animal または homeless shelter.
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some カップケーキ and deliver them to フレンズ and family.
8. Play some childhood games like "Sorry", "Candyland", または "Pretty Pretty Princess".
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-mail a friend あなた haven't spoken to in awhile.
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, 写真 books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a root ビール float.
14. Go to the 映画 with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade フルーツ juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make ディナー for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbor. 21. Have a sleepover party and watch scary movies.
22. Plan a vacation あなた want to take 次 summer.
23. Plant お花 in your yard.
24. Sign up for a class.
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your お気に入り songs and タイトル it "The soundtrack of my life".
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a movie あなた have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Get a job または an internship.
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the 日 at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night's leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew または knit.
43. Invite フレンズ over and have a お茶, 紅茶 party.
44. スイング on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt または ベッド sheets with Kool-Aid!
46. Make a smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make popsicles in your freezer.
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your backyard!