Once I melted this little plastic cover thing we had for the microwave because it was sitting on the stove when I was going to make お茶, 紅茶 and I turned on the wrong burner. As for accidentally setting things on actual 火災, 火 and not just melting them, I don't think I have.
Well I never really caught anything on 火災, 火 によって accident, but one time I was ironing a シャツ I put the iron down and I reached over it and I burned my arm not on the actual flat surface of the iron, but right on the edge of it. Now I got a scar on my arm and people ask if I cut myself. e.e
I don't believe so, but I have accidentally burned macaroni once. It was one of those microwavable macaroni bowls that are super easy to make. Anyway, I forgot to add water and I microwaved it. When the macaroni came out black and bowl was part melted, I realized I forgot to add water. Unfortunately for me, I was on vacation at the time. So I quickly threw the bowl away and acted as if nothing ever happened. There was a burn smell coming from the trash can (it was in a cabinet), which my aunt found, but I pretended as if I couldn't smell anything. I was so embarrassed...
When I was 6 my mom turned her back for like a minute; that was enough time for me to stick a crayon and tinfoil in the microwave; it didn't catch 火災, 火 but the sparks and electricity were pretty crazy.
My little brother accidentally lit his mittens on 火災, 火 - he had placed them too close to the little portable heater.
I did not set a fire, but I did get a jolt from the stove once - I was scrubbing up によって the knobs and timer, there must have been a drop of water that went in and a spark - then part of the stove stopped working.
i once accidentally set my scarf on 火災, 火 while cooking instead of taking it off i got out of the キッチン running because i was panicking and wasn't sure what to do then it suddenly vanished while i'm running lol
When I was 6, my mom called me from work and told me to blow out a candle in a jar on the 上, ページのトップへ shelf because she forgot to. The candle was to high on the shelf for me to blow out, but I could touch it with my hands, so my smart, 6 年 old self decided to get a napkin to ラップ around the jar so it wouldn't burn me. 次 thing あなた know, the napkin was on fire, I was panicking and dropped the napkin. Luckily, it landed in the 魚 bowl full of water.