I walk with my face facing down I pick through my hair I hold my pencils funny I have slight overbite I stutter sometimes I get in trouble in class...... for reading I eat the skin around my nails I eat the skin on the insides of my cheeks I pop my wrist constantly I want circles with designs to be PERFECTLY STRAIGHT I want all two-digit numbers to end in 0 または 5
I chew ice Instead of chewing my nails I chew my knuckles I claw open callisuses I balance pencils on my pointer finger when I'm bored I roleplay with myself out loud when I'm alone I snap my fingers when I'm inpatient I chew on the inside of my cheeks I crack my fingers one によって one
1. I sit クロス legged 2. When I go on my computer the first thing I do is listen to Vocaloid :3 3. I bite my thumb nail 4. Sometimes I open sodas with my front teeth 5. I look down when I walk 6. I sing ランダム songs when I'm alone
1) あなた know how people sometimes pick their scabs? Yea, well I do that too. Except not in the way you're thinking of. A long time 前 I got into the habit of scratching my head, and eventually I got scabs on my scalp. And then I got into the habit of picking those. Gross? Yes. I've had the fact pointed out to me about three times によって hair stylists. It's so embarrassing, but I can't/ Friking. Stop 0_0
2) I bite my thumb. I blame Death Note.
3) I wouldn't necessarily call this a habit, but I always root for serial killers in movies. always.
4) When 人気 people talk to me, (mainly because I don't talk, and I know they're just trying to get on my nerves) I don't respond. I just look at them like: